返回列表 回復 發帖
用Avplayer!
很多player都ok的,QQpalyer, AVplayer
現在有很多吧,我自己本身在用的player有:Oplayer, rushplayer,qq player, gplayer,迅雷播放器。這些都能直接觀看RMVB的。
以前是離不開電腦,現在有了這些app,我是離不開ipad了。
請大家好心幫忙教教我如何使用ipad下載和播放電視劇
本帖最後由 vuilip 於 2012-9-4 12:41 PM 編輯

use AVplayer HD run in ipad is better,run smooth or use computer stream to you iphone or ipad using app Air Video.
強烈建議用air video. 可以將pc 內所有影片包括rmvb 都可以用wifi 及 3g 在ipad 播放. 而且不用轉換格式. 直接睇. 現在app store 正式價錢賣緊 hk$23. 我覺得抵用
moliplayer
thank
好多方法可以做到啦
try to use RushPlayer-v1.4.2 for all format
media player la
Moliplayer. Free. Give me what I want. No complaint so far.
试试看
本帖最後由 yakitori2009 於 2013-8-30 10:47 AM 編輯

There is a very simple method, I would like to share this information to everyone.

1) First, download iTools from their website to your computer, you can choose English or Chinese version (http://www.itools.cn/)
    *your computer must have iTunes installed.
2) Install a free video player in your iPhone / iPad.
    I recommend Moliplayer - free movie & music app because it has no ads when playing video and easy to use as well.

3) Open iTools and connect your iPhone / iPad to the computer, you should see your idevice at the left panel. Now follow below steps, click 应用程序 under your idevice and click 文件共享 tab on top iTools. Look for Moliplayer app and click on it, you will see 文档 as picture below.
Drag and drop your video files to this folder (Episode or Movie) and you are done.
There is no need to convert any video files, most video formats are support (rmvb, avi, mkv, etc)  Enjoy your video in iPhone or iPad :)

1.插上设备,打开iTools-->应用程序-->文件共享,找到要导入视频或者音乐的App;然后将要导入的视频或者音乐直接拖入“文档”文件夹中~

完成!打开设备,去设备里面打开相应的App播放即可!
Now open Moliplayer and play your favorite videos :)
rushplayer
返回列表