返回列表 回復 發帖

電源供應器(power supply)壞了, 請教下

我電腦電源供應器(power supply)壞了,瓦特是145W的,我剛在一間電腦小商店買了個 480W電源供應器安裝進去,開機時只見LED閃了一下就開啟不了。。。

我想請問各位大大,是因為瓦特的關係差別嗎?還是另有原因?
你的电脑配置是什么?
Are you sure its your old psu that is broken and not the computer itself? If so...
Check the back of the new psu to see if the 110/220 voltage are set correct to you areas. Should be switch for it, if not then its auto.
Compare the old and new psu's 20/24pin connector wire order if its the same color. Many years ago some company(like very old Dell's) use a different order on the connector that's not compatible with the standard atx.

Bring the psu that you just got back to store and ask then to test it(bring your old one they might help you test that too).
你的电脑配置是什么?
stanley85 發表於 2011-5-8 09:36 PM
PC 用到145W ,當然是老古董啦,哈哈
Are you sure its your old psu that is broken and not the computer itself? If so...
Check the back of the new psu to see if the 110/220 voltage are set correct to you areas. Should be switch for it, if ...
cas123 發表於 2011-5-9 05:43 AM
thanks for your info, I'm tested mine old with standalone and i sure it got problem cause it make home fused failed.
My old psu is fix 20 pin connector while the new one is 20+4 pin flexible connector, i checked the color, it's OK...
i think i should bring my pc to the store to fix it since i had limited resources, thanks anyway... ;)
power supply坏的原因有好多,最常见的就是给雷劈。
如果严重的话,主板一起烧机都不奇怪。
Power supply会坏!
楼主,你用完电脑是直接拔插头?没有好好关机?
開機時只見LED閃了一下就開啟不了
一般電腦power都有過電流保護,當發生短路時會觸發保護裝置不再供電,以避免其它週邊毀損.

依您所描述的狀況有可能你的某一個週邊已經故障造成短路,新的power裝上去之後power偵測到有短路現象啟動過電流保護,不再供電,您可以試著按住電源開關4秒鐘不放,再按一次開關看看是否狀況相同.

建議:會用到145W的電腦基本上可以淘汰了,就算想修市面上找到適用的2手零件也不一定划算.
不過若真的有須要則丟給商家去幫您處理會比較方便,他們的資源會比較多,也可以省您自己的麻煩.
好的power碰到壞掉的主機版,一樣開不了.
返回列表