返回列表 回復 發帖
有好多人见我地系亚洲人就虾得就虾, 下次再系甘你应该更加多地制造"正常的声音". 美国支持公平, 所以你也不必要太迁就别人. 最重要的是也不要做得过分, 如果因为地板太旧而令到正常的走动产生声音, 可以叫房东免费修理.
隱忍不能解決問題,以理力爭的做法很對!
去了人家的地方就应该入乡随俗,守人家的规矩,不要自己想当然
Serve him right.  You tried to be a good neighbor and if it doesn't work, so be it.  You didn't do anything wrong so you don't have to take his sh1t.
古语有云:人离乡贱,物离乡贵.
你的遭遇已经算好,我碰到与你一样的情况,但是对方竟是一个中国人(台湾) ,而且还居然说不喜欢跟中国人做邻居.
In US , you need to speak up. otherwise they will run you over. We need to use our brain ,and not just our mouth , thanks for sharing this story . I hope your daughter did not feel bad at all ,it was not her fault .
没去外国带过,看到楼主的才知道外国也不容易啊
本帖最後由 mm4games 於 2012-5-25 10:47 AM 編輯

There are good and bad people everywhere.  People take advantage of you, if you do not defense yourself not matter where you are - in China, Hong Kong, Canada, or in your case LA.  I am living in NYC for over 10 years, lucky I never have such problem.  

My recommendation is to know your rights, in US its governing by law and regulations.  In this case the tenant below does not have the rights to complain if the noises are consider normal behaviors and it should not affecting their normal life.  Even the police does not able to take action against either one, unless the noise is excessive.  Luckily polices that I encountered in NYC are mostly friendly from my experience.
遇到這樣難搞的鄰居也是蠻倒楣的
只要不是法律不許可的行為,想怎麼做就怎麼做,別人管不著,這是自由.
你容忍不到你鄰居的抱怨,你鄰居容忍不到你的嘈音

我在講什麼,你自己參透下
yeah, totally agree
最好的辦法便是以其人之道還以其人之身。他以投訴,你亦以投訴来控告他的不是。我支持樓主的做法。
too surprised!  you should move
合情合理解決矛盾!GOOD~
返回列表