Board logo

標題: 亂吹點球爭議發酵 英超“黑哨”收阿布盧布? [打印本頁]

作者: ed_teck    時間: 2007-8-22 06:05 PM     標題: 亂吹點球爭議發酵 英超“黑哨”收阿布盧布?

(倫敦訊)現已被冠上英超“黑哨”污名的斯代爾斯,在安菲德上演的利物浦與切爾西豪門對決中誤判點球,居然是因為他從藍衫軍老板阿布手里收取了現金?
儘管斯泰爾斯已經向利物浦道歉,並被英超裁判委員會停賽一個月,但這起上週日(19日)發生在安菲德的點球爭議看來還在繼續發酵,沒完沒了。
根據《太陽報》的追蹤調查,之前當過勘察員的斯代爾斯,目前是一間建築承包公司“橡木土建”的董事會成員,而去年夏天為阿布在面積440英畝的英國鄉村別墅修建行車道的也正是“橡木土建” 公司,而且合同金額達到了5位數。

裁判所擁公司幫阿布別墅修建車道
當然,這項指控未免有點捕風捉影,英超裁判委員會此前就曾發表聲明指出︰“我們在工程開始前就對此事展開過調查,我們認為這其中並沒有利益上的衝突,我們也不認為這會成為一個問題,質疑斯代爾斯的誠信是完全錯誤的。”
英超不同於意甲,以往裁判雖有誤判,但極少被認為是幕後有陰謀。
裁判委員會承認錯判已屬罕見,而過去3個賽季因誤判導致停賽的更是只有3次,此事的嚴重程度可想而知,斯代爾斯也向紅軍道了歉。
作者: ed_teck    時間: 2007-8-22 06:05 PM

引人懷疑..
作者: Gabriel_Lum    時間: 2007-8-22 11:06 PM

oo.....FA should change the result to 1-0......
i think the problem getting big and big.....serious and serious....
so i think FA going to do something....
not only ban the referee.....
还Liverpool 两分.....
referee really and
:024: :024: :024:
作者: mourinho    時間: 2007-8-23 03:34 PM

Prevention is important than continue blame on the referee, everytime balme on the referees, linesmans will not change the results. Please also don't blame me because I am Chelsea supporter and just give the comment like this. This time is Liverpool, I hope it will not happen to Chelsea too. Football match not only depend on team performance, it also depend on LUCK. (Liverpool missed a lot of chance to score from Riise, Kuyt and also Torres) If Liverpool won the match 2-1 that day, who will continue blame the refree? I believe they will say Liverpool have best strikers, or Liverpool invest to correct players, or Liverpool can become champion this year and so on.
作者: leanming    時間: 2007-8-23 09:46 PM

Prevention? Footbal match will not be excited and discussable if add in too many rules and technology; if it do so, then all the games equal to computer game and predictable, no more attractive and topic to discuss.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0