返回列表 回復 發帖

YOSSI: I'LL BE READY WHEN NEEDED

Yossi Benayoun today admitted he's happy to keep on playing the role of super sub for Rafael Benitez if it helps the Reds to more victories.  
Benayoun was the match-winner at Wigan on Saturday when he came off the bench to net the only goal of the game and prevent the Reds slipping to their third consecutive goalless draw in the league.

It was the Israeli's second goal in two games and his first of the season in the Premier League.

"I will take this every game – coming on with 20 minutes to go and scoring, as long as we keep winning," he said.

"I'm really happy to score but that doesn't matter so long as we get the results.

"The most important thing, even if I'm only on for 10 minutes or so, is to prove I am good enough and contribute like that.

"If the manager says I can make a difference then I believe him but I'm here for a reason and that's to provide moments like that.

"You have to be ready for everything here and I am. We have a great squad, full of talented players, and I would not tell anyone I should be playing – but I am ready if needed.

"It was an important goal because if we'd have drawn there would have been a lot of pressure on us. It is a good win because Wigan are a good side and will take a lot of points off teams here. They deserve a lot of credit.

"It was very frustrating seeing what was happening, because we'd missed three or four chances and you do wonder if it is going to be a day when they don’t go in.

"But one thing we have is a lot of confidence that we could win, because at least we were creating a lot. We've got the quality in the side to do that."

回復 #1 canz85 的帖子

Yossi Benayoun had impress me since he's playing with West Ham Utd.......

Now he join Liverpool i am even happier...
返回列表