返回列表 回復 發帖

Wenger praise for Flamini

Arsene Wenger has praised the performances of Mathieu Flamini in Arsenal's unbeaten start to the season.

Arsenal secured their sixth win from seven Premier League game's this season with a 1-0 win over West Ham on Saturday and Flamini was a pivotal figure.

The 23-year-old almost walked away from Emirates Stadium in the summer following a lack of first-team opportunities.

However, with Internazionale and a number of English sides reportedly circling, the French midfielder performed a u-turn and now finds himself a Gunners regular.

回復 #1 westbuckboy 的帖子

Not only Wenger has been Impressed by Flamini performance, I think all the Arsenal Fans would have very satisfied with his recent performance.

To me, i could see Flamini hard-work and his contribution in the game. Even those, Arsenal are skill-full team and most of the Player's consist a high standard of passing and technical ability. For me, Flamini are the only one "special" in Arsenal..

At first, Flamini doesn't have the passing and attacking skill as good as Thomas Rosicky, Fabregas, Hleb or even Diaby. But is you observe, this player has a Fantastic skill in Man-Marking, Tackling, long pass and positive attitude for each time to win the Ball.

He has been the Most Hard-working Midfielder in Arsenal Team. I believe you could always see him running from left to right and right to left. Besides, as i noticed, Flamini always like to cover the "Left-over" space from the Team mate. His strong attitude to win the ball and fantastic good Reaction always make him in advantage to win back the losing ball from the Oponent!!

Further to the above, Flamini could still playing in all the position of Midfield and both side of the Defender's. Therefore, to me, he would be the most suitable Reserve Player's to keep (assuming Wenger has not park him in starting 11) and he could replace for any one in the Field.

At last, my advice to Flamini is that he should improve his Personal Fitness and Stamina in order Wenger could confidently choose him as a starting 11...

Arsenal really need this kind of Physical Player's in order for Long Term Championship Competition in Europe........
返回列表