返回列表 回復 發帖

Arsenal 1-1 Blackburn Rovers

Van Persie 18", Dunn 72"

The Gunners opened the scoring in the 18th minute when Robin van Persie fired home from close range after Brad Friedel spilled a weak effort from debutant Eduardo da Silva.

Blackburn came back strongly after half-time and were rewarded after 72 minutes when Jens Lehmann made his second howler of the season to let in David Dunn's powerful, but straight, shot from outside the area.

[ ????? westbuckboy ? 2007-8-20 12:39 AM ?? ]
Lehmann is getting old, dont you think. should Wenger let the younger one to take charge...
yes.. i agree with what you said...i dont want the same thing like seaman happen again in this year. i hope wenger choose the keeper based on the form not according to experience... somemore almunia doen't look like lacking of experience.... i am sure he can do it ... try him in next match again MANC plz.....

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

The over-confident is the key factors why Jens cannot save that kind of poor shoot.......Wenger shall give him some warning.....
lehmann must be rested for too long. and he have great holiday. he totally forget how to defend his goal line. wenger should train him more and give him some warning by giving almunia play next few matches.
最好俾亞蒙尼亞試下啦!
Fabianski hasnt made a Premire League debut yet, u guys think Wenger will let him play VS Derby County???
no no...那是以场假球来的。。。。要钱不要赢。。。有点看不起他了。。我心爱得ahsenal..

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

Looking at the recent Interview conducted by SKY SPORT, i believe Jens has fully regret with his Performance over the last two EPL Match......Hope this player could change is attitude and i still believe he could contribute his every best and experiance to arsenal team.......Good Luck Jens Lehman.....:onion31:
返回列表