返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
7 |$ q/ r2 z" Q- R9 P% E耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 H2 z" \# _/ e* z
西元2010年04月27日www.tvboxnow.com2 u8 j  n* ?2 c
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( F: }  r, n8 p; D4 f公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www.tvboxnow.com* |" C6 g1 h3 \1 P. q; q  i6 y: ^
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份公仔箱論壇( Z3 O, r" s+ e+ C
西元2010年04月27日
, D$ s) J; _, T/ owww.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
# s  z' y6 V' r1 b; P! D) @& H
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3公仔箱論壇( J- R0 }0 l: \# z3 R/ i
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
. e2 V; X. `: M# u1 [2 f; k1 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日
& `$ R: ?7 h: U- B% J5 R/ a- Qwww.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

e5 G5 h' I# k9 a- z1 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ f% o& I1 B9 V2 h2 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope, \. \/ w8 y8 h
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www.tvboxnow.com# \: p0 P; u4 [& j$ e; {  D: i
西元2010年04月26日公仔箱論壇# V4 ?, a% z. \( G, ]' x

* |8 F: i$ J3 A- m' I: ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
; B% m: a9 d3 g公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www.tvboxnow.com( \! E6 s" K% v" p5 l- M( V
西元2010年04月24日
2 h) k; J, p& T6 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 s, A+ v5 `' B- o& n" W+ o"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 [* c* P$ W( ]: T0 b
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 ]  S3 ~/ x9 r' n
西元2010年04月24日
* }( ]  L# D; i% f# x/ n
/ D; a  k. O+ S9 w! m1 }: X' B公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 t4 T4 Y. f; M( [" F- s/ @
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)www.tvboxnow.com0 u7 I+ R" z& X3 I  {
西元2010年04月24日
3 A6 k% l8 ?! q4 j( y' B7 s
" Y% D1 n: c( G' B' m8 b  ~公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com: X  V+ A( G4 _5 B
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# c/ d/ ^# Z+ g' t- b
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; T! A$ D. @4 n8 r  k
公仔箱論壇! |2 ^2 ]1 ~- @0 M# s- q
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenarioTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J' }4 Z3 p) N$ E- Y
$ s2 S  N, Z1 K# G. B  v" _
By Greg Szymanski, JDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# Z% K  N# M  c  j
April 23, 2010
* v/ q1 v. F" J  Y* ]! L公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.公仔箱論壇& ^: v$ H. m1 K; s4 \
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& V8 ^4 P4 m* q" z
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
' @5 n0 k$ `( R" o/ L, m公仔箱論壇在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
  z3 L3 J* D* I3 |/ x  k8 T0 @www.tvboxnow.comWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
6 C. A1 E( y; x5 g9 D) L# I5 V  b" \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www.tvboxnow.com" E* C  c7 A3 x' Z6 f
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 O: a% D9 ]5 x0 t3 `2 ~

' Z& l9 k* j, c& L, OThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; N# H" r; I8 |4 B; }
www.tvboxnow.com: p1 f, M8 m# d! H7 d
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
% a( N% X6 j, D
1 [* k9 B5 {8 }1 P% S: }6 K4 VHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. l, _. L8 G6 t: J" N

7 @9 J  T# q$ f6 s5 _/ ~' QLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
' t# F3 c* R4 F5 B) @0 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇- D# x2 I2 E7 g9 A/ Q
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
- C: n" I2 ^% ~: f4 L公仔箱論壇
' \: C9 t2 Q  j' @" itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
2 |/ P4 l8 a% {) l. C5 Y6 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 H; o+ {( [2 ]3 Z9 ?" GCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
5 N6 B* V3 W& @
, w# G/ j. ?) N) W. N- gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
' o9 w7 d6 ^* ]. }, W4 f* tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 \3 p9 t; @8 @) u
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:3 R/ t; o, j& ~: x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 e  W: L& z; u% Y( @
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
$ B& H+ j+ _( gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇9 n. v  w) ]% L; Y
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇# q: {; d8 E3 p8 X

( A7 L( p, Z$ v公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
% V* v. z  u* p) F5 Wthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? . y$ }4 I% r+ w