返回列表 回復 發帖
小弟又吾覺得配得好差, 反而胡小姐為左向上爬而突然放棄整個家庭就好怪>___<
they are not matched!
胡麻麻地啦。可以换过第个就好好多啦
good match
一開始有少少唔配 (可能係義海後遺症),TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- b" e9 n6 |" @) W7 n! A4 B
不過好快就覺得其實2位都okay match,
7 j9 O) V+ ^- Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb只是電視臺習慣左男主角配女主角。
因為不櫬 所以離婚 很合理
有点怪异
系有D怪
eva 不配pro sir, 怪怪地
I think later part of the show will be like this:
' |+ `$ j- Z" i/ H; k
" Q# o3 S) I2 v. c0 bwww.tvboxnow.comEVA will be facing some crime issue and ppl wanna murder her. Then she regret and want to go back to Pro Sir but it is late. Pro Sir will reject her. Then she will be murder by killers. Thus, the mafia king also suspect EVA pass some evidence of his crime to Pro sir and start hunting him meanwhile Pro Sir, swear to himself to find out the actual murderer.
2 d8 |; L; L* l
7 c( l# @8 S/ vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOr...3 m& G( L5 B+ a% Q% ~

5 ]0 i- O, |$ \8 sEVA regret and wanna find Pro Sir for helps and got a lot of regret words to say to him but she did not have chance to do the confession to Pro Sir and being murder. Then Pro Sir swear to find out the murder...www.tvboxnow.com/ K& L/ u' M+ r/ {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" ~/ S5 {% `& t! T6 J5 w
Hmm.... how are my stories... please give comments. Don't angry me yeah i just have a thinker it might goes this way...
they dont match lor~
70# juanscteh
. ~* m" D' P7 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thats TVB usual Drama line~
因為fans 可以和 idol 結婚, 現實中是有~ 但機會上是極不可能發生~~ 所以分開也是必然~
當然不合適啦
: O% q# s  n0 M0 p不是說胡定欣不美,而是年青樣貌扮成熟,很怪...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# [! V7 R9 }5 g3 c+ M: ?) I: X* I
而黎耀祥太老成了,很不配。
黎耀祥配胡定欣做夫妻, 不是一個很好的搭配
返回列表