返回列表 回復 發帖

[其它] inClass

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/inclass/id374986430?mt=8

Description                Organize your schedule.
Share your notes.
Ace your classes.

***Feb '12: Featured in What's Hot in Education by Apple!***
***Aug '11: Featured in the Back To School Apps by Apple!***

inClass, the last school app you will ever need, is here to help you survive school. No matter how complex your school schedule is, inClass will help you keep track of all your courses. Not only that, but it will help you keep track of your tasks by reminding you that one is due soon, that way you have no excuse to not do your homework =P

On top of everything inClass will help you take notes way more efficiently than ever before. Video notes, audio notes, photo notes! You name it! Just take out your iPhone or iPod Touch and start taking notes. inClass will even know which class you are in!  

But wait! There is EVEN more!
+++ You can now get help, share and collaborate with all of your classmates because we integrated StudyRoom right into inClass. So go ahead and join a study room for your courses and share your notes with your classmates! Ace those classes together!
+ Background recording
+ iTunes File Sharing
+ Repetitive tasks
+ Retina display ready
+ Local alarms
+ Automatic course selection
...AND MANY MORE AWESOME FEATURES!!!

Find tips and tricks on our YouTube page or simply follow us on Twitter or Facebook to drop us a line or two =)

Youtube.com/inclassapp
Twitter.com/inclassapp
Facebook.com/inclassapp

inClass, Inc. Web SiteinClass Support
                                          What's New in Version 3.1.1                + Hundreds of you asked for it. You can now set when your classes start and end, making organizing your schedule a lot more powerful!
+ Wrote down the assignment or when the midterm is gonna be? Be awesome and share it with everyone else on your study room!

Also from version 3.0:

We are now super ready to bring you a better inClass just in time for back to school season!

You can now get help, share and collaborate with all of your classmates because we integrated StudyRoom right into inClass. So go ahead and join a study room for your courses and share your notes with your classmates! Ace those classes together!

+++ Super improved cleaner interface!!!
+++ StudyRoom integration!
+++ Brand new icon! (Comments please =))
++ You can view more about your courses and tasks right from the calendar! Simply tap on them.
++ Great highly requested new font for notes!
+ and much much more!

Version 3.1.1 brings bugs fixes to make inClass super stable and more awesome!
    ...More
                                    Screenshots                                          iPhone            iPad   

Customer Reviews                                          Amazing organizer!        

by                  TinkRbell07                                      I love having an organizer on my phone, especially for the first days of class when you don't know the buildings or room numbers. Everything is right here and I especially love the calendar that lets you know if you have anything that day.  

Perfect!        

by                  hillsofeternityyy                                      InClass is the best app I've ever had! It helps me a lot and it's really comfortable to use. I think everyone should have it!  

Good but could use more upgrades        

by                  Kai.bbycakes                                      I would suggest when you open a PDF file in the notes section, that you can write in them. For instance, I have "fill in the blank" notes. It would be great if I could actually fill them in on my iPad instead of actually having to waste paper. Other than that it is great! You could if possible, add a flash card section. All in one package would be great for students.

• Free
  • Category: Productivity
  • Updated: Aug 09, 2013
  • Version: 3.1.1
  • Size: 25.9 MB
  • Languages: English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
  • Seller: inClass, Inc.
  • © inClass, Inc.
Rated 4+
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

返回列表