返回列表 回復 發帖
wow....thanks for sharing....really nice....
北京一個星期吃的也要用150多美元啊
富裕的國家,吃一個星期的食物可以給比較落後國家的家庭吃一個月。
加了别的开销的吧。伙食费应该没这么高的
差距好大 德国人民太奢侈了 吼吼
真想不到tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; q7 a. G8 ]& X$ ?
在德国一般家庭一周的伙食费尽然要高达500美元
# ^9 f8 h* [( U+ E那么一个月就需要2000美元了
6 @2 t" s# T( j7 P看他们的食材也都是一些大众化的东西- V% e" x( c+ y2 e9 m
为什么会那么贵呢???# l- ^6 H- a9 b2 N+ s  _
那么他们一个月最少要赚5000美元才够用。。。
民以食为天  有能力就吃好点的   有些贫穷国家的人民 想吃一餐饱的都难。。
大開眼界,很有趣的調查,谢谢楼主的分享。。。
Thank you very much!!辛苦了!!謝謝您無私的分享! 請繼續努力加油!
ok sharing
Looking at these pictures, all the families are very healthy and happy.  As for the amount of money spent on food, I think it's relative to the household income there.  It seemed to me all these families are of average or above average income in their country.  One thing that draws my attention is the amount of packaging used, the developed nations use the most food packaging, while the less developed countries tends to have more fresh food produce.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# q/ `% x% O/ b* [4 x
We city folks tend to take food for granted, and food waste is not taken seriously.  Actually food requires a lot of resource to produce, so shop wisely, eat healthily, and have a greener environment to share.
# O" M" Y% N3 O% z5 U7 jwww.tvboxnow.comAs for food waste, the poorer countries are doing far much better than the developed nations.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, t& T9 R+ ?# n2 y( k
For example, average Australian households bin $616 of food per annum.  Research by The Australia Institute shows that Australians throw away about $5.2 billion worth of food every year. This includes $1.1 billion of fruit and vegetables.  And if you add up all the packaging, refrigeration and food transport, that is a tremendous amount.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
中国那个一看就不真实。普通中国大城市居民的消费水准绝对没有那么高,农村的就不要说了,偏远地区饭都吃不饱的大有人在。
' D- I5 Z- x* G+ [0 h公仔箱論壇估计一听说外国人来拍照,事先准备好的。
真系见识不少了,真系要好好珍惜自己每天得到噶食物,唔好再浪费了
膠花一朵朵,一齊痴出嗰未來
我要去乍得
科威特喜愛的食物是巴斯馬蒂香米雞肉飯,这个没有吃过,有机会要尝尝,黄秋葵也不知道是什么东西。谢谢!
返回列表