返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
5 }1 o/ q- Y0 {耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 s1 d& N- Q* F1 t$ ^
西元2010年04月27日
; d3 |+ `. D8 D+ }% I
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

9 X( Q  _  j) T公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www.tvboxnow.com2 D: w7 y5 P( R( Y
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 y. g( l! i* ~9 Z- k
西元2010年04月27日
) w* \* |/ d" Y8 M* Y0 f
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

1 E! l' d* t# H5 S" {5 e0 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
  h5 Z) n+ B; e" G8 l) oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
1 U) n- l" Y. X" H, i, e西元2010年04月27日' `; [2 m  A: r4 g
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

: r4 K4 v9 T) r+ v公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com: {! E- h5 H) N' X. j9 G  g! I
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
9 O3 T3 A* `% A  _6 I公仔箱論壇梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
% x8 H" l$ x8 B2 a6 W8 k+ ]6 P0 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日
4 a5 q& x/ D* N1 r/ p0 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 [0 g9 X, l$ ?) F
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
; L, |9 A7 x# ]8 G' c- e) Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www.tvboxnow.com4 b) ^  N" @4 ?2 O) ?
西元2010年04月24日
( o- Q8 E  N9 K. p% P& w
  I4 ]  m- f1 Wwww.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% _9 T2 d9 Z# S- g# y/ L
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
* _: l  y6 J" ^. J0 Q" c2 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, b  u, a6 a- E3 a+ g% l

8 ]$ f8 e4 X$ L% J3 i2 O公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)6 m$ n* x8 k* _: h. M+ M4 b
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
5 U; k8 \% N2 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日www.tvboxnow.com: v: Z7 W9 S7 C7 {5 t

4 k4 v# e/ ?/ S5 }) G0 C; _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* b% Z3 |: {) X6 e" htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'公仔箱論壇7 W" B: V, W: r' t+ Y, p9 [
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’公仔箱論壇6 W0 h$ y4 D" l3 D: L) X: o( O/ }6 f5 Q

+ G* g2 p  {  j! h) B: E0 P1 P! H  KHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
5 n4 d4 m) \8 x1 v0 M公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ S5 ^' R7 R3 z
By Greg Szymanski, JD- E4 q( M6 v0 [( _% }0 j& B
April 23, 2010% x& k/ n* I0 z: @& G  w
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% N3 g' Y# t% p# f5 W+ ]4 C
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
/ w  F* Z2 j& r8 X  q: X# Y" x* LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.5 Z9 w0 E8 l7 T- T, h
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Z7 k3 M4 M; N. ?9 z1 P
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
& B3 t2 i3 \# Nwww.tvboxnow.com隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
' T1 G4 h" k1 ~3 ]/ T# x/ c- E; c) Cwww.tvboxnow.comAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, _8 ?* c; L1 W( Y6 R' O

3 b# d$ G, p- Q# n& S4 H, w- rThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
/ b9 K3 {! G; m" Awww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇2 p+ L4 O/ Y/ v3 s
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”公仔箱論壇1 Z9 G" q/ F4 V8 a; {

& \, R' ^- O4 L% fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.8 J) J5 t# t$ U9 X* f3 X0 Q

& E7 w* Q5 ^% ewww.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
, h1 q* a" p3 N8 \4 z3 j, i公仔箱論壇
6 s& `4 {2 h8 p3 q, v: ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
0 {$ H1 R4 c7 f" {# H! o+ b1 Gwww.tvboxnow.com
1 K. W1 L: _8 m9 _1 ^6 o, o6 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
  m7 O' i2 D+ v4 N( w8 \- \
( \6 x2 Q. Y* _( ^2 b7 Hwww.tvboxnow.comCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
+ h) `4 ~8 X/ o, _4 a( N& gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 v$ \) o  }) _3 e" x# ^9 R- Q" B
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
" ~9 z$ T) F2 {/ x5 K6 H+ w公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇! V2 y+ i( h5 E$ i2 |8 b
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:8 j) A/ ~) B- ?! h6 u

+ j1 f" @' L, ~* \: P“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 d& ]1 A" L+ I* J1 M: W

, U: T8 H2 L$ V3 @( @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
2 F9 l: e$ j1 h' z! X. }公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 I: y: \2 @4 J- G
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
0 _, ]7 {- P" {! ]( L公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大