返回列表 回復 發帖

瓜拉雪蘭俄-螢火蟲

,  描述: Fireflies watch
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-6-22 08:25 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇" j/ A0 ?8 w3 Y) o' A# g

: T0 J6 H9 p, [, f5 ^Kuala Selangor Fireflies TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- y; Q  J0 b0 W! w' \8 d
Kampung Kuantan, is a town in Kuala Selangor that attracts lots of people to visit. The main attraction for this place is fireflies. Fireflies, in Bahasa Malaysia they call ‘kelip-kelip’ means twinkle. One of the special of these fireflies is because their lower abdomens will give out green glow at night. Fireflies are not flies but they are 6mm long beetles, which belong to the Lampyridae species.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& k+ C/ T8 y! N  d& G- \$ L
Kuala Selangor is the favorite habitat for fireflies because along the riverbank of Kuala Selangor, there are a lot of the ‘berembang’ trees. Fireflies like to stick around the branches of the mangrove trees (pokok berembang) as they feed on the nectar from the leaves of the trees.
' _- g3 H0 i" _# ODuring day time, they retreat into the tall grasses behind the mangroves and at night, all the fireflies will be glowing on the branches of the trees along the riverbank to attract their mates. All the trees will be lit up with the glowing of the fireflies and give out a spectacular look as like the decorated Christmas tree at home.
3 F8 f( l2 C# BIn order to get a closer look at the fireflies, you have to take a boat ride along the river.
" X6 W( S( ^& H; R) G公仔箱論壇During the boat ride, you can only see the twinkling of the glowing fireflies on the trees along the river bank because the surrounding of the river is pitching dark.
) ~  Z  V! C# k9 W4 O; Vwww.tvboxnow.comBesides watching fireflies in Kuala Selangor, you can also taste fresh and delicious seafood here. - h  N- S- w; n& G! S. Y% S
www.tvboxnow.com" z; d* u4 y$ \4 W3 L. \* x7 q
Kuala Selangor is renowned for its historic past and natural heritage of Mangrove forest and bird sanctuary, but it is the firefly phenomena for which the town is known best. Fireflies can only be seen in two locations around the world - the other being along the Amazon River in Brazil – and the site along the Selangor River is particularly special because it is easily accessible.
2 u7 f! r/ F7 R: v. S+ ^% c( OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* W& y( F; X* u, ?
瓜拉雪蘭莪是一個沿海城鎮,它位於吉隆坡西北六十四公里處。這裡是任何尋求本土歷史、本地口味、觀賞自然環境及野生動植物者,最佳的旅遊景點。單是行駛的過程就令人賞心悅目了,因為,沿路上您將會經過椰子園、可可園、橡膠園、油棕園、香蕉園及許多純樸的鄉村。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ]7 o% {$ k  Z. Y" L; ~
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 f3 z, u1 C7 v. Z
此處曾是繁忙的海港,亦是雪蘭莪州的第一個州首府,是舊政府的行政中心。 BUKIT MELAWATI 是此最高的地點,小山丘上有一座兩百年曆史的愛丁斯堡古堡( FORT ALTINGSBURG ),由荷蘭人所建;一座燈塔及一間縣長的官邸。從這裡可以鳥瞰馬六甲海峽及四周圍的怡人風景。當年荷蘭人就是利用此地的優勢地形,觀察周圍環境,才於1794 年,攻下雪蘭莪州。 公仔箱論壇: G, R0 P7 k5 i& c. Y

7 h$ L; l! l2 D9 X) Cwww.tvboxnow.com這裡是全世界最大的螢火蟲聚集地之一。夜晚時分,這個河口就會聚集了大量的螢火蟲,遊客可以乘坐小船盡情觀賞。這類夜遊觀賞螢火蟲的旅遊活動,非常受到歡迎,沿途可看到河岸邊的樹上佈滿閃閃爍爍的螢火蟲。
. I. J6 s, S( Rwww.tvboxnow.com
  E) C: U# S& x$ i. X6 [www.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ F6 U. ]7 d" g2 G
' y0 [) R0 o% A2 Z) I$ @
See what this monkey is eating?  Crab....yummy.' |  H. V% \  O5 {5 O
猴子也會抓螃蟹来吃。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

I've been there, isn't that where you can see the proboscis monkey?  When I was at KK, I took a boat ride along the river and spot many of the big nose monkey, on the way back, I was promised a firefly show, but it rained., so I settled for a nice Malaysian buffet instead.5 l- ]+ I, q. F0 J1 p, S" ~4 u
At least here, I don't get disappointed.

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Malaysia has a lot of this kind of wet lands. The fish-bird is very beautiful.

評分次數

• k23bb

銀燭秋光冷畫屏,輕羅小扇撲流螢;天階夜色涼如水,坐看牛郎織女星。- j& E/ b, J! e: `' v! I. W
www.tvboxnow.com( V: S* a) A9 q" M) j  X
如果看到飛舞的流螢,的確很有詩意.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& F  g) B" Q6 W& f, v% ~) m
但看到滿天滿樹都是螢火蟲,就可能有點可怕.

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表