返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑難求助] how to install the game into iphone4

I have download many times the game after i can put into itunes but cannot install to iphone .ple, help and show me how to do it
Yes, I'm too. Please advise, thanks.
Can you please give more details?
I assume you guys has already jailbroken your device.

I prefer using installous to install ipa file, not itunes. It never disappointed me.
if you have not yet got installous, go to cydia and install it, add http://cydia.hackulo.us/ as source and you'll find it.

Then, transfer the ipa file to installous download folder, using SSH or USB, any method of your choice.  I recommend using iFunbox, easy and quick.

the default location of installous download folder is //User/Documents/Installous/Downloads/

Then you can see the file when install the ipa without any difficulty using installous.
I download some app game from somewhere than I can open to itunes after that I use usb to transfer to iphone but everytime is same have some thing wrong cannot transfer to iphone.
please help. p.s. if I buy from app store is ok.
yo!mate, that's because u can't just install those crack apps directly from itunes,
u have to install afc2add via cydia or install an app call installous from cydia which
auto include appsync. after one of this, then u may sync crack apps to ur iphone
via itunes. hope this will help!
ic

everything have to be jail break 1st.

thank you for sharing.
返回列表