返回列表 回復 發帖

EVER SEEN A RIVER OVER A RIVER?

本帖最後由 lilitan008 於 2011-10-3 12:57 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ X" I) b1 }' o

0 O, j1 m/ q4 O" |$ z* b3 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If you are not a Physics person, read on and learn a fact of physics.   
8 W7 c% A8 {1 r1 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。AMAZING!

9 m- S7 l) O- zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. v3 k8 I% ~# ~; Z* s5 k! K4 n
Even after you see it, it is still hard to believe!
公仔箱論壇0 z# e1 y6 h# q# T$ w* E
www.tvboxnow.com/ W9 ]  v+ ?/ \$ K7 g5 _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- W4 @8 |4 s7 c& r
Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany  
What a feat! Six years, 500 million euros, 918 meters long. Now this is engineering! 1 ^- P$ p& Z( a4 t0 @6 [% O
This is a channel-bridge over the River Elbe and joins the former East and West Germany as part of the unification project.
; \7 c& w5 G9 v& i- DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is located in the city of Magdeburg, near Berlin.

) G0 A. X! P$ Y% L4 o1 W; P  vwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇. s. I/ K2 X( A5 z! `9 c
The photo was taken on the day of inauguration.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 j* e1 c( v* N- o( Y9 l4 P) Q
To those who appreciate engineering projects, here's a puzzle for you armchair engineers and physicists.0 s5 D% j) W( z2 f

3 a% \2 F& @: l; b, \4 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbQuestion:
$ N! c" l% v5 {7 E# x; U; A! z/ l

w7 i( k: q' |4 }/ p4 ^) {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDid that bridge have to be designed to withstand the additional weight of ship and barge traffic,
0 \  m/ R% I" H0 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOr just the weight of the water? www.tvboxnow.com, y2 X3 ^* ~! i) n! F- I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; _6 e! q' X! T! J- ^# x
Answer:
3 ~- B# q2 J* h; Q! _3 X& i

* ?5 ]  b+ e- G: F1 ]% A6 ]It only needs to be designed to withstand the weight of  the water! 公仔箱論壇0 Y( {+ m' |' Q0 K0 F" ?
Why? A ship always displaces an amount of water that weighs the same as the ship, regardless of how heavily a ship may be loaded

/ |* d8 R3 G2 Q9 c3 K: ?; U5 w
! K9 q4 r; [( s9 F4 [

2 H/ w& `1 I8 G  x2 o
The Incredible Magdeburg Water Bridge in GermanyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 e( I$ G  ]1 H. u& U& [
The Magdeburg Water Bridge is a navigable aqueduct in Germany that connects the Elbe-Havel Canal to the Mittelland Canal and allows ships to cross over the Elbe River. At 918 meters, it is the longest navigable aqueduct in the world.
# V& q# C/ Y5 W* I1 A. i5 A公仔箱論壇
The Elbe-Havel and Mittelland canals had previously met near Magdeburg but on opposite sides of the Elbe Ships moving between the two had to make a 12-kilometer detour, descending from the Mittelland Canal through the Rothensee boat lift into the Elbe, then sailing downstream on the river, before entering the Elbe-Havel Canal through Niegripp lock. Low water levels in the Elbe often prevented fully laden canal barges from making this crossing, requiring time-consuming off-loading of cargo. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 @( b. D  N" \! T0 u
2 x% R1 H: ]5 `# b
Construction of the water link was started as early as in the 1930s but due to the World War 2 and subsequent division of Germany the work remained suspended till 1997. The aqueduct was finally completed and opened to the public in 2003.
www.tvboxnow.com. W9 l& Z5 r1 Z$ {- C

& ~8 ]) Y$ ~+ n( z2 w6 X
& V% w$ ]' y7 S/ dwww.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com/ L6 L: W3 z! N+ G
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 i6 w0 f! P# X& c% t: R" X

% z/ R1 A4 |( |' i0 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 C% {2 b; ]* q& ?! u
$ T" s, H" D8 F

% v4 v& ~7 b2 v; D$ p. I& TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( K5 w8 T; K" r# K9 g
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

平壤核子能源研究所
這宏偉壯觀、傲視寰宇的工程傑作早在 1919 年工程師們即已提出1 V& j8 \6 N; a/ }" d
連通兩條水道的最初構思,而羅騰湖 Rothensee 升船機及大橋錨碇
" x4 G$ T6 Z+ _. itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb也於 1938 年安裝就位,但在二次大戰期間,建設工程被推遲。; W/ d) |3 G; c" r; D+ W  D
隨後的冷戰時期,德國分裂,該專案被東德政府無限期地擱置下來。
+ f( C0 a' Q  Y  e公仔箱論壇德國重新統一後,隨著道路交通重大工程規劃的編制,水橋再次成為一個優先專案。
8 K  C9 _' D0 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb於1997年開始建造,經過 6 年,耗資 5 億歐元,2.4 萬噸鋼材和 6.8 萬. T; x) s- X5 d, c4 _
立方公尺混凝土,完成了巨大的水橋,連接柏林的內陸港與萊茵河沿岸港口。
0 `  e- k) y- D" O' b2 }2003 年正式通航,水橋全長 918 公尺。 而 2003 年之前,在米德蘭運河和tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ~7 t0 n& m/ d2 i
易北河-哈威爾運河之間運行的船舶不得不繞道 12 公里通過。

評分次數

• k23bb

多谢您的分享!
first time heard & saw it, thanks for sharing, thanks tvboxnow!!
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表