返回列表 回復 發帖

Gilberto:continuity is the key

"Yes Arsenal haven't spent a lot of money, but we have been playing together for a few years,"

"That makes a difference in the game because we all know each other - if I pass to Cesc he knows exactly where the forwards will be.

"Other clubs have made very good signings and sometimes it can make a very big difference for them but we just need to concentrate on how we play.

"Arsene has his policy over signing players and he does what he believes it is right for the club."
yaya,luckily henry alomost injured whole season at last season la,it give more chance for arsenal young player to play together!!it useful for this season because nw\ow they all can play well together and know how to control when at the match!!
totally agreed with gilberto. all the players have been together since young, communication shouldnt be a problem. the most important, arsene always picked those player can play multi position. have fate in ARSENAL. Trophies will come to Emirates Stadium this year.
ya...i'm agree with u gilberto
hey canz,did u think that the trophy can came to Emirates stadium this year???

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

I AM FULLY AGREED WITH SILVA COMMENTS. Just depending on BIG-SIGNING to perform an individual skill is not Arsenal trend. To me, Wenger has very much focus on Team Tactics, Team Spirit, Team Works and Team Attacking Tactic. No doubt, individual skill and natural player talented would be the first requirement while the Club Scout looking and observe the new signing. But dont forget if you watching Arsenal game and they seldom wining the game by just depending on Individual skill such as Direct Free Kicks, Long Shot and Individual Dribling to past the oponent defenders. What Wenger wants would be the Team works from all the Players and trying to form the attacking team when come to attack and so. Of course, in order to be adopted into the squad, individual skill is a very basic requirement in order to play in high level EPL. But if you ask me :Is all Arsenal players has the basic individual skill and basic talented in Football? and my answer is YES. When come to the team works, each and every players (with individual basic skill) would have to working hard between each others on pitch and training ground and form the team. After 3 years without the Trophy, and now you can see Arsenal slowly building-up amongs the young players to form a team and i believe this would be the most dangerous team if they could have play as a unit for anothers 2-3 years. By just making a Big-Signing, the team works would be affected especially you cant play a regular team in EPL. For this season, i can see Liverpool manager still repeating the same mistake as he has repeated throughout the last two season. You can see Liverpool are amongs the Top Four club where making the most changes in their squad. I am not say Torres is not good and i am not say babe is not good. But just by Making a big signing, you also cant guarantee the Trophy would belongs to you. Last season, you can see MU has been spend for 2-3 years to practice their team works and trying to play the regular squad and at last they won the Trophy. Some thing happen in Chelsea before last season while they sign on Sheva and Ballack but going back holiday witih empty hand. At last, i would always says, Wing player can be change at any season. Because we need young blood with Full Energy and Stamina... Striker can be change at any season (if they cant score) ...But defenders and midfielders shall not be change!!! This is simply because defender team need to have understanding amongs player when come to Off-side track and Midfielder need the understanding to perform the short pass, run in ball, pass in empty space and back pass. .. All the above as i mentioned is just my very personnel comments and views and i still feel that some one like Roman, Mourinho, Ferguson and Beni could not really understand it.... Thank you..

回復第 5 帖由 bernardlhtan 所發的帖子

i'm hope and also think will.....n for me arsenal will get two trophy in this year......
返回列表