返回列表 回復 發帖

亂吹點球爭議發酵 英超“黑哨”收阿布盧布?

(倫敦訊)現已被冠上英超“黑哨”污名的斯代爾斯,在安菲德上演的利物浦與切爾西豪門對決中誤判點球,居然是因為他從藍衫軍老板阿布手里收取了現金?
儘管斯泰爾斯已經向利物浦道歉,並被英超裁判委員會停賽一個月,但這起上週日(19日)發生在安菲德的點球爭議看來還在繼續發酵,沒完沒了。
根據《太陽報》的追蹤調查,之前當過勘察員的斯代爾斯,目前是一間建築承包公司“橡木土建”的董事會成員,而去年夏天為阿布在面積440英畝的英國鄉村別墅修建行車道的也正是“橡木土建” 公司,而且合同金額達到了5位數。

裁判所擁公司幫阿布別墅修建車道
當然,這項指控未免有點捕風捉影,英超裁判委員會此前就曾發表聲明指出︰“我們在工程開始前就對此事展開過調查,我們認為這其中並沒有利益上的衝突,我們也不認為這會成為一個問題,質疑斯代爾斯的誠信是完全錯誤的。”
英超不同於意甲,以往裁判雖有誤判,但極少被認為是幕後有陰謀。
裁判委員會承認錯判已屬罕見,而過去3個賽季因誤判導致停賽的更是只有3次,此事的嚴重程度可想而知,斯代爾斯也向紅軍道了歉。
  引人懷疑..
oo.....FA should change the result to 1-0......
i think the problem getting big and big.....serious and serious....
so i think FA going to do something....
not only ban the referee.....
还Liverpool 两分.....
referee really and
:024: :024: :024:
Prevention is important than continue blame on the referee, everytime balme on the referees, linesmans will not change the results. Please also don't blame me because I am Chelsea supporter and just give the comment like this. This time is Liverpool, I hope it will not happen to Chelsea too. Football match not only depend on team performance, it also depend on LUCK. (Liverpool missed a lot of chance to score from Riise, Kuyt and also Torres) If Liverpool won the match 2-1 that day, who will continue blame the refree? I believe they will say Liverpool have best strikers, or Liverpool invest to correct players, or Liverpool can become champion this year and so on.
Prevention? Footbal match will not be excited and discussable if add in too many rules and technology; if it do so, then all the games equal to computer game and predictable, no more attractive and topic to discuss.
返回列表