返回列表 回復 發帖
) V2 i  I3 g- MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, A) p; z. _2 B# _: l8 q: a哇~ 五招总共32计, 对男人有这麽计较啊www.tvboxnow.com$ P) _! T! P6 i8 ?: a
而男人只要搬一条出来, 对女人外表小小意见一下, 就世界大战啦公仔箱論壇3 t1 M# A( x  R" f& K6 H- A

2 X+ \( o. j$ t1 x& X公仔箱論壇我不是来战的, 只是说...公仔箱論壇1 P/ i9 n9 \- ]( W& d
与其挑东挑西一项项过滤不满意的人( a) {8 c5 R- u" W
何不先问问自己的心跳?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 g8 U1 K; x5 H0 x9 w5 A7 @
公仔箱論壇" S" \8 H1 ?9 K1 ]* S0 U  t
but i think if men and women know how to support each other and respect each other that's most important... love someoe is not try to change a person is to how to give support and love as the one you with ^^
没有最好的男人,只有更适合你的男人
被男人伤过啊??…………
对 女人要有自我
thank you!
本帖最後由 Raeii 於 2010-8-10 12:21 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 B$ n' I4 k3 i9 K/ |# z

: I3 l, k0 ~& E2 C9 Q% V公仔箱論壇I think that in a relationship, regardless of which type, the most important thing is communication. People in today's society have no time for each other anymore, I'm not saying that chasing after your dream is a bad thing but sometimes you have to slow down and talk with the people around you. Don't wait until they're gone and then you notice that you never really did spend anytime with them. I remember my teacher once told us that it wasn't until there was a temporary electricity breakdown when she realized that her family hadn't sat down and had a decent chat with each other for a long time. Now I seem to notice it happening with my family. Besides uni, I have work and club activities until late evening. It has been a long time since my family sat down and had a decent dinner with each other.
用說的當然容易'真正能做到的又有幾個.....
so hot,han~
/...................
金石良言:)
金石良言:)
女人要先學會愛自己
多謝分享!
这个“不要”,那个“别”) }  y; h% E8 j2 I
这样下去女仔们好难揾到男朋友/老公的哦!!
  \( D- _) {- f公仔箱論壇这个世界上那里有十全十美的男人哦,女人也没有啦!* l) r% V, r5 M7 m: G' h2 A, p; l
李莲英话:“将将就就啦!”
返回列表