返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑難求助] ipad mini or ipad 4?

i just saw the advertisement about ipad mini...
should i buy ipad mini or should i buy ipad 4?
any good recommendation?

anyone can share the pro and cons?
thanks.!
Both are different models, depends on individual's wants and needs eventually. Both models besides having different sizes which is obvious, the processor and display type is different too. Mini uses A5 chip with a normal display. The new iPad uses the new A6X processor with a retina display. So in terms of processing power and displaying of pixels, it will be very different. Something like LCD vs LED.
agree with wallace
I have the same doubts like you before..i decide to go for ipad 4th generation with retina. If you need this for long period of time reading magazine and doing your office work. I would recommend you go for 9.7" instead of 7.9".

So its all depend if you want retina or mobility....where ipad mini will provide you more lighter and holding feel. Hope this help :)
i just bought iPad 4th generation... i like it very much, it suit me more than ipad mini.
me too, bigger screen > good
Sometimes i like using a smaller device, like iPad mini or Galaxy Tab 7.0 as its smaller and can be easier to handle with one hand.

Anyway, having an iPad at home will reduce lots of time on the PC. I seldom on my PC as i read and do my email most of the time on the iPad. iPad 4th gen retina display is really... Woohoo!
I-Pad mini is buying the size.
I-pad 4 is buying the display resolution.
ipad mini
It's up to you!
Big screen is easier for reading~
iPad 4. The configurations of iPad mini is no good at all.
If you have not yet own an ipad, get an iPad4.
if you need mobility & light carry -> ipad mini
if you need better performance and beautiful screen -> ipad 4
i am using ipad retina now, i think it is a good choice to choose ipad retina rather than ipad mini.
Retina display is far better than a mini with the old resolution
返回列表