返回列表 回復 發帖

Eduardo - I hope we qualify before we play England

Eduardo - I hope we qualify before we play England - Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eduardo hopes Croatia have already qualified for Euro 2008 by the time they face England in the final game of Group E.

The Arsenal striker has shaken off a groin injury so he is expected to start against Israel and Macedonia over the course of the next week. Slaven Bilic’s side top the table at the moment so two wins will put them through.  Speaking to Arsenal TV Online last month, the 24-year-old hoped they could secure safe passage before the trip to a resurgent England in the final rubber.  “Yes, it would be good if we were already there and then England could make it too,” he said. “It would be a great achievement and a great feat to get to the Euros. Also a great occasion.  “I think that at the start of the qualifiers England were favourites with Russia, with possibly Croatia for third. Probably everyone thought that. But Croatia are top and hopefully we'll stay there, but I always thought that England would be there as well.”

爱德华多希望国家队在与英格兰比赛之前顺利出线

爱德华多希望克罗地亚能在E组最后一轮与英格兰队的比赛前顺利进军2008年欧洲杯决赛圈。

阿森纳射手刚刚摆脱腹股沟的病痛,在接下来的一周里,他将代表克罗地亚队参加与爱尔兰和马其顿的欧洲杯预选赛,目前克罗地亚暂列E组第一名,拿下这两场比赛的胜利将使他们顺利进军决赛圈。

上个月接受Arsenal TV Online的采访时,24岁的前锋希望自己的国家队能在与英格兰队的最终恶战前顺利出线,“是的,我希望我们和英格兰队都能顺利出线”,他说到,“晋级决赛圈将是一个伟大的创举。一个伟大的时刻。

“我知道,最初人们都很看好英格兰,俄罗斯与克罗地亚将争夺另一个出线席位,也许每个人都曾经那样认为。但事实是,克罗地亚现在是小组第一并且我希望我们将始终站在榜首。不过,我也一直相信,英格兰队将获得出线权。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Adebayor - Injury made me angry and hungry

Adebayor - Injury made me angry and hungry - Thursday, October 11, 2007

Emmanuel Adebayor puts his flying start to the season down to a frustrating summer.

The Togolese striker headed off on international duty this week after registering six goals in six Premier League games, including his first Arsenal hat-trick against Derby and a brace in the north London derby at White Hart Lane.

Adebayor is just two short of his Premier League tally for the whole of last season and believes that a pre-season injury gave him the spur he needed.

"I had an injury when I was [at the pre-season training camp] in Austria and this frustrated me a great deal," he said.

"When I came back I was really angry and hungry. This is one of the reasons that explains why I have had such a good start to the season."

阿德巴约:伤病使我愤怒而饥渴 也给我比赛的动力

在度过一个令人沮丧的夏季后,阿德巴约终于在新赛季迎来了新生。

英超战罢9轮,阿德巴约在6场比赛中打入6球,不仅在对德比郡比赛中上演了个人的首个帽子戏法,还在北伦敦德比中在白鹿巷梅开二度。本周,多哥前锋将代表国家队参加国际比赛。

在过去的一个赛季,阿德巴约只缺席了两场英超比赛。他相信新赛季前的伤病折磨已经给他带来了鞭策与鼓励。

“(赛季开始前)在奥地利的受伤令我十分沮丧。”他说到。

“当我重返赛场,我感到既愤怒又饥渴,充满了对进球的欲望,这是我能在新赛季取得良好开局的一个原因。”

阿森纳总经理揭开球迷疑团:亨利走 理智胜于情感

阿森纳总经理揭开球迷疑团:亨利走 理智胜于情感 - 2007年10月12日 08时25分

“阿尔塞纳也喝酒,他并不讨厌酒,但他痛恨酗酒;阿尔塞纳也不讨厌烟,但他从不买烟。”在北京举行的阿森纳与体坛传播及TOM网合作仪式上,阿森纳商务总监福特如是调笑主教练温格。

教授11年前初到伦敦时,因为他的经济学学位,因为他科学的足球训练方式,被很多传统英国足球人士当作一个不食人间烟火的科学怪人。可温格的生活方式和普通人并没有两样,总经理埃德尔曼也说,温格偶尔会抽一两根烟,“但他和我不同,绝对没有烟瘾。”自小成长在一个酒吧老板家庭的温格,也有着对各种酒精饮料的鉴赏力——这一点他未必会输给弗格森,可他痛恨球员酗酒,“因为酗酒对职业球员身体伤害太大。”

和大部分职业足球人士一样,温格也是个“足球疯子”,每天工作时间超过15个小时,哪怕回到家中,也总在收看各种无穷无尽的足球赛事。在俱乐部同事们眼中,他和英格兰同行不同之处,在于他能把握职业判断和个人足球情感的平衡,埃德尔曼说:“阿尔塞纳能用经济学的原理来经营球队,做出各种转会判断。但他在和球员打交道时,又能把那有些冷酷的数据抛开,以诚相待,所以离开阿森纳的球员,没有谁对他有过怨言。”

这当中包括蒂耶里·亨利。
“媒体可能认为是蒂耶里自己想走,才会有他加盟巴萨的决定,”埃德尔曼坦率地面对这桩震动一时的交易,“其实从俱乐部角度,我们也认为亨利最好的年华已经留在阿森纳。这笔交易从俱乐部经营角度看非常划算。”总经理的话直白得有些残酷,但考虑到他所处的位置,这正是他必须面对的问题。

“我和阿尔塞纳有着共同认识,特别在一些重要球员买卖问题上,”埃德尔曼说,“抛开感情因素,阿森纳重视自身青少年球员培养,也是完全符合职业足球经济规律的。例如一个像卡卡、罗纳尔迪尼奥这样的顶级球员,当他们天下闻名时,身价也升到了最高点,在这个时候如果你把他买下来,确实能及时增强俱乐部的实力。不过职业球员达到这种巅峰状态,年龄通常在25岁和27岁间。当你拥有他时,对未来意味着什么?意味着他的最佳状态只能再保持两到三年。以巨额转会费和巨额薪金的成本来核算,这种收购并不划算。”

离去的球员们自然没有一个人认为自己已过巅峰,可他们对温格只有感谢和敬仰,这恐怕是其他同样果敢冷静的主教练们很难达到的境界。亨利走了,但他仍然声称自己是“头号枪手球迷”。维埃拉视温格如父。皮雷两次十字韧带断裂,至今还感谢温格为他安排的恢复计划。不厌烟酒的“教授”把为人和为政处理得泾渭分明。

曼城后卫原是阿森纳铁杆 渴望有朝一日为枪手效力

曼城后卫原是阿森纳铁杆 渴望有朝一日为枪手效力 - 2007年10月11日 09时33分

曼城后防新星理查兹接受媒体采访时透露,他从小就是一名铁杆的阿森纳球迷,而且有朝一日他渴望成为一名枪手。

19岁的理查兹上赛季在皮尔斯执教曼城时得到了后者的悉心栽培,而新赛季在埃里克森的球队中他更是被提拔成为了后防中坚,在麦克拉伦最近几期英格兰队的大名单中理查兹的名字也是一次不落。此前理查兹一直是切尔西俱乐部的目标,但昨天接受NUT杂志采访时理查兹却透露他本人其实是阿森纳俱乐部的忠实粉丝。

“我从小就是伊恩.赖特的球迷,因此我支持阿森纳。赖特和维埃拉是我的偶像,如果有朝一日能够为阿森纳踢球,我想我会接受的。”

然而现在理查兹必须将自己所有的精力都集中在自己效力的曼城俱乐部身上,新赛季埃里克森执教的球队迎来了近30年来俱乐部的最好成绩。“我必须要帮助曼城取得尽可能好的成绩,我们的球员有能力做得这点。”

球员介绍:--

2.米卡 理查兹
Micah Richards
球衣号:2
场上位置:后卫
出生年月:1988-06-24
身高:180cm
体重:82kg
国籍:英格兰
出生地:Birmingham

14岁的理查兹便进入到了曼城青训计划中,并取得成功,在05-06赛季,理查兹的慢慢浮出人们的视线中,2005年10月对阿森纳的败仗中首次替一线队上阵,2006年2月对纽卡斯尔一仗便以首发出场,更在2月对阿斯顿维拉的足总杯第五轮比赛中终场前打进一球,助球队战平对手。

体格强壮的年青后卫理查兹在场上有着强烈的冲击力,为球队时刻注入活力与激情,19岁英国小伙有着广阔的发展前景,这也是曼城之所以与之续约长达4年的原因。

理查兹的出色表现,也使他入选了英格兰U-21国家.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-12 11:38 PM 編輯 ]

U18青年队-BARAZITE: 放眼联赛杯!!

U18青年队-BARAZITE: 放眼联赛杯!! - Friday, October 12, 2007

Nacer Barazite’s hat-trick for the Under-18s at the weekend summed up his season perfectly — the Dutchman has been in spectacular form.

The 17-year-old has flourished in the Reserve and Academy Leagues, as well as scoring on his first-team debut at Barnet, and hopes that his fine displays will earn him a place in Arsène Wenger’s Carling Cup squad. Nonetheless, Barazite understands that his priority is to establish himself in the second string.

“I am very happy if I perform well,” he told Arsenal.com. “That is what I am here to do, to perform well for the Club, for the team. If I score a hat-trick like I did at the weekend then that’s great for me, but first I am here to perform for the team.

“I definitely have my eye on the Carling Cup squad this season, but if I don’t play well like I can, then I have no right to be there. Hopefully though I can continue my good form with this team and stand a chance of making the next squad.”

Speaking after the Reserves’ 1-0 win at Chelsea on Monday, Barazite, who is comfortable anywhere across midfield as well as up front, was optimistic about the current Reserves’ campaign.

“I think we are always playing to win the league, even at Reserves level, if you are at a big club like Arsenal. Last season we played against some really physical opponents and it could not be expected from us.

“Over the close season we became physically stronger and we are playing well so far this time. We are near the top at the moment and I really believe we can aim for the title so let’s do it.”

巴拉泽特:我把目光放在联赛杯上

纳塞尔·巴拉泽特周末在U18青年队的帽子戏法完美地诠释了他的赛季——荷兰人现在状态好的惊人。bbs.arsen

al.com.cn0 s! ]; c( M, z' f* X8 X0 ]6 M
枪手论坛$ L' z- c/ F+ x. z* _. i6 B
这名17岁的年轻人在预备队联赛和青年联赛的成长喜人,在对巴内特的一队处子秀上也取得了进球,他希望自己的良好表现能为自己在阿瑟·温格的联赛杯阵容中赢得一席之地。不过,巴拉泽特清楚自己优先考虑的事情还是先在二线队站稳脚跟。枪手论坛/ y3 z# t2 j$ X# @. U5 D

“如果我表现出色,我会很高兴。”他告诉Arsenal.com。“这就是我来这要做的事,代表俱乐部,代表球队,踢的出色。如果我上演了帽子戏法,就像我周末做的那样,那对我来说再好不过了,但是首先我来这是为球队踢球。”

纳简体中文球迷社区5 H7 t/ W9 O% {/ W3 v5 B% I( H
“本赛季我很明确把目光放在进入联赛杯阵容上,但是如果我表现不佳,那么我没有权利进入比赛名单。希望我能继续随球队表现出色,然后有机会代表一队上场。”

巴拉泽特能踢中场所有位置,还能踢前锋,在周一预备队1-0战胜切尔西赛后接受采访时对预备队现在的比赛表达了乐观。

“我想我们总是为了冠军而踢球,如果你是在像阿森纳这样的大球会的话,即使在预备队也是一样。上赛季我们和一些非常讲究身体对抗的球队交手,而那并不是我们所预期的。”bbs.arsenal.com.cn; x# D7 @5 Z- F6 Z& Q/ v3 T. K

最近我们身体变得更强壮了,这次到目前为止我们表现都很好。此刻我们接近榜首,我相信我们可以获得冠军,所以让我们行动吧。”

温格基于动态统计学的演讲

温格基于动态统计学的演讲 - 2007年10月12日10:18

温格透露说他有一个“沉溺于统计学的爱好”,当他签下新球员时,他依靠技术数据来判断他的直觉。温格是作为08年欧洲杯赞助商Castrol一个形象大使身份发表这次演讲的,Castrol是制作球员技术数据系统的公司,它们的系统可以分析球员和球队的表现,基于一个实时的欧足联跟踪系统的数据。

“比赛是依靠11个球员来踢的,你仅仅只有2只眼睛去观察球场上所有事,”温格说。“你可以有更多的具体数据,你依据数据来做出正确的判断,并陶醉其中。有时,你被结果导引过多,而忽略了过程,做出了错误的判断。数据就可以帮助你评价球员,这也许是你太过于忽略的东西,数据可以帮助每个人更好的观察目标。”

这将包括球迷,他们也通过Castrolindex.com在线的实时数据来观察,同时可以在明年夏天观看比赛,同样,主帅可以通过这个系统来挖掘球员。“我沉溺于这类数据统计之中,”温格说。“你可以评定出强项和弱项,一个球员做出了多少次传球,做出多少的急速跑动,有多少次拦截,助攻。我意识到如果我带来一个错误的球员,不管我的工作有多么出色都是马后炮了,我已经犯下了错误。如果一辆火车开始就在一个错误的轨道上,它不可能停靠到正确的站台上。”

温格期望英格兰能够进入明年欧洲杯决赛圈,他相信德国队也有夺冠的竞争力。“我认为德国是欧洲一支正在成长和进步的队伍,”他说。“他们在世界杯上有了一个良好的复苏,他们在小组赛上显得非常强大。”

“我认为英格兰将获得决赛圈资格。我无法理解为什么他们在几个月前和以色列0:0打平后会得到批评。很少有球队可以在以色列击败以色列

Justin Hoyte 的第第 - 年轻枪手关注:后卫加文·霍伊特

人物介绍:-

后卫加文·霍伊特 - Gavin Hoyte - 是 Justin Hoyte 的第第 - 2007年10月11日报道

Gavin Hoyte joined his brother Justin on the team sheet in the Carling Cup match with Newcastle the other week, but the youngster can’t wait to stand side by side with him on the pitch.

“It was a brilliant experience for me to be part of the squad and getting on the bench was great and was the highlight of the season for me so far. Hopefully next time I’ll be able to get off the bench, even more a warm up,” he smiles. “I know it’s only a warm up, but it’s a step forward and you’re able to interact a bit with the crowd which adds to the experience.

“One of my targets has always been to play football with my brother. I think my mum’s going to write Mr Wenger a letter because she wants it to happen so much too,” grins the amiable youngster.

“The build up was great, obviously training with the first team and playing against quality attackers was invaluable for me. I especially learnt a lot from playing against Nicklas Bendtner who is strong and has good movement and I generally benefited for the experience.

“I was in the squad for the FA Cup last season and so I was a bit more comfortable. It was good to see ‘G Hoyte’ and ‘J Hoyte’ hanging up in the Emirates home dressing room and hopefully the chance will come to take things further. I was proud to be part of a squad that did so well against what was virtually a full strength Newcastle team and I look forward to being involved again, and hopefully I’ll get on next time.”

Gavin, along with Rhys Murphy and Henri Lansbury, came back from England duty in the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Korea last month. The England boys got to the quarter finals while Fran Merida’s Spain lost on penalties to Nigeria in the final. It was a demanding trip for all the lads given the heat and humidity and Gavin has been eased back into action as one of the couple of second years playing with the Under-18s.

“My aim is to play as many games as possible in the reserves, but the football played in the Under-18s is fantastic. We are beating very good sides and scoring lots of goals. Our opponents have been good but the way we play has been too much for them. The team is full of confidence and the schoolboys have been training with us three times a week which has helped them. I don’t think there’s a chance of us getting too big time. I think we know how to keep our discipline, but also if anyone does look to be getting a bit cocky, we all use banter to keep each other’s feet on the ground.

"We try to play the same sort of style of football from the schoolboys right through the under-18s, reserves and first team and even the training is the same. I think that helps us not feel out of place when moving up and,” adds Gavin, “that’s partly why the schoolboys are doing so well in the Under-18s too.”

Gavin signed professional last month and is aware that his first target is to keep raising his standards: “I want to get as many games in the reserves as possible because that is where you can come up against experienced strikers,” explains the centre-back. “It is the best place to learn and improve and that is what drives me. I want to become the best I can be.”

后卫加文·霍伊特

加文·霍伊特在几周前对纽卡斯尔的联赛杯上,加入了他哥哥贾斯汀的行列,进入了比赛大名单,但是这位年轻人已经迫不及待地想与他的哥哥在球场上并肩作战了。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn: U/ [4 J8 ^0 ]
- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区4 N4 Y3 C+ g1 ^/ E& }( s. R& }# {
“成为大名单中一员对我来说是非常好的经历,即使坐在板凳上也不错,这是本赛季到目前为止对我来说最好的一个部分。希望下次我可以离开板凳,甚至是热热身。”他微笑道:“我知道那只是一次热身,但是那也毕竟是向前迈了一步,你可以和伙伴们互相产生一点影响,增加经验。”

S6 U, x- b4 `( A
“我一直以来的目标之一就是和我哥哥一起踢球。我想我妈妈已经准备给温格先生写封信了,因为她太希望这能发生了。”这名和蔼的年轻人咧嘴笑道。

阿森纳简体中文球迷社区* p. t6 [  n# j) l6 k: V0 x! {7 |
“逐渐取得进步很不错,很明显和一线队一起训练以及对抗高水平的攻击手对我来说非常宝贵。特别是我从跟尼克拉斯·本特纳的对抗中学到了许多,他很强壮,移动也很出色,我也受益匪浅。”阿森

纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn8 |" T% h2 W6 s% j1 @2 I2 C& X- y
  F6 K- x+ |% U& _
“我上赛季进入了足总杯大名单,所以我感觉很开心。能在埃米尔主场的更衣室里看到印有‘G Hoyte’和‘J Hoyte’名字的球衣挂在那会非常不错,希望机会不久就会到来。我对能成为这支面对几乎是全主力出战的纽卡斯尔却依然发挥如此出色的球队中的一员感到很自豪,我期待能再次进入比赛大名单,也希望下次我能应付过来。”

加文,还有莱斯·墨菲以及亨利·兰斯布里上个月已经从代表英格兰队出战在韩国举办的17岁以下世青赛上回来了。英格兰进入了四分之一决赛,而弗兰·梅里达的西班牙则在决赛点球败给了尼日利亚。高温和潮湿的比赛环境对所有孩子们来说都是一次高要求之旅,加文已经放松回来并作为一群二年级学院生中的一员在为U18青年队踢球。

大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区+ m1 \# G4 K( e
“我的目标就是就是在预备队踢尽可能多的比赛,但是在U18青年队踢球也非常好。我们击败了非常强大的对手并进了许多球。我们的对手很出色,但是我们的踢法让他们吃不消。球队充满了信心,学徒们跟我们一周训练三次,这对他们也有所帮助。我不认为我们会得到许多时间。我想我们都知道如何保持自律,但是如果有人看起来的确有些自大的话,我们都会戏谑他来让他做到脚踏实地。”- 国内最大的阿

森纳简体中文球迷社区: a9 `% ?! E; E& K) q
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn! O/ @  T8 W, G3 S' n, D
“我们还是学徒的时候就试着在U18青年队踢出和预备队及一队风格相同的足球,甚至训练时也一样。我想这会帮助我们在升到更高水平的队伍时不会感到不适应。”加文说:“这也部分解释了为什么学徒们在U18青年队干得如此出色。”

简体中文球迷社区( E  u% I5 u& f/ i
加文上个月签署了职业合同,他很清楚自己的首个目标就是继续提高自己的标准。“我希望踢尽可能多的预备队比赛,在那里你可以碰到经验丰富的射手。”这名中后卫解释道:“那里是学习和进步最好的地方,这也是能驱使我的动力。我希望能成为最好的自己。”

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-12 11:09 PM 編輯 ]

霍依特:我想要跟随巴里的脚步进入国家队

Hoyte - I want to follow in Barry's footsteps - Thursday, October 11, 2007

Justin Hoyte wants to follow the example of Gareth Barry and move from England Under-21 regular to full international starter.
The Arsenal defender’s career with the younger age-group side ended in the summer. Hoyte received his 18th and final cap in the incredible European Championship Semi-Final against Holland. Speaking exclusively to Arsenal TV Online last month, the 22-year-old reflected on his Under-21s career and particularly that 32-penalty shoot-out. But he does not want his international honours to end there. Barry received 27 Under-21 caps - third in the all-time list - but he has since stepped up to the full side and is widely tipped to start for Steve McClaren’s side this week. For Hoyte, it is a path to follow. “You want to get as many caps as you can for the Under-21s,” he said. “But you don’t just want to be classed as an Under-21s player. You want to step up from there into the senior team. Every young player is trying to do that. A lot have done that you can see that from the current squad.

“Gareth Barry has been playing very well for his club and his country. He was one of the top Under-21s players and you can see how that has helped.”

霍依特:我想要跟随巴里的脚步进入国家队

贾斯汀•霍依特想要以加里斯•巴里为榜样,从英格兰U-21国脚正式变为国家队的一员。

坛5 d) x& }0 B! S
阿森纳后卫的青年国脚生涯在今年夏季结束。在与荷兰进行的U-21欧洲杯半决赛中,霍依特第18次为英格兰出场,这场令人难以置信的比赛也是他最后一次以青年军的身份为国征战。在Asernal TV Online上个月对他进行的专访中,这位22岁的球员谈论了他的U-21生涯,也特别谈起了那场以32次点球作为最终胜负的比赛。(译者按:英格兰和荷兰120分钟踢成1:1,点球决胜16轮之后,英格兰以总比分13:14被淘汰,霍依特罚失第四轮点球)( T, R% `7 m" F/ o: e/ D( D- K

巴里曾为U-21国家队出场27次——这个记录在英格兰历史上名列第三——但是他如今已经迈进了国家队,并且很有希望在本周为史蒂夫•麦克拉伦的球队出战。对于霍依特来讲,这是一条值得借鉴的道路。

你想要在U-21尽可能多踢一些比赛,”他说,“但是你不想仅仅被视为一名U-21球员。你想要以那里为起点,进入更高级别的队伍。每一个年轻人都在尝试这样做。在现役英格兰国家队阵容中,你能看到他们中的许多人已经在这点上成功了。”bbs.arsenal.com.cn. K' v% p0 O4 A

无论在俱乐部还是国家队,加里斯•巴里都踢得非常棒。他是U-21国家队中最顶尖的球员之一,因此你能从中看出这对他的帮助有多大。”

回復 #69 jacksonkua 的帖子

Comments to Justin Hoyte:-

To my Opinion, Justin has never put as Starting 11 by Wenger this Season maybe the Key Factor's where he is no chance for Playing with England Team's.

To England, there have already got (3) three experiance player such as Gary N (Injured), Young and Glen Johnsen.

Therefore, i believe Justin may still need to wait sometime and be patient and i am sure he would get his First National Debut if he could Prove to Mc Claren via Arsenal Game's.

反对布拉特 温格是对的

Wenger is right to oppose Blatter's latest silly scheme - 2007年10月12日

Arsène Wenger is spot on: Sepp Blatter's proposal to introduce a foreign player quota would be a backward step for football.

They just don't get it. Arsène Wenger's inner thoughts were almost legible last Friday as he faced questions from the nation's media. Scribes were pumping him for an opinion on Sepp Blatter's proposal to introduce a foreign player quota, and some were so strident in their interrogations that it was obvious they were seeking nothing less than a full and frank confession from the Frenchman - an apologetic admission that he and his cursed fondness for fielding foreigners foils England's World Cup ambitions. "Do you really think that if I regularly started with five average English players, England would win the World Cup?" scoffed Wenger, almost chuckling with incredulity.

He said he believed, like Sir Trevor Brooking and the Premier League, that earlier and better coaching was the key to enhancing a country's performances, and also hinted that England already had sufficient playing quality to have triumphed more often and has been betrayed not by clubs who recruit on the basis of merit rather than birthplace, but by bad management or bad luck. Most of all, however, he intimated that he didn't much care about international football.

If he kept grinning, it was probably because he knows that Blatter's wheeze has little chance of ever being enshrined in European law. And also, perhaps, because this profoundly rational Frenchman considers international competition to be a gaudy fetish, and is amused by primitive folk who continue to worship it.

Certainly Wenger does not consider winning the World Cup to be the apotheosis of footballing achievement. How could it be? International competition is to football what religion is to science - an impediment to exploration and evolution. By definition national teams are subject to constraints. Forcing a manager to only pick players from a certain country is like ordering a painter to only use red, white and blue. Nationalistic mumbo-jumbo is an affront to creativity and progress. "Blatter's trying to protect the World Cup [albeit while going about it in a wrongheaded way], I'm trying to protect the quality of the game - they're not the same thing," reasoned Wenger.

Sure, it used to be that internationals shaped football, giving global exposure to different tactics and techniques. The Magnificent Magyars of the 50s didn't just entertain, they educated. Ditto the fluid 4-2-4 Brazilians of '58 and Holland's Total Football of the 70s. No longer. Worldwide television coverage, increased club wealth and wholesale movement of players have changed that, offering resources and a rate of change that no national team can compete with. Clubs were always the laboratories; now, via the Champions League and other high-profile leagues and tournaments, they're also the pushers. The World Cup remains great fun, but more for its festival-like feel than the quality of its football.

There are some in Wenger's homeland who cling to the delusion that, whenever he decides to leave Arsenal, he will amble into retirement via a scenic stint in charge of France. That is to misunderstand the man and his mission (and to ignore the fact that in an interview in L'Equipe last month he said, like a true alchemist, that he might finish his career "in an American university or somewhere where football is developing"). If Blatter's scheme were ever to be imposed, sabotaging the Arsenal experiment-in-progress and sapping the Frenchman's élan vital, Wenger would almost certainly walk straight out of the game.

Thus football would be partially orphaned. And neither England nor anyone else would be any closer to winning the World Cup. In other words, Blatter's proposal would result in a senseless waste of human life-force.

反对布拉特 温格是对的

他们并不懂。温格上周五在面对英国媒体提问时,他的想法其实很明白。记者们努力打探他针对布拉特提出的外国球员配给制的看法,有些人固执于他们的争论,很显然,他们不过想从法国人这里找到充分且直接的答案――充满歉意地承认他以及他那被骂得狗血喷头的对外国球员的青睐会毁掉英格兰世界杯的梦想。“你真的认为我经常派上5个平庸的英格兰球员,英格兰就能拿世界杯?”温格不屑地说,怀疑之情溢于言表。- 国内最大的阿森

纳简体中文球迷社区: X' u$ u0 T# _
枪手论坛' x8 C; F8 L' Y. `
他说他认为,正如布鲁琼金爵士和英超一样,青训以及更好的教练,是提高一个国家整体水平的关键。他同时也说英格兰已经有了充分的能力去赢取胜利。而阻碍了他们的并不是俱乐部凭借才能而不是出生地招纳球员,而是欠佳的教练以及不好的运气。但最重要的,他表示说他对国家队足球并不感兴趣。

国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区5 n% `7 p9 {7 U' d# x
如果他一直在笑,那也许是因为他知道布拉特的主意在欧洲法律面前机会很小。同时,也许这位深刻而理智的法国人认为国家队比赛不过是华而不实的偶像崇拜,他笑的是还有那些愚昧的人们继续膜拜着它。枪手论

坛" M% S+ L( I5 n, V# M6 ^1 X! S
- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区! m" D2 Y. A0 z6 k
显然,温格并不认为赢得世界杯就是足球成就的神化。怎么会是呢?国家队足球对于足球就如同宗教对于科学――妨碍着其探索和进步。国家队受到各种约束。逼着教练从某一国家挑选球员就好像命令一个画家只能用红、白、蓝来作画。民族主义的崇拜是对创造力以及进步的阻碍。“布拉特在保护世界杯,我是在保护比赛的质量――它们不是一回事。”2 y  c: J8 f"

z  f: H* M: i) Z  S
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn6 u! i3 ]$ R1 K5 U" }3 F
确实,在以前,国家队影响着足球,它们将不同的战术及技术展示向全球。50年代匈牙利足球不只赏心悦目,同时也有教育意义。58年巴西424的流畅以及70年代荷兰的全攻全守。现在不了。全世界的电视转播,俱乐部越来越富裕,球员的转会改变了这一切,它们提供的资源以及变化水平没有一个国家队能够与之相比。俱乐部是永远的实验室;现在,欧冠和其他高水平的联赛及比赛,都是足球的推动力量。世界杯依然非常有趣,但更多的是因为它像个节日而非足球的水平。

在温格的家乡,依然有一些人执着于这一幻觉,当他决定离开阿森纳的时候,他会轰轰烈烈执教法国队然后再退休。这是对他以及他的使命的误解。如果布拉特的计划实施,便破坏了阿森纳的实验,打击了法国人生命冲动,温格几乎会肯定径直离开足球。

于是,足球将成为孤儿。英格兰或者其他人也不再有可能赢得世界杯。换言之,布拉特的提议带来的是人类无意义的浪费

闷闷不乐影响球队气氛 加拉特意向队友道歉

闷闷不乐影响球队气氛 加拉特意向队友道歉 - 2007年10月12日 08时35分

8月19日与布莱克本比赛接受之后,腹股沟拉伤了的加拉就一直在对内养伤。由于许久没有参加比赛,郁闷的他每天来到俱乐部都是拉长着脸、一副闷闷不乐的样子,显得极不合群。

或许身为队长的加拉意识到了自己的所作所为并不有利于球队的团结,近日在接受媒体采访时加拉主动向队友提出了道歉:“过去几周的时间对我来说非常困难,有时候我的心情可能好点、而有时候则变得很糟。那段时间我在球队的更衣室里一直都没有笑脸,或许大家也觉得我有点难以相处。”

“养伤的过程对于每个人来说都很困难,第一周你或许还能调节情绪,但3、4、5周之后呢?相信我,那段时间你真的很难笑得出来。”

“即便如此我还是要向所有的对手和俱乐部的工作人员表示歉意,因为在他们门前我显得不太高兴——那只是因为我太想上场比赛了!!

Gallas Apologises Following 'Difficult Spell'

Arsenal captain William Gallas has apologised to his team-mates after what he describes as having been a "difficult time".

The centre-half has not played a competitive match for the best part of two months following a groin injury suffered against Blackburn on August 19, but the Gunners are flying high at the top of the table in his absence.

"The last few weeks have been very difficult for me. Sometimes I have been okay, but at other times I have been very unhappy," said Gallas

"Because of that I know it might have been difficult for the rest of the group as well because I wasn't always smiling when I was in the dressing room.

"It's difficult for everyone. I have experienced it before when I have been injured, and it's always the same.

"The first week or so you can deal with it, but three, four, five weeks later? Trust me it's hard to keep smiling.

"So I want to say sorry to all of the players, and also the staff at the training ground, because they could see I wasn't always happy. It's just that I really want to play.

"Hopefully now this is behind me, and maybe I will play for France."

Fabregas: We Miss Henry, But He's Replacable

Fabregas: We Miss Henry, But He's Replacable - 12 Oct 2007

我们非常想念HENRY。但,HENRY 是可代替的!!

Arsenal midfielder Francesc 'Cesc' Fabregas insists that the current crop of strikers at the Emirates can fill the considerable boots of Thierry Henry...

Cesc Fabregas has praised his teammates for stepping up to the plate in the absence of Thierry Henry.

The Spanish midfielder told Sky Sports of the difficult adjustment period following the French striker's departure for Barcelona in the summer.

He said, "In the beginning it was very difficult because he is a great player. We all miss him, not just on the pitch but also in the dressing room. But we have to accept it. Life goes on and we have to move on.

"I think right now we are doing very well, as we have other options. Adebayor and van Persie are doing really, really well and Eduardo is adapting very well."

Eduardo da Silva, a summer acquisition from Dinamo Zagreb, has yet to really force his way into the side, but Cesc feels that it's just a matter of time.

"Eduardo is very strong and can help us in a lot of key moments in the season and we have to be happy with what we have got," he said.

Cesc, pressed for his opinion on the 'best league in the world' debate, predictably claimed that the Premiership was the finest domestic footballing competition at present.

He insisted, "English football, right now, is the best league in the world for me.

"But I think in Spain there is a lot of quality the players are very, very good technically.

"When you talk about games, the passion, the fans playing in England everyone gives 100 per cent and I think that it is a great, great league."

Cesc left the FC Barcelona cantera for Arsenal without having played a first team game in Spain. Now, he's a Spanish international and a first team regular in centre-midfield for his club.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-13 02:21 AM 編輯 ]

法布雷加斯经纪人准备听取巴萨的报价

法布雷加斯经纪人准备听取巴萨的报价 - 2007年10月13日

关于法布雷加斯重返他的老东家巴萨的新闻昨天有了进一步发展,他的经纪人迪亚兹说他会听取任何来自诺坎普对这位阿森纳有影响力的中场的报价。& S- L* i3 D) [! o: [5 _% T' o
. L
bbs.arsenal.com.cn1 ^9 \0 @! ?9 \. p7 K
皇马已经向这位20岁球员表达了他们的兴趣,但是西班牙媒体爆料说他已经和老东家巴萨联系在一起。

迪亚兹说:“我已经和赛斯克交谈了,我们都不知道任何来自巴萨的兴趣,如果他们真的有意……希望他们是真的,因为他们是一家伟大的俱乐部,踢出伟大的足球,赛斯克过去在那里非常开心。”

法布雷加斯上赛季在埃米尔签下了8年合约,他正在准备08欧洲杯今晚在奥尔胡斯(丹麦城市)西班牙和丹麦的比赛。

迪亚兹补充说:“无论赛斯克还是我都不能证实这条新闻,真相就是现在我们唯一关心的事就是这场和丹麦的比赛。未来一切顺其自然。

如果我们收到了任何巴萨的报价,显然我们会真正听取它。这家俱乐部教导了赛斯克一切,如果这发生了,这将是一个值得庆贺的事。”

Fábregas agent ready to listen to offers from Barcelona

Talk of Cesc Fábregas returning to his first club, Barcelona, moved on a step yesterday when his agent, Joseba Díaz, said he would listen to any offer from Camp Nou for Arsenal's influential midfielder.

Real Madrid have expressed interest in the 20-year-old but he has been linked in the Spanish press with the club where he learned his trade before joining Arsenal in 2003. "I have spoken with Cesc and we are not aware of any interest from Barça,"

Díaz said. "And if they do have interest . . . hopefully they do, because they are a great club who play great football and Cesc was very happy there."

卡恩和莱曼再次爆发口水战

卡恩和莱曼再次爆发口水战 - 2007年10月13日

阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn1 q& ~  r3 i2 m( f( v4 i& B1 L5 |& q

卡恩再次挑起了他和莱曼的战争,他宣称这位阿森纳门将可以在德国国家队待着是运气好。* i* M( _.

`# y/ K
" T; E' ^3 ~( [
莱曼在周一的《明镜》杂志上抨击了卡恩,他说他一点不喜欢这位拜仁门将“自以为是”。

卡恩说在德国再也没有一个象他那样保持头号国门的时代。莱曼对此做出了反击。阿森纳中国网,

阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn0 A# U1 S( R) N4 c; P( W
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn7 |% }& ?9 D0 ~- n' `: A
卡恩在周四《踢球者》杂志上说:“他应该感激他有一个机会能为国家队比赛,因为他在他的俱乐部都不能比赛。”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络

社区,Arsenal.com.cn: e. Z* B/ \; b* a, U# u
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn, N. ~% |9 ]: ~( Q
“这种情形在德国足球历史上都不曾出现过。”

国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区  K) ]  `5 t- T. ?4 ], B' n
莱曼的新对手,希尔布兰德希望得到他的机会,他在瓦伦西亚已经取代了卡尼萨雷斯,成为头号门将。

“我在瓦伦西亚取得了重要的一步,我现在是为他们把守城门,我希望在国家队不久之后也能取得同样的进步。”他告诉Bild报。

但是,在近年来多次观赏了卡恩和莱曼的口水战后,希尔布兰德决心以一个不同的方式来实现头号门将的目标。枪手论坛; f& a0 o9 u1 ]. ^% M# |

枪手论坛他说:“我和莱曼之间不会有激烈的对攻。这无济于事,也不是我的风格。”- 国内

最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区, j+ E) d0 |' \. T0 X5 Q
- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区# P9 |. ?6 o9 Y; d7 I
“我更喜欢集中注意力到自己身上;我希望用我的表现说话,以此成为头号门将。”阿森纳中国

网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn  f( j' z1 N( ]4 d8 o8 u
- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区6 Y0 ^0 P% g; u8 o0 m: \9 ^
“到了最后,这不是谁声音大谁就是赢家,而是谁最优秀谁就是赢家。”

Kahn and Lehmann at war again

Oliver Kahn has renewed his rivalry with Jens Lehmann and claimed the Arsenal goalkeeper is lucky to be in the Germany team.

Lehmann criticised Kahn in Monday's Spiegel magazine, saying he does not like the way the Bayern keeper considers "himself to be so important".

That was in reaction to Kahn's comments that there would never again be an era like his in which one goalkeeper is the dominant German number one.

With Lehmann's place in doubt after Manuel Almunia took his place at Arsenal, Kahn has taken the opportunity to have another swipe at the 37-year-old.

"Instead of showing no style in having a go at his former colleagues, he should be thankful that he even has the chance to play for the national team when he is not playing for his club," said Kahn in Thursday's Kicker magazine.

"This scenario has never arisen in the history of German football."

Lehmann's new rival, Timo Hildebrand, is hoping for his chance having ousted Santiago Canizares to become first-choice goalkeeper at Valencia.

"I have taken an important step at Valencia, am playing in their goal and I want to take this same step with the national team soon," he told the Bild newspaper.

However, after seeing Kahn and Lehmann's feud from close up in recent years, Hildebrand aims to get to the top in a different manner.

He said: "There will be no big attacks from me on Jens Lehmann. That does not help and is not my style.

"I prefer to concentrate on myself; I want to let my performances do the talking and become number one that way.

"In the end, it is not the loudest who wins, but the best."

Germany coach Joachim Low has warned Lehmann he needs to be playing regularly and would have no qualms about dropping the Arsenal shot-stopper if his club situation does not alter.

"We need a goalkeeper at Euro 2008 who is playing regularly," he said.

库兰伊:廷斯将卷土重来

库兰伊:廷斯将卷土重来 !!! - 2007年10月13日

阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn! T$ d" T6 z) j" ~4 c1 A' Q
沙尔克的库兰伊支持莱曼再次夺回他在阿森纳的首发位置

阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn8 D' W8 Q& u7 M0 D- a! n4 ~: v' A1 W
莱曼一直陷入伤病困扰,自从在8月19日和布莱克本比赛之后就未能入选枪手出场名单。

网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn6 Z) T! I$ F% C! Q1 U
本赛季初,这位德国门将犯下了几个致命的失误,当他从伤病中恢复之后,他将面临着重新夺回他的位置的一场战斗。

文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn, @6 X( s8 b2 h7 U. {( R4 _
阿穆尼亚顶替了受伤的莱曼,他在9场比赛中保持了6场比赛不丢球。

库兰伊承认莱曼现在正在度过一段非常困难的时期,但是他相信这位37岁门将将以他的方式继续工作,打动温格。bbs.arsenal.com.cn/ S( B1 U: H0 W% ]  M- F* d! z+ {

当然,对于任何球员来说,出场比赛一直都是很重要的。”他说。

纳简体中文球迷社区8 X! W  H- E, V% e
“他是阿森纳的1号门将,虽然他现在正在经历一个非常困难的时期,我相信只要给他时间,他将卷土重来,再次为阿森纳出场。”- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区0 c: ^- J' O7 \7 t: n; S+ o
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn+ T  @  E2 q8 a, {' j/ ?6 U  @" R
德国队在剩下的4场欧洲杯小组赛中,只要拿到1分就可以确保自己进入明年在瑞士和奥地利举办的欧洲杯决赛圈。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn* W6 W4 U5 a6 D. V: c6 a% M

库兰伊认为他的队友不会在周六和爱尔兰的交手中变得骄傲自满。

“我们来这里就是为了赢得比赛,毫无疑问。”他说。bbs.arsenal.com.cn" M* F- X6 }& a/ L

9 q8 z% D( {. X
3 r- K0 w, z; C- c) x6 L
“我们仅仅需要1分,但是在我们心中,我们都知道爱尔兰是一支非常难对付的球队。我们来这里就为了1分是不够的。我们希望赢得这场比赛。”

Kuranyi: Jens will bounce back - Schalke striker backing Arsenal goalkeeper

Schalke's Kevin Kuranyi has backed Jens Lehmann to regain his place in the Arsenal starting XI.

Lehmann, who has been struggling with injury, has not featured for The Gunners since the away draw at Blackburn Rovers on 19th August.

Earlier in the season the German shot-stopper produced a number of high-profile blunders and could well face a fight to reclaim his place in the Arsenal side when he returns from an injury lay-off.

Difficult time

Manuel Almunia has deputised for the injured Lehmann, and has impressed in managing six clean sheets in nine games.

Kuranyi admits Lehmann is currently going through a difficult period, but believes the 37-year-old will work his way back into Arsene Wenger's thoughts.

"Of course, it's always important for any player to play games," he said.

"He was Arsenal's number one, and although he is going through a difficult time at the moment, I'm sure he will bounce back and play again for Arsenal given time."
返回列表