返回列表 回復 發帖
Beautiful shots as usual, great contrast, incredible details and nice construction,
1 T8 y& P2 p+ bwww.tvboxnow.comThere is so much similarity between this botanic garden and the one here in Sydney; the pics must had been taken during the week, there are not many visitors around, though looking peaceful, but feels a bit desolate.  Perhaps its just my feeling, winter here.

評分次數

• SweetLemon

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
3# bchew 公仔箱論壇& P1 V3 p/ a! E- J
Great to see you back; planning a trip to the east coast of Malaysia and Kota Kinabalu next month.  First stop KUL.  Been there a few times, loved the place.

評分次數

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2016-8-2 06:31 AM 編輯 / m5 Q0 a  u/ p+ j+ I0 t

4 ?' Z5 G( e3 F; dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 7# bchew  markhamwong TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  Y  b/ H8 K% ?, M- d8 X7 W( a6 h
Do post some of the photos of your Med. Cruise; would love to see that.  I nearly booked for an Alaskan Cruise earlier, but my friend told me August is not the best time to see the glazier, the best months are March, April and May; so I may go next year, and take some time to travel around Canada.

評分次數

9# SweetLemon
/ Y: l3 @2 E, K& J/ gwww.tvboxnow.com
( Y- T4 S1 a# ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just for you Sweetie :), enjoy ...
: z+ k; I1 i+ {# T3 m6 Cwww.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com, A) S7 I2 Q3 [# q4 d
15# markhamwong
6 w( O/ U5 |1 m: K公仔箱論壇Better keep to our best behavior now, or Sweetie will take away all our points and money. :D
15# markhamwong
8 a9 q( G' ]. W" K' Cwww.tvboxnow.comMy age?  My first SLR was a Mamiya, the next one was a Pentax; dreamed of getting a Leica or Rollieflex. I developed and print B/W at  school and my friends home.  And I used Agfachrome color slides.www.tvboxnow.com/ u/ M2 X9 Q  @$ s% @+ N
So so old, nearly senile. :D

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表