返回列表 回復 發帖

Lehmann vs Almunia

Arsène Wenger knows he has a big decision to make when Jens Lehmann returns to full fitness.
The German No 1 has not played since the 1-1 draw at Blackburn on August 19 because of injury. He recovered from his Achilles problem to start for Germany last weekend but hurt his elbow soon afterwards and will miss the North London derby on Saturday.
At his pre-match press conference, Wenger was questioned about who would be handed the gloves when both players are fit. The manager was playing his cards close to his chest.
“At the moment I have not really wondered,” said Wenger. “I knew yesterday that Jens could not play so we go for continuity at the moment.
Almunia will play on Saturday, Lehmann is injured. He had to pull out of the second match because of his shoulder. He has bone bruising from that game at Blackburn.

“We’ll see what happens [when he comes back] but this is not the only difficult decision I have to make right now. We have Lassana Diarra coming in. Mathieu Flamini doing well at right back but we have Sagna coming back. Also do I play Gilberto who is only coming back on Friday? So it is all very open.”
[ Friday, September 14, 2007]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
thks for sharing~~~~
返回列表