返回列表 回復 發帖

[其它] 「限時免費」 Sleep Talk Recorder

https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/sleep-talk-recorder/id391767653

Description                  Free today with App of the Day
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day discover one paid app absolutely free!”

Do you talk in your sleep? Are you sure? Now you can find out!
Over 1,500,000 downloads and an average rating of 4.5/5.

”Sleep Talk Recorder is a great iOS application that records exactly what you say while you’re fast asleep and dreaming … it works like a charm.”
             AppAdvice.com

”…not only is it useful, but entertaining as well.  You will be shocked at what some people say under the guise of sleep!”
                 148Apps.com

Getting this app showed me that what I thought was occasional snoring was actually Severe sleep apnea. I was waking myself between 60-100 times a night, with loud snoring that sounded like something from a space alien…

If I could give it 100 stars, I would.
            User, soundpro

#1 Top Paid app in United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, top 5 in Germany, Australia, Netherland, Finland, Norway, Hungary, Denmark, Malta, New Zealand and Ireland.

- 4.0 comes with a complete new design and added functionality!

- The app also comes with a fully featured, beautiful alarm clock!

Did you say something in your sleep last night? A lot of people did. 50% of kids between the ages of 3 and 10 carry on whole conversations during the night. As we grow older the figure goes down to about 5%. Some people talk occasionally, some every night.

Afraid of revealing secrets? Afraid of missing brilliant Da Vinci ideas you dream about? Or are you just looking for rock solid evidence that your partner snores?

Sleep Talk Recorder monitors your sleep, but it's not just an ongoing recording. An advanced filtering function qualifies sounds and triggers Sleep Talk Recorder technology in a millisecond.

In Sleep Talk Recorder you get it all. A sleek interface with individual settings for sensitivity and filtering. A history that saves your recordings and sorts them on a timeline, night by night, for easy navigation. You can also add your funniest clips to your favorites and post them to FaceBook and Twitter for great laughs!                            MadInSweden Web SiteSleep Talk Recorder Support                                          What's New in Version 4.3.0                  - Addressed some issues we have seen with iOS7.
- Fixed Twitter sharin

What's New in Version 4.3.0                  - Addressed some issues we have seen with iOS7.
- Fixed Twitter sharing.

We are currently working on a much bigger redesign of the app to make it iOS7-beautiful. Stay tuned!

iPhone Screenshot                        

• Free
  • Category: Utilities
  • Updated:  03 October 2013
  • Version: 4.3.0
  • Size: 32.6 MB
  • Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
  • Developer: Mad in Sweden AB (aktiebolaget grundstenen 122927)
  • © 2010 MadinSweden
Rated 4+
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.

評分次數

• sun7005

返回列表