返回列表 回復 發帖

帛琉~水母湖Jellyfish Lake

水母湖是一個閉鎖式的山中湖,水母早在六億五千萬年前就存在了,它的出現甚至比恐龍還早。遠古時期水母順著海水進了這區域,後來不知是海平面變低了還是地層攏起了,水母就留在這片山中湖了。
+ l$ o9 o8 `; H  J1 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb水母因為在這個區域沒有天敵,所以螯刺及觸鬚就慢慢退化了,讓這裡變成罕見的無毒水母湖。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: w$ o# k& @  ^0 a5 D( y
進入水母湖要很小心,可以摸摸它,水母體內百分之九十五是水,不能離開水面,也要小心蛙鞋及指夾,不要傷到了它。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 ~- o0 L2 H( j3 {' \

8 m& h; V. s6 E$ _2 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Millions of years ago, jellyfish were trapped in this lake after a submerged reef rose from the sea, creating a landlocked saltwater lake. In this lake, the jellyfish have adapted to the new conditions by losing their sting. They have eight primitive eyes and algae that live within their cells. These algae are what the jellyfish live on. Twice each day, the jellyfish in the lake swim from one side to the other. The jellyfish do this to get sunlight to their internal algae so that the algae can grow. At night the jellyfish swim to a lower depth where the water is rich in nitrogen. The nitrogen also sustains the algae population. The jellyfish has only one main predator in this lake -- the sea anemone. Jellyfish can be stung, trapped, and killed by these creatures.9 t; v) Z* S8 K6 @' c, N* O) U8 ~
公仔箱論壇- _+ _+ _  t; E8 N
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

So many jelly fish, soft, squashy and spongy.  Most of the people are swimming with there t-shirt on, must be s funny feeling rubbing skin with all these jellyfish.  I remember snorkeling at the Manukan palau and being kissed by fish, I was wondering if the fish were hungry. or they just wanted to get intimate. 公仔箱論壇5 e* a1 p( O2 t
Where is this salt water lake?

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
有得可以摸下佢...唔知咩感覺呢
水下的景色很迷幻,那么多的水母真是让人喜欢,潜水去摸下玩下近距离接触一下一定很刺激美丽的

評分次數

• k23bb

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
那些水母没毒吗?
那些水母没毒吗?
3 [  Y) \( b# y9 ]/ N公仔箱論壇对 -
# g0 i1 f- y8 \5 P0 a, J+ Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb水母因為在這個區域沒有天敵,所以螯刺及觸鬚就慢慢退化了,讓這裡變成罕見的無毒水母湖。

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表