返回列表 回復 發帖

nothing much

,  描述: wanna to write out my feeling only
i love a girl since january of this year ... i become her friend at the begining ... then we always sms at the first few month ... then don't know started from when i getting few sms with her ... before that i was tried to tackle her but failed ... then i was so down at that time ... but i never give up ... but now i getting like wanna give up ... because i think i am not a good boy friend ... or may be even become her boy friend also cannot .... i always think what kind of people with be a pair with what kind of people ... i am a evil if she is a angel ... we are two different world people ... last week i told her again about that i love her but ... therefore i still thinking about one thing ... Shall i forget about her or keep it on ... i so panic panic panic ...:'(www.tvboxnow.com9 Y% i% }- a" A1 B: g3 d% `8 K
now i feeling like no topic to talk with her ... so i decided to forget about her FOREVER  !!!!!!!!!
+ G0 x8 Q" L# e) E$ _/ M8 Y" qwww.tvboxnow.com; |) S# d# l$ Z: L0 z
[ 本帖最後由 munchun7 於 2007-11-21 04:15 PM 編輯 ]

回復 #1 munchun7 的帖子

i have the same thing happen as well but i don't know is this help you or not ask your heart what is feel like and ask do u love her ( in ur heart ) or maybe stop thinking about her  about 2weeks  after you will know what to do next / love her or give up
me too...welcome to panic life...  :'-(
last week u told her tat u love her then wat's her respond? reject again???
can i ask u guy a think??

回復 #5 Ziling 的帖子

can ...
" H- L# b5 s" @8 ~% {wat u want to ask?
my friend there's no need to feel panic or worry at this moment, plenty of girls are waiting ahead for you to experience their love...so regroup yourself; there r more to come!!
thx4sharing
返回列表