返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] 2012年夏季残疾人奥林匹克运动会

The greatest show on earth begins again: Paralympians given champions' welcome to athletes village as countdown to opening ceremony begins
- c/ }" R0 v* y, F) DBy Daily Mail ReporterTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' q2 _9 h  S: ]! {6 C

, I9 M) U* r6 e3 u' \; C: c2 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Great Britain's 300-strong Paralympic team were given a champions' welcome to London 2012 athletes' village today as the countdown to the opening ceremony begins. 8 E9 P0 u# ?2 i8 j& F
5 g3 t( v/ ~9 x
The British team were among the last of the 4,280 competitors from 166 nations to be greeted by an eclectic show of music - including an adapted version of Queen's 'We are the champions'.
9 B9 G( F) }+ M, qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 q3 h* ^" Y3 Q7 Y; a0 v& a) L$ T公仔箱論壇Olympics minister Hugh Robertson and London mayor Boris Johnson watched on as the team proudly paraded past cheering fans just hours ahead of the official opening ceremony of the XIV Paralympic Games tomorrow.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 y3 M1 y4 Q* N1 D
公仔箱論壇* e5 j0 i  U* x  O
www.tvboxnow.com( p* U4 o% l! J+ n4 O$ c
Champions' welcome: Great Britain's Paralympic team are greeted with an adapted version of 'We Are The Champions' at the London 2012 athlete's village; _2 \6 R3 P& R" O3 `3 l% v
公仔箱論壇: [  i1 j" R- x& j
8 l7 ^# @- h4 Z5 \/ h
Upbeat: Great Britain's Paralympic team are treated to a performance by brightly coloured entertainers at the London 2012 Village
' _3 r. B' H1 u, h" v$ [公仔箱論壇
- m( U0 H% j4 a/ |# T& mGrand entrance: The GB team were the last of 4,280 competitors to arrive at the Village
6 K& H) M4 H. Y$ P# uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

9 L) h! |6 N, C) F. B+ G" DWheelchair tennis player Jamie Burdekin, who is set to play in the Quad singles event at his second Games, said: 'I'd just woken up from a little nap and I was blown away. I'm not really the theatre-going type and I feel officially welcomed now to London 2012.
, X. E# d! F; k; u& }; z& g+ CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 a, y9 r$ a. i/ {" o! }$ f
'It was a lovely welcome. I'm sure it's only set the standard for the rest of the tournament. Everyone's in the mood and can't wait to get going.'公仔箱論壇' T  _( u3 o; _# Q' Y9 {, o6 G% Y! O1 X
& x7 n$ ?) [& e+ `. A
With huge demand for tickets the Paralympics are, like the Olympics, expected to be one of the most successful Games ever.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 G- @7 _7 V& d0 h) h9 P2 n
公仔箱論壇2 i5 l8 u  E1 g! v/ S5 F
More than 2.4 million tickets have been sold already, half a million of those to overseas visitors. Ten thousand tickets will be available each day during the event and the Games are on course to be the first Paralympics to sell out.www.tvboxnow.com) Q- C* z+ g( D. V* u6 k  X
公仔箱論壇1 F3 c" }$ i  O# j& ~/ n

" w$ M: H/ @6 \) Xwww.tvboxnow.comUnited: The Cauldron is lit in Stoke Mandeville as the four flames from each of the four host nations unitetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: f0 u& x+ l2 X  v* Q, B1 I
公仔箱論壇* g8 ]; E" P6 Y/ N

2 v' K" x: o5 CLighting the fire: The Cauldron is lit in Stoke Mandeville
5 d; @4 N0 I( G0 h( twww.tvboxnow.com6 R7 y/ O0 x' i4 s$ g

: a0 [6 `- _  Q8 L& y公仔箱論壇On route: A torchbearer carrying the Paralympic Flame on the Torch Relay leg through Aylesbury this evening! q3 p" v, u3 k7 X" y- |  `' W
公仔箱論壇2 e. b" y4 c; x1 k( _- {) d4 ~
" G3 o4 G! s: X5 ]
Proud moment: Torchbearers carrying the flame through Aylesbury ahead of the lighting of the cauldron TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 r6 {6 l; ^6 y% ]* _2 [& b, g& p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  q" E6 ^) B7 N9 d, G: y& a$ b
London 2012 chief executive Paul Deighton said: 'We've tried to get as many people in as we reasonably can. This is a wonderful illustration of how the British public have said we love the Paralympics and want to be part of it.'
2 r7 m% R* p; T! P9 M
* e/ ~% r1 u; s4 {5 a$ I; L$ ICulture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said the Paralympics will change attitudes towards disability around the world.
* {) S; g. `+ T9 wwww.tvboxnow.com
) I! P6 ?( o: N+ v. LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The countdown to the opening ceremony was in full swing today as flames from each of the four host nations were brought together at the home of the Games.www.tvboxnow.com) e4 i7 m9 R/ ]# c) L) S7 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& m+ ^2 f8 r- d$ u0 q7 b, e( N
Four specially-chosen torchbearers were given the honour of carrying the four flames into the stadium in Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire, the national stadium for disabled sport, before they then came together to light the cauldron to loud cheers from the assembled crowd.
% `2 y6 n- r- n, q
; c) U0 g7 J1 m( p$ Z0 Cwww.tvboxnow.com
; o5 t0 O- A  twww.tvboxnow.comEmotional: Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson and Craig Hunter read messages of support at the London 2012 villagetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ?9 l- e8 E) }" O! ?
6 q8 u. K- J. V( G" P
www.tvboxnow.com# k1 O5 ^' `& c* v, Y! x
Practice makes perfect: Jason Kajdi from the National Youth Theatre performs at the welcome of Team GB to the athletes village, left, while GB athlete Jon Hall watches the welcoming festivities to athletes village, right
0 D  ~3 G# `! ^& x. U
  U+ T. J* z" |/ {5 Uwww.tvboxnow.com
+ v. {9 D& [' h6 }5 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDoing the Mobot: The Games makers mimic Mo Farah celebratory poses before the arrival of Great Britain's Paralympic team to the Paralympic village/ Q$ b+ f) z6 |( B. F

9 G$ t+ u) t) W& x& ZParalympic gold medallist Tony Griffin carried the English flame while Paralympian Christopher Channon took the Scottish flame on to the stage.
  S! y& `+ ]$ a0 E  {; G) ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 U/ b' Q9 K, \, F$ j/ p2 Vwww.tvboxnow.comSpecial constable Darren Ferguson carried the flame for Northern Ireland after being recognised for going to the aid of a man who wanted to take his own life, while Marsha Wiseman bore the Welsh flame after being nominated for the work she has done to promote the Paralympic Games.
) f8 P# r4 D! Q! t  U公仔箱論壇0 c2 Q0 B1 P9 l( z
The four flames were struck last week by young disabled and non-disabled Scouts on the four highest mountain peaks in each of the four host nations - Scafell Pike in England, Snowdon in Wales, Ben Nevis in Scotland and Northern Ireland's Slieve Donard.公仔箱論壇/ v1 q* }4 h0 ]  T2 T9 v3 h
www.tvboxnow.com9 M% @3 [1 b3 M  ]: }
They then rested at Paralympic celebrations in London, Edinburgh, Belfast and Cardiff before being taken to Stoke Mandeville, where the Paralympic movement began in 1948 after neurologist Ludwig Guttman came up with the idea of rehabilitating injured servicemen with sport.
' [+ P( X+ Q2 ^' x1 q" gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇& v0 ?) a0 M  q& z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% \+ j* \+ @9 z
That's entertainment: Team GB watch the National Youth Theatre performing at the village welcome
- R# d& h) Q, O& F公仔箱論壇# @% A& B" C+ W6 v
9 P. _. W, i) p- i# |) l; ]
Cheering crowds: The Union flag is raised as the Great Britain Paralympic team arrive at the athletes' village
* q$ V2 o: w/ S( Z9 E2 i; u
4 Q8 ]4 {2 l- m( B) S2 Q- mwww.tvboxnow.com3 C, d" y. U7 h
In the thick of it: London Mayor Boris Johnson meets performers in the Paralympic Village after they welcomed Great Britain's Paralympic teamTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" \; R- a; o+ N" E* z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 g  j. R, o. z1 s
Earlier, London 2012 chairman Lord Coe addressed the crowd, saying he was 'so excited' to be at the home of the Games on the eve of their opening.公仔箱論壇0 F4 x5 i1 r1 z( ]) O  _5 }' X; k: E# ]
公仔箱論壇- C% ]* u+ p, x$ K1 \$ a6 W
He said: 'It's been a long time coming - seven years for our teams at Locog but 64 years since the passion and drive of Ludwig Guttmann signposted this extraordinary journey we have all been on.
$ Y+ I0 V4 i! G0 v" v9 P, bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇. H) @6 w- I# M6 {$ P) {! Z
'It is simply not possible to stand here without feeling a mountainous debt of gratitude for one of the world's great visionaries.
% S' V% K  u) E! Y" W- Awww.tvboxnow.com
/ h' s( P* ^! I6 |'I would like to think that if Ludwig Guttmann were here today, he would be proud of the way we have united the four nations of the UK with these flames in the same way we aim to unite the world through the London 2012 Paralympic Games.'公仔箱論壇5 {' I8 G7 M* Y

4 p( W6 q7 h5 }8 L( ^公仔箱論壇

評分次數

• aa00

八百奥运健儿将参加伦敦庆祝游行
/ k2 A/ O! W" z( ?/ r5 x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 T2 Y, f; v; R  a' h# \- `
奥运花车游行将给英国民众一个欢呼奥运英雄的机会。
) I8 h2 g( {: Q4 [' uwww.tvboxnow.com. z' O* s5 T, m
参加奥运会和残奥会的约800名英国运动员将参加伦敦街头游行庆祝。www.tvboxnow.com& @1 w% ~9 q* r
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. i, ^1 e/ B  T% P1 ~8 i/ j9 t8 Z
“英国奥运军团大游行”将在9月10号星期一,伦敦残奥会闭幕的第二天,在伦敦举行。
! z: W: S3 L- b7 S; i% [( ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 `% {5 J8 z, i
800名奥运和残奥运动员将分乘21辆花车游行通过伦敦市中心。
; [& D, A& |: O0 R9 o. DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 |2 R- t) |% q1 }6 C* f: ^
游行从英国夏时制13:30开始,起点是位于伦敦金融城中心的Mansion House,途径维多利亚女王大街、圣保罗大教堂等,抵达伦敦市中心的特拉法加广场。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 v) n$ v, ~* _4 O" n- ~

, ?/ N6 W* D, k  s- {& a从特拉法加广场,花车经Admiralty拱门进入终点、白金汉宫前的皇家大道The Mall。公仔箱論壇2 o; Z/ G, v& ~3 N, U. N4 U- X: h- I

0 ]( `6 N/ e) b& I抵达特拉法加广场前的游行线路将向公众开放。不过组织者提醒希望观看游行的民众尽早去,因为观看区域人满后就将封闭。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 [8 T6 f# `9 F9 `5 _
www.tvboxnow.com4 T& v' \9 S; ^- x& c% M' k: b" y
进入皇家大道后的区域将需要门票。它将预留给为奥运会的成功举行作出贡献的各行人士。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# r! d4 M3 K, h9 c" G
公仔箱論壇9 L7 Z  `/ o6 z3 M) L! s. z  ?0 G
14,000特邀嘉宾包括奥运会志愿者、警察、救火和救护人员、军人、教练、后勤、运动员家属以及伦敦每一个区的学童代表。) _2 O- G& U$ j8 |8 b- W
公仔箱論壇# T1 J2 a1 M! p) B8 J6 Z
特拉法加广场上将设置大屏幕,实况转播游行进程。
* W+ J3 w1 u, E. O  }6 l/ v! p5 H
; K/ b" V1 d, _. A0 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb伦敦市长约翰逊(Boris Johnson)说,花车游行给大家一个欢呼奥运英雄的机会,他/她们的名字和业绩将流芳百年。
5 E- {& L' L& Twww.tvboxnow.com
6 z0 n# G) Z$ I# M1 `1 a. A. mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。伦敦残奥会组委会主席郝林斯沃斯(T Holingsworth)说,我们必须把注意力集中在即将开始的残奥会,但我们也期待着残奥会上英国军团有同样出色的表现。
5 S! U. u; J- D' O公仔箱論壇
& V  \/ t% p9 u" T8 ^5 z1 N8 _四年前参加北京奥运会归来,英国奥运军团也进行了类似的花车游行。公仔箱論壇6 i8 ]+ P" n4 O
1 k6 b6 M+ {- B( r

評分次數

• aa00

腾龙说事:残奥赛场皆胜者tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: @9 `2 U/ e% v2 X$ t) H/ ?, d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* f1 s. y2 h, D: c( ]

) t& H/ M7 t3 y0 V, R, |- CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇; \5 F* s& ]4 W
奥运会的根本宗旨之一是“重在参与”。但当今激烈的奥运拚比下,这成了说给那些没有拿到奖牌或本应拿牌而没有拿到者的宽心话。公仔箱論壇. }- L" |/ p7 \
www.tvboxnow.com* ~5 B+ T6 ~" m9 K0 n7 ^, S
当迟迟不开张的英国奥运军团终于拿到第一块金牌后,全国人民集体松一口气的呼气声环绕英伦,三日不绝。% s/ {" X3 a) ~5 l0 W2 m9 e5 }
www.tvboxnow.com8 r  l: L  }1 D! A4 U
当英国奥运军团超过既定夺牌目标,与两个体育超级大国坐在一起的时候,英国人的喜出望外已经不能用浸入血液的矜持来控制。公仔箱論壇% V! ?' j# W1 ]5 B( v& v1 p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 P* v8 U& y6 q
目标:坐二望一# u  A2 b! k$ z( a. w  E/ H# l) B
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 @7 v2 M/ }: y% f
乘着奥运会“历史性成就”的东风,英国人期待着在下周三(8月29号的残奥会上,英国的残奥军团在家乡父老面前再现辉煌。
5 Q6 H% I, b) t5 l( _" @
1 S+ [# o( w: n! Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb实际上,英国残奥军团也早已立下了雄心勃勃的目标。北京残奥会后5亿英镑的投资,把301名英国运动员推上了20个不同的比赛项目。
' x4 G" s" T+ F( E- Y8 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ A$ [1 O6 Z# R/ b( p
英国残奥军团的目标是,拿下至少103枚奖牌,超过在北京残奥会上赢得的奖牌总数,确保上届的第二,坐二望一。
+ g7 o) e' K7 v' Q公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com9 R8 I" e( N) z: e! ^/ w
这里不禁要问:实现这个目标的意义有多大?在残奥会上能不能拿牌、能拿多少牌,又有多重要?公仔箱論壇8 @& {  f0 ]8 X6 y, C+ Y' A0 R
公仔箱論壇. n7 L6 O: V; y; I, A/ K
英国皇家邮政为残奥会发行的一套特种邮票,或许不经意间给出了最好的答案。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Q  u# Q3 _1 _' J; l  U( H
  y* |- s+ _1 U. B, s# i
邮票:背后的故事
! \) c# `( U, D7 N. p9 s! XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. d# B/ i5 h; e! Q% b7 w( Q公仔箱論壇英国皇家邮政的残奥特种票一联四张,画面是四名参加残奥会的英国运动员。他/她们都不是在上届北京残奥会上大放异彩的残奥明星,不要说对外国人,就是对大多数英国人来说,也是陌生的:
9 v+ B, E/ X+ r- O) s& a7 w
1 c- l! r5 W( T; z阿布迪·加马(Abdi Jama)28岁,轮椅篮球。
/ t+ ~$ w8 d+ l; Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( r) m+ V. N6 P3 o! \# ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb阿布迪出生在索马里,有32个兄弟姐妹(父亲娶了5位妻子)。阿布迪6岁时随家人逃离连年战乱的索马里,避难来到英国利物浦。
) U3 F5 d* |3 ]) @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 i7 W2 C5 y6 t+ ~5 Z9 a
利物浦贫民区的生活是一种别样的艰难。阿布迪坦言,如果不是改变命运的那次事故,他现在或许不是在奥运赛场上,而是像一些他儿时的伙伴那样进了牢房。
% `$ D# ^; Y4 f2 P0 k1 B
. v6 L% r: B" t( u* K阿布迪14岁时,不慎从窗户跌落楼下,造成半身瘫痪。坐着轮椅回到中学的阿布迪碰到了来学校访问的轮椅篮球手阿德(Ade Orogbemi)。阿德鼓励阿布迪尝试轮椅篮球。
7 z& E, p' v( k1 _  A公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ i# d  [% |; m  t( r  `, x, U
从坐进特制的轮椅那一刻,阿布迪就没有再回头。他和阿德不仅成了朋友,也最终一同入选英国残奥篮球队。在成为一名残奥选手的道路上,阿布迪说他是遇到了许多“贵人”,从学校体育老师的鼓励,到利物浦残障人活动中心负责人的亲自指导。www.tvboxnow.com( I; P" O. _. P& w1 n
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ }8 r# z% R; T( ]
0 A" k! k% N% m/ a, s; P* X' O% y
装上假肢,重新回到运动场上,是体育运动给了斯特法尼第二次生命。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; ^# n: _6 B) ?- t( r

+ }. B7 @) [$ j" bwww.tvboxnow.com斯特法妮·里德(Stefanie Reid)28岁,100米、200米短跑和跳远。
# W0 k8 F: z. l公仔箱論壇
% i+ _, n: C  Y* [/ R9 R; J公仔箱論壇与阿布迪相比,斯特法妮可以说是生在蜜罐里。她出生在新西兰,4岁时随父母移居加拿大。斯特法妮从小热爱体育运动。16岁时一次海上意外事故,被一艘快艇的螺旋桨打伤,外科医生不得不截去她的右脚才保住了一条命。
0 j: M% _2 T, h( U5 @, E7 c* ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 \" X  }( k- N6 S+ a& h0 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。花样年华遭遇这样的不幸,斯特法妮诅咒生命、自暴自弃。斯特法妮说,是医院里一个叫夏洛特的护士对她一通劈头盖脸的臭骂,使她猛醒。www.tvboxnow.com( @# r6 Y3 ?- R
+ R/ K8 V1 s, k$ x- e' M
装上假肢,重新回到运动场上,是体育运动给了她第二次生命。
4 x: Y8 ]' Q7 A! q8 i" i
% x6 Q6 N1 y: }公仔箱論壇2008年,斯特法妮代表加拿大参加残奥会,并取得女子T44级200米跑的铜牌。这一次,斯特法妮可以有三个选择,最终她选择了代表英国。斯特法妮说,做出这个决定并不困难,因为她母亲是英格兰人,父亲是苏格兰人。1 v7 b1 `' U. X
公仔箱論壇, d2 @, e. ~! q  U: y
奖牌:也在赛场之外
# K. [- P5 c) E# j& g2 |. N( Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. x7 B' Z5 x  n; [0 U
特种邮票上的另两位,约旦出生的举重选手阿里(Ali Jawad),生下来就没有双腿,6岁时就立下当残奥冠军的志愿;土生土长的约迪(Jody Cundy),3岁时因病截肢,5岁下游泳池,10年中拿了大大小小10个国际级别的游泳金牌后,转而改练自行车,同样拿下世界冠军,创下世界纪录。
5 C% v5 i4 Y; e7 N* h1 Y) U公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇  U4 e. l8 U+ ^; |! A3 d

3 Q; }. k  i6 t+ L/ B# {4 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。拿不拿牌、拿奖牌第几已经不重要,走上奥运赛场,已经是胜者。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( @, y. B$ o# M2 o( r4 h

# f% Y3 y+ @! h* V实际上,英国残奥军团的301人,每一个人都有一个不寻常的故事,每一个人都可以成为上特种邮票的代表。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 O8 I+ Z& p+ X& j# s
# U+ [! ~) w& P1 \! v9 d2 v( N  }
她/他们不可能每一个人都拿奖牌。但拿不拿牌、拿奖牌第几已经不重要,走上奥运赛场,已经是胜者。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% C9 k+ r$ r8 E5 @1 F5 r$ Y
  A" a/ }; A8 W- a0 ~: q) U$ Z9 T
而这301名奥运精英的背后,是成千上万的普通残障人。他们的的故事中可能没有奖牌、但他们同样需要鲜花和掌声,他们的故事同样需要听众。
! m# ]; V9 R. B" d2 k公仔箱論壇
( }) h5 _. o' z8 U7 F9 X, x8 t* Vwww.tvboxnow.com1948年的伦敦奥运会上,16名英国退伍老兵发起残奥运动,除了自强不息,引起全社会对残障人的关注,也是重要的动因。
- y9 M+ ]. P5 b公仔箱論壇
  c7 j3 Y0 \# V2 B) Z* B8 l记不得那位贤哲曾说,一个社会对待老人和儿童的态度,是衡量这个社会文明程度的重要指标。那么,一个社会对待残障人的态度,不同样是衡量这个社会的重要指标吗?www.tvboxnow.com3 L; e# n  [9 Y0 [7 ?$ Q6 [
  H. Z/ O+ T8 f  }( g+ B
伦敦奥运会举办的同时,还有一个文化奥林匹亚,数以万计的各国艺术家来到伦敦献艺,展示他们国家的文化和社会。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# u6 h) V+ T$ d2 g

9 D  k) S: ]- S# N/ m% t伦敦残奥会,也应该成为展示各国普通残障人生活的一个舞台。人们不仅要看场内残障人的比赛,更要关注场外残障人的生活,才不失举办残奥的意义。公仔箱論壇3 j8 Z% C% Q, L! K7 v9 i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- ]  @/ \; S5 f$ [

評分次數

• aa00

Here's a challenge: forget the disability, focus on the sport   公仔箱論壇# o' {" n1 |& A6 {" P2 \. k
By Laura Williamson
+ e: w7 r# S7 z$ v' j公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ J* y6 _2 {+ h2 J- o" i
'Thanks for the warm-up' say the Channel 4  adverts declaring the Paralympic Games are coming  to town.0 V7 Z* c/ a# B

3 I8 b* |  t: N' b6 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'Forget everything you thought you  knew  about strength,' says another trailer. 'Forget everything you  thought you knew  about humans. Meet the superhumans.'
% T/ L1 y+ x+ C3 v公仔箱論壇
" |3 s+ [6 _2 w  L2 j公仔箱論壇 The adverts are deliberately cheeky; deliberately in-your-face and challenging. Aggressive, even. One advert features a bomb explosion, car crash and a baby scan interspersed with  images  of elite athletes such as swimmer Eleanor Simmonds and Jonnie  Peacock.
  v6 W( b7 R: s% P1 `公仔箱論壇/ Y0 u+ ]5 [, ^+ z6 X4 z" i/ K+ c

1 x7 {2 j/ B! ~3 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFlying the flag: The French Paralympic team arrive at St  Pancras
0 O5 s) F  O+ [# fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( n# h: \( o& n5 k$ q  ?
The Paralympic Games isn't going to be about  cosy chats on a sofa and a patronising 'well done' for reaching a final, that's  for sure, but it should still be about sport.
+ h. F; {: ]& ?7 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' ~* A' ?' k' T3 M* v4 l
You can add 'Forget everything you thought  you knew about  athletes' to that list, too: for the next fortnight, our  idea of what sportsmen and women look like is going to be turned on its  head.
! A9 ]% T$ i; z! j公仔箱論壇# Q0 h6 j8 g0 a( Y* A4 p, `
I was at St Pancras station when the French  Paralympic team arrived on the Eurostar on Saturday. There was a big fanfare  announcement and then a procession of people in blue tracksuits appeared.
; M5 C7 V1 e5 l/ Z公仔箱論壇People  stared. Some of them were in wheelchairs, but it wasn't that. It was that they  looked, as one chap next to me put it, 'well, just a bit old'.

! [# Z9 ?% n0 B/ I+ V2 H公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com# |( j& d8 y: s/ T9 a
Olympic teams are all shapes and sizes,  encompassing show-jumpers, judokas and marathon runners all under one national  flag but the physical differences are more exaggerated with  Paralympians.
4 L6 @4 J# N/ H- }0 ]" B. B' \( s; S' Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 N8 [% {" e0 v  B, X4 z$ p$ H: {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb The British team will still be in Stella  McCartney-designed adidas kit, but some look very different to the image  conjured up by the word 'athlete'.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 o& {* ?5 ~- V! e4 ^& ?2 j

! l( A7 ]' x% G! FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 i5 l% L$ q) _) e# B
Elite level: Jonnie Peacock
" Q' o& W" M' {4 m9 H2 o8 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 X% Y; W1 w( |# Y& i; U
We can get so wrapped up in what the  competitors look like and their journeys to the start line that we forget about  the actual sporting event. It's still about getting from A to B faster than  anyone else, or  scoring more points than the other team. It's just that  your opponent might not have an arm, or a leg, or needs a wheelchair or  prosthetic limb to try to beat you.( I, j- O' T' W$ V
www.tvboxnow.com6 f! M, ^. U* _; n0 _4 x
'Sometimes people go, "Oh, they're  inspirational",' said Olympian and Paralympian Oscar Pistorius, 'because the  perception they had was so warped - "That person doesn't have any arms and legs.  They shouldn't be able to do this".
. ~/ C, ]$ m$ t8 l( t8 A2 k, `www.tvboxnow.com' R' p( D' |9 B% A8 G
'Well, that person's not focusing on what  they don't have. They're focusing on what they do have.That's why you get so  many more  Paralympic athletes who are far more able than able-bodied  people who are doing things with their bodies. It's just a mindset. Yes, it's  inspirational, but it's hardcore sport. I've seen some phenomenal Paralympic  moments that are, just from a  sporting point of view,  amazing.' 公仔箱論壇2 q( i1 i# D! H

' y4 |2 J) S' i  P0 T$ J. t公仔箱論壇 Do you, then, try to forget about the  disability and just focus on the ability? This is impossible. There is a human  need to explain how these athletes can do what they do; how they overcome  physical and mental barriers to challenge for gold. It would be disrespectful to  simply ignore it, and it should be celebrated.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 B: U% f9 U9 q' E; B
1 }' E# e8 }+ n, l0 Z( }
But the ingredient that makes the Olympics  so sensational - this fleeting opportunity, once every four years, to be the  best you can possibly be - still applies to the Paralympics. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 _% C& Z9 b! X6 g4 K! X

% Z& y: T0 `1 A9 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb It's still sport, just very different to  what we're used to. Forget everything you thought you knew - and enjoy the  challenge.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# z8 @8 x, {' Y! \, ?

8 n  [- K8 L$ |... and this is what I have been doing this  week
' B# K2 n& j5 g9 X, m
$ ~1 h$ E: G( I8 p) P. nAdmiring Roy Hodgson's determination to do  things his way. 'Should England youth teams all use the same formation?' 'Not  really . . . systems are overexaggerated anyway.' Will you pick John Terry in  the next squad?' 'Yes.' There's no saying anything was lost in translation  now.公仔箱論壇. q& n& ~. e2 w7 U( M. G8 O

4 X  N% U0 A( v) R  w9 p- e4 x Digesting Lance Armstrong's decision to say  'enough is enough' and not contest drugs charges. For 'great' we must now read  'cheat'. How can that be 'enough'?
6 o. o8 W( _) J+ _公仔箱論壇1 e! s- x5 e* j5 q8 {% K" \. P
Visiting Hampton Court Palace for the  unveiling of the British flag-bearer at the Paralympics opening ceremony, Peter  Norfolk OBE. The Quad tennis double gold medallist, 51, is nicknamed 'the  Quadfather'. 'It probably should be the Grumpy Father,' he said, 'but I'm  overjoyed.'
" m/ z' m' U: Q6 w, W公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇  b' x1 U" h' H3 D- m7 j

1 U  t6 I3 s2 e2 O% ~; zwww.tvboxnow.comMy way: Roy Hodgson4 x$ Q7 ^! h/ I% ?1 \  U$ p. U' W

' ~2 w" X6 ^$ r+ B公仔箱論壇What they said
$ f2 }+ ?; j2 _. p5 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yang Jian, a commentator for China's state  broadcaster CC TV, was almost in tears when Liu Xiang hit the first barrier in  his 110 metres hurdles heat at London 2012. 'This is the worst outcome I have  thought of,' he said. 'If an athlete does not have a good leg, it's like a  soldier without a gun.' All very poetic. The problem, according to Chinese  newspaper the Oriental Guardian, is that it was scripted. The broadcaster knew  Liu was carrying an injury and had prepared four scripts - including a 'crying'  version. They say sport is theatre but duping your audience is not part of the  act.
1 P& ~6 ~0 F' K# o7 L! J8 lwww.tvboxnow.com TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- a7 [1 S# j% A# b7 b
Performance of the week TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 o0 r& H  b. q9 l
It 's tough to upstage Usain Bolt, but Yohan  Blake managed it in Lausanne on Thursday, recording the joint third fastest 100  metres time of 9.69sec. Bolt was watching as he prepared to run the 200m: he may  keep an even closer eye on his training partner now.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 L  G; w- N7 Q( M, m8 `

# b6 Y* @1 L! u  W4 i! P2 A6 x$ w

評分次數

• aa00

Former F1 driver Zanardi, who lost his legs 11 years ago in horrific crash, is going for hand cycling gold at the Paralympics
  {* v( ]- H* b( K7 G8 u! JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。By Sportsmail Reporterwww.tvboxnow.com. c' y! m, ^3 X4 N
www.tvboxnow.com* q; X5 g9 F4 k, M& a/ |' ^
Paralympic hand cyclist Alex Zanardi knows the course being used at Brands Hatch next week like the back of his hand - because of his time as a Formula One racing driver.
$ K0 r3 [2 b" f9 ?4 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ S+ G7 e, p3 k( a公仔箱論壇The 45-year-old Italian suffered a horrific crash in 2001, while competing as a Champ Car (CART) driver, which saw him lose his legs - but it could have been so much worse. . S5 s8 a- D% X- H2 `6 P* d7 @1 E& P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! |3 ]9 N% }& p  s# ^) N5 c
As he pulled out of a pit stop in the 2001 EuroSpeedway Lausitz race on September 15, the two-time CART champion, driving for Mo Nunn Racing, was leading with 12 laps left. 5 v, U. V0 N( k) P1 K7 P1 a# J/ X
$ @/ P, c( Q; H, Y6 s. f6 _0 L

. W/ C, ?: p1 F* w7 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Going for gold: Alex Zanardi on his hand cycle
0 b3 f2 @' ~6 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. z$ E& B" G4 G( I) r
ALESSANDRO ZANARDItvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% B3 a+ a- ^' G) A- O8 ]% K7 R
Born: October 23, 1966 in Bologna, Italy公仔箱論壇  x& H, d* d7 t4 R
Career F1 races: 41tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# N7 w1 ?: A$ }! T% q& s
First F1 race: 1991 Spanish Grand Prix" d4 B7 n/ I3 u: J, O
Last F1 race: 1999 Japanese Grand Prix
0 ?- z8 z; w2 Y2 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCareer F1 Points: 1
4 I, c  z$ H5 ]/ wCART titles: 1997, 1998

( w. q6 d9 Z* @  ?7 P6 K公仔箱論壇7 b  E0 a8 w& g# G
But he lost control of his car and stalled, causing Canadian driver Alex Tagliani to crash into his Reynard-Honda at 217mph which split both the car - and Zanardi - in two.
- n, X8 R7 o1 N  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ \8 E  O( N9 U" h0 b8 \4 }$ ]
The accident in Germany left the driver with less than one litre of blood in his body and his doctors could not comprehend how he had survived.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! w; c- `* l8 O7 X: _/ P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 r, }" k) `  h4 D0 q6 z
Now Zanardi, who raced for Jordan, Minardi, Lotus and Williams in F1, competes on a three-wheeled hand bike and is going for gold at the Paralympics. ( y( z% c' H4 }. R( F1 L/ U" n

. o! z$ _  B# X* Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'Last time I was here I was going about five times faster but I still love this circuit,' Zanardi told the Guardian. . W- y( F& o+ f  H( B( Y* k

7 M! G7 x5 @0 u/ `; Kwww.tvboxnow.com
* }' T% K# m8 }5 Q/ ]8 Q6 TMarathon man: Zanardi celebrates his New York marathon victory公仔箱論壇2 {* c$ p) ^: ~& B8 K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 q* E6 \% T4 _& T8 }, R# |7 Y- S4 S* \, M
'What saved me was the clean break,' he explained about his injuries. 'I could have easily died right there from the impact.
% W. p: D5 X0 y/ A. N! }& twww.tvboxnow.com
/ m; F3 S# r4 K0 ^0 k公仔箱論壇'They compared my injuries to a Nasa study that charts the critical point beyond which a human body cannot survive and told me I was officially a dead man.') u- t* X; f4 i, x$ g: G

. D: Y' A2 w: o4 @, BBut despite his horrific crash, Zanardi was more determined than ever to start racing again. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' u: Q' Y5 A# X0 H
www.tvboxnow.com: r. x; P, r6 T: R
% b+ K( c9 X" d! j4 M& f/ z8 e
Treatment: Zanardi is helped after the crash
0 K9 Y& j' R7 ^. ?www.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 p: Y4 F8 m5 h6 e
'The first thing I asked myself was "How am I going to do all the things I want to do with no legs?"' he said.
3 s, P9 u* k+ ^' [( ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ C( C# @9 n1 ~6 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Zanardi became a World Touring Car Championship driver and started racking up wins immediately.
6 F2 p- `6 Q( y% S7 r, u'To drive the BMW 320 I convinced the team to create a special brake pedal that I could use with my prosthetic leg,' he said. 'Having no legs doesn’t mean you can’t drive fast and I wasn’t going to be happy scoring the odd point, I thought it was possible to win and went for it.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) w3 B6 j8 G- G& m4 B
www.tvboxnow.com' V0 G# _9 F, m* Q" j$ |
In 2007 discovered hand biking - where the pedals are turned by riders' hands rather than their feet - and after only four weeks training came fourth in the hand bike section of the New York marathon.5 [& M! Q; q. I/ C

* x1 s# a4 C: Z* D% R/ LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ x1 ~6 `: r; o( b8 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Comeback king: Zanardi with his Laureus World Comeback of the Year Award in 2005tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" T  R. W9 r/ {: i3 X! Y8 `

" U$ ?& S9 k" x! w+ I( L( s& }+ }He retired from racing in 2009 and started in his bid to get into the Italy squad for the London 2012 Paralympics.
: m: q. A3 n& Q4 f; B  J+ r# F; Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 C7 W; U) J! w
At his fourth attempt he finally won the New York marathon and is expected to push for gold at the Games.
& }9 m6 ~, z% {0 B. E1 a4 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- h5 V8 F8 l1 X! D% R2 ?* [! {www.tvboxnow.comZanardi has modified his own bike to suit his physique perfectly, and even described his carbon-fibre seat as 'like a Cinderella shoe'.
4 x1 m) r; p  y2 r0 T6 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 j; ?! h4 J) }0 q'It’s not much different to Formula One where they are improving the cars constantly,' he said.
  K, S7 F( b3 |( ^( {$ l$ jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'The difference is every hand biker needs a different bike depending on their residual ability,' he said.

, G8 F; g' k- U. b' w/ _5 ~; ^'If some people could fly, Usain Bolt would feel disabled,' he said. 'Doing the best with what I have is the biggest challenge.'www.tvboxnow.com/ ~0 v; V# F0 z1 x( D/ f

5 z& c# Q1 J$ p0 }
! G( O" M/ d/ M3 Q" [( H: Uwww.tvboxnow.comDetermination: Zanardi kept racing motor vehicles until 2009 when he started full-time on the hand cyclewww.tvboxnow.com5 j: [  i3 A' z+ t  ~* ^

6 [3 K/ `! z, n* f6 R& YZanardi started in Formula One in 1991 at Jordan, before guest driving for Minardi and eventually ending up at Lotus in 1993. 公仔箱論壇& q  I1 X) i* V5 I. j; K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 A+ h% L8 _8 W7 Q1 m. `' D8 z; ~
He crashed during practice for the Belgian Grand Prix and was injured for the start of the 1994 season.
: T: m. L, Q% X2 C/ q( F
公仔箱論壇5 ?* W& O' U. y9 @9 T* p$ D
Zanardi made the switch to Champ Car racing in 1996 but in 1998 he signed a three-year deal with Williams back in F1. / t' P7 K" `5 Y7 v1 t8 L
8 b- J4 S( q' ^% f# {! z6 F% ]
However after his contract expired he went back to CART and it was in the Lausitz race on September 15 2001 that the accident that shaped the rest of his career occurred.
/ J# v' o- n- r6 |! p& i# x6 |公仔箱論壇
1 B! \. y; A% E: z0 R/ @
He added: 'My parents taught me that I could always improve on things,' he said. 'After my crash I never doubted it would be hard but I would be lying to say this new life has been a surprise to me. I did it because I thought it was possible.'% n) }3 |  R! {5 D2 _

1 D8 ]. I" w$ i. ]" f公仔箱論壇

評分次數

• aa00

The Paralympics explained: Introducing the traffic light system that will show TV viewers athletes' level of disability TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ^: b5 H5 e  D1 X
By Amy Olivertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ o8 W3 o9 T# O4 E8 m' |

7 E& z/ `4 {! q; ]0 ~3 B% HIf you thought getting to grips with Greco-Roman wrestling was complicated during the Olympic Games, the Paralympics may prove to be even more of a challenge.
) n: A7 R7 z$ j4 l$ L% J" H# X

% x( W( Z1 c& b, s8 e公仔箱論壇Each of the 21 sports has assigned categories according to their different demands. Athletes are then placed in one of six disability groups.
; N& E2 F8 H& w8 U公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇6 {; L3 O) A% A- k3 T* M) _# ^
As Giles Long, an ex-Paralympic swimmer with three gold medals, says, the classification can be 'scary', which is why he invented the Lexi Decoder, a colour-coded graphic that aims to demystify the process.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ~8 U$ V. J$ L* O" T8 O* {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! R/ L2 ?+ V( [' t
0 e7 H2 w( v, [, i! l, y  r9 q+ g
Simplifying the system: Paralympic swimmer Giles Long has devised a traffic light-style system that explains an athlete's disability with an easy-to-read graphic公仔箱論壇& m* ?5 c  O  X' S% C, I

: ?6 P0 x+ y8 g. z4 M! e" z, MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ?. q" E% E7 ?
The inventor: Three times gold medal winner Giles Long, far right, invented the decoder in order to demystify the Paralympics' complicated classification system
6 e2 ^' L7 z: w2 L' s& [$ ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" y0 d0 U0 a& A
PARALYMPICS ‘WILL CHANGE ATTITUDES’ SAYS JEREMY HUNT
/ d" i+ c" S: n7 M' ?0 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Paralympic Games will change attitudes towards disability around the world, Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said today.www.tvboxnow.com5 D. Y1 a  B) i, O) h

0 U* b. O: x3 C; I公仔箱論壇Speaking as torchbearers prepared to take the flame on a 24-hour relay to the Olympic Park, he said the Games were a 'historic moment for the country that founded the Paralympic movement'.( c2 ^( b7 I2 s& H

+ R( w/ }" v6 j2 |, S8 v/ v& W  v7 r/ Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe added: 'For many Brits this will be the first time they have seen the Paralympic Games at all. It will be a very big moment to really change perceptions and that will be something to be proud of.'
; ?9 Q# c' T, ]1 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% z2 A9 U: n, {# H. T7 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The first Paralympic Games were held in 1960. Stoke Mandeville co-hosted the Games with New York in 1984, when they took over the running of the wheelchair events when Illinois pulled out at the last minute, but 2012 marks the first time the whole Paralympics has been staged in the UK.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 D0 a' |/ u  H0 V, B
公仔箱論壇; p" V: t5 w+ a9 E
The Games are on course to be the first Paralympics to sell out, with more than 2.4 million tickets sold already - half a million of those to overseas visitors.www.tvboxnow.com: z! u1 `3 }( w. o, m/ i' h

$ L" G1 X9 T/ L" ~Ten thousand tickets will be available each day during the event. Tomorrow night’s opening ceremony has already sold out, with 800 of the tickets given away to troops and police.
+ O3 Y1 I! ?' P3 @  M5 m( C
: U& @* c# V" G3 z, o公仔箱論壇The ceremony, signalling the start of 11 days of competition by nearly 4,300 athletes from 166 countries, has been given the theme and title Enlightenment and features deaf artists and those with disabilities.
3 U7 x# `& B0 O" {* x$ H
* ]7 R$ K* F  B- p: s& R* j9 z" z' f4 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The graphic will be available for viewers of the Paralympic Games on Channel 4.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& k& }  c! E2 v* o8 Q& v0 z

1 b) ]* S' _6 ?5 ?www.tvboxnow.comThe six disability groups used are spinal injury, cerebral palsy, amputees, blind/visually impaired, all other physically disabled people (referred to as les autres), and intellectually disabled people. 公仔箱論壇" f; O$ i$ [7 i3 B! \
8 l  x# k' F3 X
The level of ability is measured in numbers. So the lower the number, the greater the impact of the athlete’s impairment on their ability to compete.
' |7 I( Y3 s- P; g; i, \* bwww.tvboxnow.comThe letters in the classification refer to the discipline. In athletics, for example, F is for field and T is track. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 m9 R: @9 h' @$ c7 j
4 H5 v, }) l3 B1 f- A% s0 v' I7 c9 M( k
Swimming is the only sport that combines conditions. www.tvboxnow.com+ ~% E8 `$ F1 j8 h! Y
Mr Long's decoder simplifies the existing system. It is made up of colour coded graphics that illustrate disability types within sporting classes.
' Y0 F+ ^/ F6 p# }

' `9 |: Q, O' {' Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDifferent types and levels of impairments are illustrated using traffic light colours: green denoting no impairment, yellow - mild, orange - moderate and red - severe.
& }( F& o& l1 d8 l, d1 L公仔箱論壇

9 H* x9 t# Y* a& X" Hwww.tvboxnow.comEverything is designed to be intuitive so in addition, missing limbs are shown as just that - a missing limb. Dwarfism is illustrated by a smaller figure and learning disability is illustrated by applying the colour palette to the head.  U/ T# R6 }6 @
‘It overrides the “expert” system because viewers are having it explained to them in a different way,’ said Mr Long. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 E2 u0 t5 Z# v
公仔箱論壇! I2 B  j. [( g
‘Swimming is the only sport where you get seemingly very different competitors up against each other. Some will be in wheelchairs, some on crutches and some might seem to have nothing wrong with them at all.. m! I# q0 `5 `
www.tvboxnow.com5 [1 O) Y$ A8 [" n" l' ^5 @
‘The crucial point is that it’s not about how you walk down the street, it’s about how you’re affected in a sporting arena.
5 Z9 ^' w- d6 J; V
www.tvboxnow.com# f7 B6 d+ X) d! k
‘If people can understand the classification system, they are on their way to enjoying disability sport. It is one of the major obstacles, people need to understand that it is a fair playing field.’
  _2 \1 O! s% {' d2 I公仔箱論壇* a. F2 c$ M$ p# J4 k, g; O

! |2 _; o5 ~( B: u% k* J! z" [! vwww.tvboxnow.comClassification: The six disability groups used are spinal injury, cerebral palsy, amputees, blind/visually impaired, all other physically disabled people (referred to as les autres), and intellectually disabled people
9 o2 r9 b, r: u  n$ E) n( Y! z. j" E公仔箱論壇# V6 Y6 x* L* p8 |
Classification is one of the most contentious issues facing Paralympic sport, with many athletes reporting other competitors sniping at them when they believe they have sneaked into a field of more severely disabled people than themselves.
/ Y, Q, I* @) G6 j. A2 m5 l! ywww.tvboxnow.com
( c! l9 Q' E' k  H‘With any system, there is room for improvement,’ said Mr Long. ‘Within the bandings some people are at the top and others at the bottom.
. C! \9 |! p. H; Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' e, z( m# F) v9 s+ e
‘But I watched Jessica Ennis win gold and the girls who came second and third were about a foot taller than her. She beat them because she played to her strengths better than they did theirs.’www.tvboxnow.com% M# i; H& F2 V% k- T3 P& v

7 _6 j5 ?. p5 A- |7 G  F8 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 z% }! B( c+ h, qComplex: The complicated classification system uses letters and numbers to explain why a swimmer with dwarfism is allowed to race against someone with no arms for example4 m0 u7 e, {" ~6 [

S% j8 i9 X  K7 X: e公仔箱論壇' E, s9 z/ d7 c: T' c" R
Barrier: Mr Long said if people can understand the classification system, they will be on their way to enjoying disability sport and watching the likes of South Africa's Oscar Pistorius

評分次數

• aa00

London 2012: Everything you need to know about the 14th Paralympics
; i+ e. g" O4 h! Y+ ~By Sportsmail Reporter
9 v6 T7 q; G$ P公仔箱論壇 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! E5 W. {3 F* _
Where and when are they?www.tvboxnow.com- |7 I) V8 M* M

( X; X5 _. j+ L$ N) }www.tvboxnow.comThe Games begin with the opening ceremony at 8.30pm on Wednesday - called ‘Enlightenment’, it promises to be ‘a spectacular celebration of the spirit of the Paralympic Games that challenges perceptions of human possibility’ and is reported to include Professor Stephen Hawking.www.tvboxnow.com# ?2 z% |5 \1 Y% |, u

+ B" v* g: c- E( U- b$ }: B  Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe closing ceremony is on September 9, including a performance by Coldplay. Much of the action will be at the Olympic Park in Stratford. Sixteen of the Olympic venues will not be used but there are some new ones, such as Brands Hatch in Kent for road cycling.
  R4 @5 |( |; [! h8 z: |www.tvboxnow.com
: ?5 T  ]! q. y# Uwww.tvboxnow.comWho is competing?
: m& n; p6 `/ d
* i" [1 f( }: C, N. e
There will be 4,200 Paralympians from 165 nations, including 16 countries for the first time. www.tvboxnow.com6 ^, y2 }$ D. v4 j% i: N' {
& ]9 `( ~) G8 T. |
www.tvboxnow.com( E- F- `( p% b- H  I. S$ Q( S
Ready for action: The Paralympics promises to be another sports spectacular& A$ H& {- k# b
www.tvboxnow.com" L# p% c! Y" T) Y, D8 m2 }0 G
Six groups are eligible to compete: athletes with spinal injuries, visual impairment and learning disabilities, amputees, athletes who have cerebral palsy, and those classified within the Les Autres category, for example athletes who have dwarfism.
5 I1 M1 a' E! b; }; }% E  f8 F
+ X9 j+ x# A5 e6 ^9 `- H2 b: z公仔箱論壇Deaf sportsmen and women were part of the Paralympic movement originally but now have their own Games.6 ]; y  P  j( p: t

5 Y3 r/ w' ~* F- O, z5 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow are the Paralympics different from the Olympics?
( \9 |* N& m3 I' v; x7 C: O公仔箱論壇 / C0 ?8 ?; z# ]7 n" p' E. Q7 U, u
Contrary to popular belief, ‘Para’ does not refer to paraplegia but comes from the Greek word ‘para’, meaning ‘beside’ or ‘alongside’, because the Paralympics are the parallel to the Olympics.
) C4 y. ?+ e# j. h! }( @/ Q. ]5 h+ x0 Z- k% @0 t2 k& q  L9 h

: F2 Q# t, ~: e# |! t公仔箱論壇Originals: Archers at Stoke Mandeville
4 g+ t' ?9 D) U" ]6 A5 [3 o3 U. c! awww.tvboxnow.com tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 D# v. {& e: k* {" q
They grew out of the sport introduced at the National Spinal Injuries Centre at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in 1944 as an aid for rehabilitation. Four years later, that became the Stoke Mandeville Games, with two British teams of former servicemen and women, which turned into an annual event.
: J1 J6 s. ~8 e, ~" }! uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ ]* O( @1 ?! p0 `In Rome in 1960, what are regarded as the first Paralympics were held in the same city as the Olympics for the first time, with 400 athletes from 23 countries.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 I% E5 P' |, M
公仔箱論壇3 d$ q/ V6 e; ]" G5 Y
What sports are there?www.tvboxnow.com9 ]8 E0 i# F# T  {  \( x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; e. Q) ~& ^' ~0 B! h; M
There are 19 different sports, from archery to wheelchair tennis, with a few you may not have heard of.
* `/ W. X7 `+ p; e" a3 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) ?* i5 Z/ r( ?# y
Boccia is a game, similar to boules, for athletes with cerebral palsy and other severe physical disabilities who compete in a wheelchair, while goalball is for visually impaired athletes where the aim is to score by rolling the ball at speeds of up to 60mph into the opposition’s goal. The crowd must be silent during play so that players can hear the bell in the ball. www.tvboxnow.com3 q4 W1 h5 J3 o0 n
公仔箱論壇/ Z) L' p# W; c* t: i0 e6 u
In some events, such as cycling, coming first does not mean you have won as riders from different classifications are in the same event for one set of medals. It is only after a ‘factoring’ system, using a mathematical formula, is applied that the final results are confirmed.
$ m' Q, c3 f% _( L3 l: k" rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 7 L; y0 G- T. W, U; o
What can we expect from the British team?
1 I3 V7 v  @% Z. O' ]4 ?" w, h" m tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }' K! Y9 c) x4 b4 A
Medals. Lots of them. The ParalympicsGB team for London will be the biggest to represent the country, with 288 athletes selected, alongside a further 13 team members, including sighted goalkeepers, tandem riders and guide runners.
8 g% Q, u! V" {: F2 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  \- ^+ Q& g, k; Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% u+ S& c$ P7 F( w
Pedigree: There's no reason to think GB won't be more successful than four years agowww.tvboxnow.com" s+ ?5 m1 M" d

e5 e# V! B) }* s! L* f# l0 D公仔箱論壇They have been set a minimum medal target by UK Sport of 103 from at least 12 sports, after second place behind China in 2008, with 42 golds from 11 sports and 102 medals in total. ParalympicsGB have had £49m UK Sport funding.公仔箱論壇) G0 D3 o6 A& W  j

, {1 l3 `* t7 ?: _" }- M6 LWhere can I watch it all?' ^. i$ ^$ ^! b/ r4 M% ?! q3 Q. `! z

^) ^1 ~6 E0 f/ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Channel 4 beat the BBC to the rights to the Games, its £9m bid almost double the Beeb’s. And it will offer 500 hours of live coverage, including More4, online and with three live streams on digital channels. 公仔箱論壇1 |' Q5 v/ a+ F9 t

3 z8 |& v. R* p: }) Q公仔箱論壇Clare Balding leads its coverage, with a 5.30pm show, but a group of presenters, such as Jonathan Edwards, Kelly Cates and Ade Adepitan, will be hosting shows from 7am-11.15pm. The BBC is covering the Games through Radio Five Live.

評分次數

• aa00

The secrets of 'boosting' revealed: How some wheelchair athletes cheat the system # J1 T3 Q3 k: `" M7 N
By Sportsmail Reporter
4 H# R: H+ D! Q, G6 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& T/ ^8 U9 h# I5 J  g( x; L' s7 {( t$ X; DTo ensure there is no cheating at the Paralympics, officials will be testing not just for the usual banned drugs, but for a practice called boosting, where wheelchair athletes do things like break a toe to cause a blood pressure spike to enhance performance.
3 q& v( C) S% \$ w- L# jwww.tvboxnow.com$ a- C/ L  A  T+ \7 i' w
In able-bodied athletes, intense physical exercise automatically raises the heart rate and blood pressure. Athletes with a severe spinal cord injury, however, don't get that natural boost.
& ]& y* E% p% B, _2 z8 v" R1 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ N4 v. {. k& y8 \/ x, [- a8 ]# V
To get a rapid rise in blood pressure, wheelchair-bound athletes may resort to another solution: inducing a state called autonomic dysreflexia.
, i$ }7 f  I% m( I0 Dwww.tvboxnow.com

1 U$ `) Y8 B" I( b. iThat is a reflex that occurs when the lower part of their body is exposed to painful stimuli, like filling the bladder to capacity, using tight leg straps, or sitting on a sharp object.
- ^: }, {) O. r- Q% M6 P6 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# v" b% [+ m# I. L' I6 l7 t3 H, Y6 owww.tvboxnow.com
+ n. H3 ?9 {4 o5 r8 _9 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCheating the system: Many Paralympians have been caught 'boosting'公仔箱論壇3 g$ d1 S* D) [8 i' n
公仔箱論壇& `; q0 C0 g$ M0 `% L, m* L
This elevated blood pressure can cause a heart attack or stroke - but since the athletes can't feel it, some think the risk is worth taking. Studies have shown athletes with a spinal cord injury who boost can get up to a 10 percent improvement in some races.
" E2 D& T$ c/ A公仔箱論壇
6 P+ w0 S- P% J$ r8 D' ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'It's an extreme thing to do and we have to constantly remind athletes it's very dangerous,' said Craig Spence, a spokesman for the International Paralympic Committee.
" o' d0 I- d' C+ Lwww.tvboxnow.com
# G% h# B1 S9 f4 _公仔箱論壇The IPC banned the practice in 2004 and says it doesn't have evidence boosting is widespread. At the Beijing Paralympics, 37 athletes competing in events thought to be at high risk of boosting were tested. None were positive.www.tvboxnow.com" x" Y) f4 q' A
公仔箱論壇7 z( V: Q  a  d; u* t
According to a report by the World Anti-Doping Agency, about 10 out of 60 athletes surveyed at the Beijing Paralympics admitted having boosted at a major competition.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, q+ \: b1 B5 y% c$ L1 Q/ w
www.tvboxnow.com2 _! A& W+ T: j9 y
Spence said there are only about 100 athletes at the upcoming Paralympics who would benefit from boosting, given their disability and their event.
& K5 V, R6 |! j5 s0 z% M+ P
. Y% d, l% d3 V0 w$ O" r( R% H: L/ E1 j) ?# E. r& F6 M1 u& j
'At the end of the day, it's only a handful of athletes who are actually self-harming,' he said. 公仔箱論壇; y+ m$ b3 t; D- |( e$ b6 G4 \, r8 A2 R. j

H; ?& u6 N5 bSpence added that the IPC would conduct blanket testing in sports where athletes might be tempted to boost at the upcoming Games and officials would also examine athletes with symptoms of boosting, like having a red face or sweating before the race.
( I2 M: h1 Q2 g# N- q6 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 @' X6 n: C0 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAthletes found to have high blood pressure will be asked to wait about 10 minutes before being tested again. If their second test is the same, they won't be allowed to race for health reasons. 'There's a limit to how we can test for this,' Spence said. 'We can't really ask people to drop their trousers so we can check there's nothing unusual in there,' he said, noting they have found competitors who stuck pins into their testicles to get the desired effect.
* x4 Q! k' ]( B. b0 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- r7 v2 |' {  L/ [0 s8 O. K
Spence said those suspected of boosting aren't penalized in the same way as those caught doping. 'Their punishment is they can't compete unless they have a doctor's certificate to explain why their blood pressure is high.': X6 V( }3 }0 _. ~% f$ e4 d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 U) J2 x1 [' a9 D& m. G
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. K! O: h5 y- o; Z6 Y
Some experts have said paralysed athletes may simply accept the health risks of boosting as a necessary cost of victory.   Y. ~# m( S1 Y. _; }8 ?; i% Q5 |
www.tvboxnow.com! U7 d' l; f0 M( d, H; h
'These athletes don't feel the pain of the injury and the pursuit of elite sport is in some ways already unhealthy,' said David James, a senior sports engineer at Sheffield Hallam University. 'We accept harm in all sorts of sports, like boxing," James said. "They may think this is just another form of that,' he said.
8 g. F, s0 n! Z' Q* o; N) Hwww.tvboxnow.com
# q7 G3 n$ u9 X5 k8 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOthers said we shouldn't expect Paralympic athletes to behave any differently than athletes in any other elite sport.
+ g( y% k+ U3 n7 c8 ^5 K7 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 t, Y1 E' Z2 Y' w6 T
'To assume people in Paralympic sport won't engage in whatever way they can to get an advantage is to put them on a pedestal,' said David Howe, a senior lecturer at the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences at Britain's Loughborough University. 'Just because somebody has an impairment doesn't mean they're a virtuous person.': R' ?8 {5 h6 ^! Q$ {+ t

" A, h* x( u* P* ?7 [$ m

評分次數

• aa00

物理大師霍金將客串倫敦殘奧開幕式

4 G6 O" k% T$ _* ~) P" o公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j* D$ l- f9 `. ?, `, Z9 r
▲霍金因患肌萎脊髓側索硬化症而長期被困輪椅。
$ k3 r8 Z4 ?0 k/ u2 Q& p1 i' H6 l6 S
英國物理學家史蒂芬·霍金(Stephen Hawking)將在倫敦2012殘奧會開幕式上亮相。
/ m. g+ j$ ^7 L( eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 Z6 r1 Z4 q  x" A* l
據介紹,作為有3000多名志願者參與的開幕式表演中的「一個環節」,霍金將協助講述一個有關「發現旅程」的故事。
% I) G1 N& L/ E; f1 g
" R: z7 U1 x  F+ Y3 p* x" Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb被譽為愛因斯坦之後最傑出物理學家的霍金,一生大部分時間因患肌萎縮性脊髓側索硬化症而被困特製輪椅。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  o9 w; p  I  F. V

6 ?! U3 U9 \) Y& _! Vwww.tvboxnow.com倫敦2012殘奧開幕式主題為「啟蒙」,以慶祝人類挑戰極限、刻意進取的精神。
! J* e5 M* d/ P0 q$ H公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' q4 I! `6 s9 R! j# ?3 Y6 t
殘奧開幕式由藝術指導珍妮·希裡(Jenny Sealey)和布拉德利·漢明斯(Bradley Hemmings)聯合設計導演。
4 {# t$ C; t+ m0 v. {7 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; t! y/ n6 r7 P; R公仔箱論壇據漢明斯表示,他們從去年開始就與霍金接觸並共同確定了「多條信息」以便講述人類探索與發現的故事。3 |, y0 k  M8 s3 T. J& Q' \
& R- i* {- ^* j4 h) |
啟蒙www.tvboxnow.com! J- x+ ~" q2 l8 ^5 U2 F  O% k* W
公仔箱論壇4 _% g, W4 Y4 j" D
殘奧火炬經過連夜接力後,今晚(29日)開幕式時將抵達位於東倫敦奧運主會場。公仔箱論壇1 l6 E' }9 W6 o- L) K2 ?8 Y+ B  z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 J) p1 Y+ g, K# M$ s2 _
英國女王伊麗莎白二世將出席開幕式並將宣佈倫敦2012殘奧會開始。公仔箱論壇. b3 a( ?# M8 A9 W2 K
公仔箱論壇9 ^- J$ n7 F2 D% P8 u6 A
來自各國的4200多名殘障運動員將在20種比賽項目中展開角逐;世界100多個國家已經購買了比賽的電視轉播權,創下歷史新高。
( a4 O4 B; e  b7 c7 {www.tvboxnow.com
0 A; q- b, k- G1 n( b3 m) f3 Z據英國殘奧協會表示,開幕式將具有「全新的包容性與創新性」,充分展示殘障藝術家的才華。
5 e' Z) d2 Z: r0 l% J1 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 C/ O( y* a' j, X( ]
組織者表示,由於英國奧運團隊在不久前結束的倫敦奧運期間表現上乘,大大激發了民眾對殘奧會的熱情。
. g+ f4 u- V7 u8 S% Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; j3 l- A7 m( T2 a# ^4 g/ NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。另外,由於英國是現代殘奧會的發源地和「精神故鄉」,因此各界普遍期待觀賽人數和民間參與程度都將超過歷屆殘奧。% v  z3 T, G. c$ P. h  p
Opening with a Big Bang! Disabled genius Stephen Hawking is the star turn at the London 2012 Paralympics Opening Ceremony - and after a day of rain how sensible to have brought so many umbrellastvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  D6 ~6 j7 N/ j* J+ s$ v) C; V
  •   The astrophysicist, who has motor neurone disease, takes centre stage as he launches spectacular show
  •   Renowned scientist, 70, took viewers on an'exquisite journey of discovery' in his unique and distinctive voice
  •   Themes include 'empowerment' and 'challenging perceptions of human possibility'
  •   He lead a host of deaf and disabled artists, local children and performers newly trained in circus skills
  •   Sir Ian McKellen acted scenes from Shakespeare's The Tempest in the role of Prospero
  •   The show, called Enlightenment, will urge the crowd to take part in the world's largest 'apple crunch'
By Matt Blake
: A4 i# U, H0 b7 s& Z
6 g% H- J) S9 }7 S. |& f, u+ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Paralympic Games exploded with a Big Bang as Professor Stephen Hawking launched the Opening Ceremony in front of more than a billion viewers on an 'exquisite journey of discovery'.; B% D2 x: x7 |0 w' W
The renowned astro-physicist, who has motor neurone disease, opened the spectacular in his unique and distinctive voice.1 u) _/ M: W3 o- w
/ ]$ t  \% L2 `3 z- \! Z' B6 z
Sir Ian McKellen then portrayed Prospero from the Tempest before Professor Hawking guided the audience through 'the wonders of science' in a variety of narratives inspired by his seminal tome A Brief History of Time.
7 h, q1 y: T- A( B# q. T. mwww.tvboxnow.com
, G7 }" H% I5 x. A) Q, ^公仔箱論壇
% L5 z8 J3 K! k$ v( J  Y& GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。World's greatest scientist: Stephen Hawking takes centre stage at the launch of the Olympics Opening Ceremony in the Olympic stadium in front of a billion viewers
# t9 x2 f5 [2 i$ r% `# F! Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* r* d0 X) J: f( G& _  Q' E

- p  u9 u( B' w/ n/ G( Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbStunning: Hundreds of performers holding umbrellas form a ring around the middle of the Olympic Stadium as the ceremony gets into full swing( G' b* ]# u" S- s- f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ~% l3 v& N$ B" u$ t( y
www.tvboxnow.com. X' o/ y; u' }6 \; M2 k' Y
Crunch time: A wheelchair-bound artist rides atop a giant apple, which became a central theme of the show in reference to the moment Sir Isaac Newton formulated the theory of gravity after an apple fell on his head
( J( h* E7 ]: q* q" V' kwww.tvboxnow.com
, a& ^/ p! |7 ^9 i
4 ?  H! R! B, P: E) P  UFitting props: Performers fly in with umbrellas at the start of the opening ceremony on what turned out to be a rather damp day in London* T: K2 j% D: ]. }* U! U/ i5 U
公仔箱論壇3 P: k4 O' [% N( a  m6 E' \) z
Prof Hawking and actor Sir Ian McKellen played prominent roles in the opening ceremony, which also featured a host of deaf and disabled artists, local children and performers newly-trained in circus skills.
* P$ O: K, I8 W5 d公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com' ?9 r# e3 H/ Z# _5 {. x4 X; d) V
They were being officially opened by the Queen, who said in a statement released in advance: 'It is with tremendous pride that the people of London and the United Kingdom welcome the world to the London 2012 Paralympic Games.公仔箱論壇- u; ]7 ~1 j4 o# D
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 W; M- |8 g+ h- b7 s
'The Games are returning to the country where they first began, more than 60 years ago.www.tvboxnow.com3 f% `  P5 S2 }6 O

' t1 f+ f& `" E! G  V- `: H4 a1 m公仔箱論壇'We look forward to celebrating the uplifting spirit which distinguishes the Paralympic Games from other events, drawing on Britain's unique sporting heritage.'
+ T& N8 O* g  ]公仔箱論壇
2 p& X6 M' i. B3 _% |' ~  Nwww.tvboxnow.com
: C. u% g& y, N) q" @; dRoyal approval: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge look on as they take their positions for the start of the opening ceremony2 b$ \, C" |2 m4 l' B& n
( @$ @# n4 H; q" x* A$ Y0 k

+ x+ F* x4 Q2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMajestic audience: The Queen is greeted with a round of applause as she arrives in the stadium, flanked by Prince Edward, for the event
. f' t9 C; ]3 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 J4 Q8 Z6 J# l. U: o: kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, @. d8 }0 @0 X
A right royal knees-up: Members of the Royal family are joined by Prime Minister David Cameron (centre), London Mayor Boris Johnson (second right) and London 2012 chief Lord Coe (fourth left)
; R, B9 a& X8 @: \" LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇- D- x" L' \, h. S) D6 R) x
Prof Hawking said: 'The Paralympic Games is about transforming our perception of the world. We are all different. There is no such thing as a standard or run-of-the-mill human being but we share the same human spirit.
  H6 z. T! ?' }5 `0 ]* @/ j3 zwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇0 u# Q- T& C, I" J
'What is important is that we have the ability to create. This creativity can take many forms, from physical achievement to theoretical physics.
7 I" m$ [( t; ]www.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com+ q( }5 Y6 E1 l: O
'However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.'
+ Y1 E8 {8 x# gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! |/ N! m( d% o" i. t3 r
Spectators inside the stadium - plus the millions around the world - were asked to take a bite of an apple at the same time in the world’s biggest ever ‘apple-crunch’.& y; e: U/ O7 `: _
It was a reference to the story that Sir Isaac came up with the theory of gravity when an apple fell on his head as he sat beneath a tree in 1666.
! w7 G4 J( |; r) A9 i, T& R% R, i- l- x6 Z" c# r* L

, M& t4 }/ M. @8 V公仔箱論壇The eyes of the world watch on: Spectators catch the action on a giant screen in London's Trafalgar Square
' Q; M: u" g6 _3 d( @8 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" ^5 S8 I8 N/ o' ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 `6 b2 o+ S! ?! r8 ?# w' r
Up for it: Wheelchair Rugby player Garrett Hichling carries the flag for Canada as the teams parade into the stadium
' @; G' S- B4 W+ u) l' @9 Vwww.tvboxnow.com, {, v. K' t4 w0 ^0 M1 U
9 B4 z" G0 M6 }# e) K0 a
Taking it all in: Members of the Chinese team, who will hoping for another strong showing in this year's Games, savour the moment as they enter the stadium
. B  S" D, t0 ~7 d) J7 R
1 r/ G: [) f9 q; j3 ?: d% [$ Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ T6 C) B6 B) qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Pride of a nation: Swimmer Guillermo Marro leads Argentina into the stadium. Paralympic athletes will compete in 20 sports, including archery, cycling, rowing, equestrian and sitting volleyballTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% I2 O5 Q4 Y, `7 v2 i+ v  j% c

0 p* e2 P, N/ U3 o: [7 Z; l! ?, ~) a  O( G5 C$ K
Festival atmosphere: The athletes make their way into the stadium and take their positions amid a sea of colour
, Z$ o) i  D. D2 ]3 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# B0 Z3 k3 B* \7 U8 J8 I/ W2 R$ S9 u$ ]1 P/ g3 ^
Vibrant colours: A pile of giant books, umbrellas hanging from the sky, a 'moon' stage, a web of cables and row upon row of blue plastic chairs featured in the show5 K3 d8 c3 g. I1 x
1 k! ^7 e3 A% `; `# Z9 c1 B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. C. Q' Z  A4 F
Great expectations: The rising interest in the Games has been reflected in ticket sales, a record 2.4 million of the available 2.5 million have been sold so far
# F+ }5 Q3 s  F4 ~9 Ywww.tvboxnow.com" X3 e1 H. s" B
+ A8 K# J& T1 P0 r; [
Biggest ever: The Games will host the highest number of athletes since their official birth in 1960 at the Rome Games, with 4,280 athletes representing over 160 nations compared to 400 participants from 23 countries in the Italian capital9 o7 I! k& D9 e, `/ U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& f+ C! b5 v2 E) H3 i* w

2 d0 B" T( U( RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Reaching for the stars: Disabled actress Nicola Miles-Wildin swapped village hall audiences for the world last night when the 34-year-old made a spectacular appearance at the opening ceremony, performing to millions as Miranda from The Tempest
0 }% e  S; k4 C3 |; }6 i  ?( s/ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. H7 A! G" z9 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇+ _7 h. O" g% Q* n) J* T3 G) y
A very British institution: Umbrellas made a regular appearance in the show and, fittingly, it had rained for most of the day in London
8 O( j6 `: a+ e. h$ R) D$ Q2 c" I; J) XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 A- `' A2 j0 f3 V) b! S+ C4 n1 W: J
Sign of things to come: Sir Ian McKellen, playing Prospero from Shakespeare's The Tempest, announces that 'the greatest adventure is what lies ahead'
$ u, Z8 Q) i. _% {! U: U
/ N+ f! |* i$ T; N4 p$ Z
5 A% E* m7 h# w) hwww.tvboxnow.comGlobal event: A sphere descends into the stadium past the floodlights as the celebrations get into full flowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: v/ o/ U( @, }* S) E

. p' k+ ~  C# W" ^) b公仔箱論壇
7 ]5 l& V- g% vThe show, called Enlightenment, is expected to urge the 62,000-strong crowd to take part in the world's largest 'apple crunch' as each spectator is given an apple to bite at the same time/ `4 Q6 }# |: T8 Q! z

~- X$ J* f) Vwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* V5 R/ G# s" }, G3 Z
Celebrating brilliance: A host of deaf and disabled artists, local children and performers, all newly trained in circus skills, featured in the show
+ G$ a: V/ F4 ^* Z- Swww.tvboxnow.com
$ i0 {+ Q; ~) a- |* ]公仔箱論壇Earlier, the Paralympic Flame was greeted by large crowds as it made its way past some of the most famous landmarks in the capital." ?$ n5 p3 y1 Z- D. ~+ W. ]

, q# L/ g/ r' ?& G4 o; p. Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFive torchbearers arrived at the zebra crossing outside Abbey Road recording studios to recreate the pose made famous by The Beatles.www.tvboxnow.com9 s; o' P0 q, U- y

# \7 ~9 l: O2 l  M( H5 O3 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The torch also visited London Zoo, Regent Street, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall on its journey to the Olympic Stadium in Stratford.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. q4 M" N! F1 c0 j4 b* i, M1 y

( u; K7 M7 v9 B2 r& uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Demand for tickets to the Games is still high and 10,000 will be put on sale each day during the event.www.tvboxnow.com, R) X3 s( t: b# Q% I' x
公仔箱論壇' R! J) h+ |0 q" p& x# H* E, R3 O
, f- N- N, m3 I. Z; a8 q
No rain on this parade: A giant umbrella hovers over a giant dome as hundreds of performers are lit up below公仔箱論壇1 q0 y& l/ p; Z. B& ]

# a9 X9 I5 k) Y, q2 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 q/ d1 b5 f" A7 {* z' r
Lighting up the Games: Professor Hawking leads the spectators on a voyage through the universe as he proves the star turn at the opening ceremony
! L& j- t8 w9 m8 @* QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ]! A; ~( V# _1 R/ j& f4 w

5 T1 Y5 n& V7 [5 Y4 X; PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Voyage of discovery: The exploits of man's adventures to the moon featured in the opening ceremony as the audience were guided through the wonders of the cosmos by Stephen Hawking公仔箱論壇* a9 q9 ^- p! @! Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# T2 Q1 J1 Z9 L% H! ?) H
London 2012 chief executive Paul Deighton said: 'We've tried to get as many people in as we reasonably can. This is a wonderful illustration of how the British public have said we love the Paralympics and want to be part of it.'$ u+ L8 w( e' v7 _* P( R* G* P4 [4 |% M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! b9 ]% l8 c) S; _3 c1 j
Prime Minister David Cameron said of the Games: 'They will create new role models, they will change attitudes to disability and they will have a positive impact on society.'
7 H4 v$ c' P% x; E) z* O* etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, r0 x1 m1 q" J% V* j# V! ^
Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said: 'For many Brits, this will be the first time they have seen the Paralympic Games at all. It will be a very big moment to really change perceptions and that will be something to be proud of.'8 c1 ]' h/ w0 x9 i1 h
- d: P$ O% c. }+ a# G* C9 u( }
Paralympic athletes will compete for 503 gold medals across 20 sports during the London Games, with competitions starting tomorrow.
/ M, v3 p! g7 @1 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* y# }; f2 b- s/ }# pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 I) b7 a! d, s
Blaze of glory: An aircraft trails fireworks to herald the start the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympics
: Z% Q: @/ s/ r0 n1 Z1 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww.tvboxnow.com, R" G7 t1 w- r/ R6 r1 Q6 d
Prof Hawking and actor Sir Ian McKellen played prominent roles in the opening ceremony, which also featured a host of deaf and disabled artists, local children and performers newly-trained in circus skills.
/ ]+ R/ h9 g$ Fwww.tvboxnow.com+ d# D2 A* J" }/ ~- w. \
They were being officially opened by the Queen, who said in a statement released in advance: 'It is with tremendous pride that the people of London and the United Kingdom welcome the world to the London 2012 Paralympic Games.www.tvboxnow.com9 R" s9 S/ r: r0 T! w

; m3 L. \, q/ _/ n( g1 g) r'The Games are returning to the country where they first began, more than 60 years ago.
5 W* `% \8 J. U" [1 O' wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) y1 {1 U8 M8 |8 w
'We look forward to celebrating the uplifting spirit which distinguishes the Paralympic Games from other events, drawing on Britain's unique sporting heritage.'公仔箱論壇, m2 m  Y* F4 t( x0 N0 \$ I

# p% y) Y) u, ^: j* q; _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% `! x4 n8 A4 `2 A1 _% A, D$ S  DSneak preview: A glimpse inside the Olympic Stadium as preparations are made for the opening ceremony in front of more than a billion viewers across the globe
- N/ ~  X+ J- W* r- [+ `www.tvboxnow.com, n9 \. W3 d# H- u; w1 U6 Y2 Q
公仔箱論壇: X2 R$ D  u. G
Buzz of anticipation: Spectators fill the Olympic Stadium in readiness for the spectacular opening ceremony to the London Paralympic GamesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) \' V" s% q2 t8 _7 u0 {
" b- X$ J$ ~+ l# P& l# i* p
Prof Hawking said: 'The Paralympic Games is about transforming our perception of the world.$ q8 Z, p+ a/ F  L; A$ X

; e" Z; U+ `& y' L3 D4 f公仔箱論壇'We are all different. There is no such thing as a standard or run-of-the-mill human being but we share the same human spirit. What is important is that we have the ability to create.
  T$ b( s2 ]9 o6 X5 N( B: k2 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ P7 A4 h0 D& V3 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'This creativity can take many forms, from physical achievement to theoretical physics. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.'公仔箱論壇) O9 b; e* W! S+ Z, X8 t$ O4 `
www.tvboxnow.com; S; J, [& Y0 K8 M9 z
Earlier, the Paralympic Flame was greeted by large crowds as it made its way past some of the most famous landmarks in the capital.
1 _9 x5 C# x5 A+ a; Y- F! c7 \
2 b6 H5 Y3 k1 b- W3 X# AFive torchbearers arrived at the zebra crossing outside Abbey Road recording studios to recreate the pose made famous by The Beatles.
+ ^; d0 R5 L8 `) B7 y* ^5 k1 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( F6 P) h" j9 K" T% x- Q+ e

% N4 M) b9 G* f+ \  g' x/ n( ]/ s1 m公仔箱論壇Ready to party: Spectators make their way into the Olympic stadium for the Opening Ceremony of the London Paralympic Games 2012 at the Olympic Stadium in Stratford www.tvboxnow.com, |( m4 ~4 _& g! D( H1 m
公仔箱論壇9 q7 w( e8 n( n7 d9 p* p7 D+ A

! J+ _' A5 m: v$ iSpectacular: The opening ceremony, signalling the start of 11 days of competition by nearly 4,300 athletes from 166 countries, will be opened with a flypast by Aerobility, a charity that trains disabled people to become pilots& G9 j7 \/ F" {3 s
公仔箱論壇1 y/ y# f! O0 g& R+ q0 q; S

( P# n& n2 ]& d8 A- ]4 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbExpectation: Spectators, including physiotherapists from the National Spinal Injuries Centre prepare to enter the Olympic Stadium for the Opening Ceremony( _) H. o9 E* }: w, u* F+ D& ?) U
www.tvboxnow.com# s5 n3 g# a! t* Z. Z4 J2 m
The torch also visited London Zoo, Regent Street, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall on its journey to the Olympic Stadium in Stratford.
; Y0 J) J. Q/ n& Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" [( \' Z# P1 w, T: pDemand for tickets to the Games is still high and 10,000 will be put on sale each day during the event.
& o: s1 Z3 i- `  z9 C# S, [9 ]
. e0 h7 {; X: x$ O+ B3 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLondon 2012 chief executive Paul Deighton said: 'We've tried to get as many people in as we reasonably can. This is a wonderful illustration of how the British public have said we love the Paralympics and want to be part of it.'
. }1 j2 k# Y0 x8 S( r$ ^3 l* z公仔箱論壇
, G8 n+ O8 h. zwww.tvboxnow.comPrime Minister David Cameron said of the Games: 'They will create new role models, they will change attitudes to disability and they will have a positive impact on society.'6 D% \- C9 V2 C# A+ V7 @( J6 @
6 X* U7 ^; J, {
Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said: 'For many Brits, this will be the first time they have seen the Paralympic Games at all. It will be a very big moment to really change perceptions and that will be something to be proud of.'4 Z* V* F4 u% ?3 k, L& i$ n

4 E" ~# I( U" A# d* ~公仔箱論壇Paralympic athletes will compete for 503 gold medals across 20 sports during the London Games, with competitions starting tomorrow.
2 c' m; k! J- r! F公仔箱論壇

- g- w5 D: L5 o% kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Co-artistic director Bradley Hemmings said: 'Our talks with Stephen Hawking began towards the end of last year.
8 e0 _6 D4 v: k' [& b) p6 u3 [/ [& stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: d5 T8 h9 V' B1 N7 N+ w'We worked very closely with Professor Hawking to develop a series of messages which are very much integrated into the storytelling of the ceremony. We have spent time with him in Cambridge and have been so incredibly gratified with him giving his time.
8 x$ X  ?3 i  X" B, ], ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 \5 c4 }- g; Y% I% h% }0 n4 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'Everybody knows about Professor Hawking and his extraordinary theoretical work and writings about science which have made very complex ideas accessible to all of us, but what came through in our meetings with him was the humanity and the humour of him. He is a fun guy.'
9 |2 `9 v$ r8 R2 q4 @( i
% D% g0 E( o% q4 V公仔箱論壇
! r* @2 ?5 F3 q6 rwww.tvboxnow.comLondon 2012 Part Two: The Paralympic opening ceremony signals the start of 11 days of competition by nearly 4,300 athletes from 166 countriesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 X& i- o8 K" Z. f
% y) Y9 T$ T7 @' @$ [; N# p
Co-artistic director Jenny Sealey added: 'Tonight you will be taken on the most exquisite journey of discovery inspired by the wonder of science. It is about the wonder of science and it is Stephen Hawking who guides us.6 F8 C4 o" S3 R2 O& p9 h& U
+ \, ]8 }1 E1 _" S
'Both Hawking and McKellen in their narrative talk about what we all need to remember; don’t just look down at your feet, look at the stars, be curious.'
% Y; s- S, Y9 P) ^, @' p" XThe show, called Enlightenment, which featureswill later urge the 62,000-strong crowd to take part in the world's largest 'apple crunch' as each spectator is given an apple to bite at the same time.
" t$ y1 h% ?& x5 I( Pwww.tvboxnow.com
. ^* D6 U( T, b& S4 N1 X1 wwww.tvboxnow.comThe opening ceremony, signalling the start of 11 days of competition by nearly 4,300 athletes from 166 countries, will be opened with a flypast by Aerobility, a charity that trains disabled people to become pilots.
- L- |2 O9 `: n3 k( Z6 dwww.tvboxnow.com
0 A5 |' }8 y8 e( K9 S  R& kwww.tvboxnow.comThe cast also includes past Paralympians and injured soldiers. More than 3,000 adult volunteers are taking part in the ceremony, along with more than 100 children and a professional cast of 100.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ^. L; K1 N7 V: ?

& P2 }$ G0 h, t) _, Q7 {) d公仔箱論壇With huge demand for tickets, the Paralympics are, like the Olympics, expected to be one of the most successful Games ever.
6 y7 i* l3 o# O/ a/ j* Y公仔箱論壇
3 h3 w" k/ [  L/ K' Q. x* S3 \+ ^公仔箱論壇More than 2.4 million tickets have already been sold - half a million of those to overseas visitors. Ten thousand tickets will be available each day during the event and the Games are on course to be the first Paralympics to sell out.公仔箱論壇6 @: s$ h: y* i$ T9 v& ]5 O
www.tvboxnow.com* A' \9 z8 D5 Y- f6 E
London 2012 chief executive Paul Deighton said: 'We've tried to get as many people in as we reasonably can.
1 p' C- e& W- V- J  L公仔箱論壇

) h  x. t  H7 O/ ^$ q. |'This is a wonderful illustration of how the British public have said we love the Paralympics and want to be part of it.'
% \5 Q" o0 c) v/ k3 z" H公仔箱論壇
9 ?& t8 r2 Q+ H5 Owww.tvboxnow.comCulture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said: 'For many Brits, this will be the first time they have seen the Paralympic Games at all. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- l% J6 ~) Q& G# d/ J3 Y; E4 {

) j6 ]/ w/ E4 G% t: o公仔箱論壇'It will be a very big moment to really change perceptions and that will be something to be proud of.'
- \! [; V$ {' h1 o9 n9 Nwww.tvboxnow.com
, ~4 S% w$ E) O/ Awww.tvboxnow.com

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦帕運揭幕 霍金獻處女秀

中央社 – 2012年8月30日 上午8:52   
+ `& p# Q! b4 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb    (中央社記者黃貞貞倫敦29日專電)倫敦帕拉林匹克運動會今晚舉行盛大開幕儀式,英國女王伊麗莎白二世親臨現場,知名科學家霍金獻出處女秀,帶領觀眾進入發現之旅,演出內容充滿啟發性。
: G6 ?  ^. o6 h" Z: J% m* ewww.tvboxnow.com    罹患運動神經元疾病而不良於行的霍金(StephenHawking),是全球著名的天體物理學家,他以獨特的聲音,一開場唸出「自有文明以來,人類一直希望了解世界的基本規律,為何是這個方式?而又為何存在?」,隨後在爆破巨響聲與燈光照耀下,開幕式正式開始。
& g% l% ]& c4 |( ~& [% Y- j* wwww.tvboxnow.com    舞台中央安排以數百支雨傘組成的造景,有起飛的雨傘,裝有燈飾的雨傘及倒轉的雨傘,配上熱鬧的音樂與燈光變化,令人目不暇給,並安排多項歌舞表演,主場館內8萬個座位,座無虛席,氣氛熱鬧歡樂。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  Q: f5 t# @5 @) [3 Q; `) ^) q4 L
    伊麗莎白二世女王於11時13分宣布帕運正式開始,王室包廂內還坐有愛德華王子與妻子蘇菲(Sophie)、首相卡麥隆伉儷、威廉王子與凱特王妃等人。4 [6 g% }; _! ^0 S* I
    女王7月27日晚間曾參加倫敦奧運開幕儀式,並與飾演電影007情報員的演員丹尼爾克雷格(DanielCraig),合作演出一段,製造驚喜。女王是第1位同時參加奧運及帕運開幕式的君主。5 G: Z5 F7 X1 T/ z$ m; s. m
    聖火點燃儀式也有精心安排,首先由24歲前皇家陸戰隊軍官湯生(Joe Townsend),以吊鋼絲方式進場,他在阿富汗服役時不幸失去雙腳,但殘而不廢成為鐵人三項選手。
; X, O0 _* V  a1 P) x' ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb    湯生將聖火炬傳給英國代表隊足球員克拉克(David Clarke),再傳給高齡84歲曾於1960年為英國贏得羅馬帕運射箭金牌的莫根(Margaret Maughan),由她點燃聖火壇。
/ z3 ]- k/ F5 v3 [! }/ b" Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb    倫敦奧運籌委會主席科歐(Lord Coe)致詞表示,1948年帕運在倫敦舉行,非常歡迎帕運再次回到倫敦,今年帕運門票銷售數量創歷來最高,將是令人難忘的一次帕運比賽,觀眾們將被選手們的表現感動與啟發。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 h; u+ o) K: S
    倫敦帕運明天起展開,一直到9月9日,本屆共有來自164個國家、4200名運動員參加。1010829

評分次數

• aa00

中國女將張翠平奪下殘奧首面金牌

+ B4 q$ A1 E% z7 ^* s* A* C4 o. N( O
公仔箱論壇# X: }( @& X; ]' _' U/ ^& q2 t4 M( ~
▲中國射擊選手張翠平奪得倫敦殘奧會第一枚金牌
- i5 Q3 `& J% y( `2 H' DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ~& R* ]5 W  N) a; B" p
中國女子射擊好手張翠平在R2-SH1級女子10米氣步槍站姿項目奪下了大會發出的第一面金牌。
% S1 T1 N% ?" e) ~www.tvboxnow.com- J, W2 ]. h; `" A
她以500.9環的成績創下殘奧和世界比賽紀錄。
+ S5 p0 l) b+ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- D. T; e: X  i* E! N* D1 S! j' Qwww.tvboxnow.com週四的射擊、自行車、舉重以及游泳等項目還將發出另外27面金牌。
$ z6 d8 N0 G- _公仔箱論壇
+ p% `4 {( s2 [7 ~  Owww.tvboxnow.com這次倫敦殘奧有來自165個國家的四千多名選手上場競技,讓本屆殘奧成為歷來規模最大的殘奧大會。公仔箱論壇. I9 _% f" N2 k9 w3 O
倫敦殘奧會開幕式展現「包容和創新」TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* c# D5 i: c4 Y* ~& }- `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. S- E; F; N1 }* F2 a  S% ?

5 k& c; K+ ]" j- e# l1 ]www.tvboxnow.com▲蘋果、牛頓、宇宙、探索,霍金教授在輪椅上;倫敦殘奧會開幕式要體現創新、包容、尊嚴和權益。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ J$ t7 j. [5 K) b
7 G$ I) U3 V. X7 e0 a8 O
倫敦殘奧會開幕式週三(8月29日)在殘疾人飛行員飛行表演、街舞和著名物理學家史蒂芬·霍金激勵探索的旁白中拉開序幕。公仔箱論壇* [; h4 h/ Q( ]+ ?+ H. D0 q: \, f
www.tvboxnow.com9 L% T- }' ~3 |7 i, n6 R& b
東倫敦奧林匹克主會場舉行的開幕式表演主題為「啟蒙」,以慶祝人類挑戰極限、刻意進取的精神;3000多名志願者參加表演,現場有80000名觀眾。www.tvboxnow.com) ~$ A1 P) Z5 S( U1 L' N& T" I

5 Y- r4 Q( S( m$ S& dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英國殘奧協會稱開幕式的設計意圖是體現「全新的包容性與創新性」,充分展示殘障藝術家的才華。
4 n+ C3 L6 g, e+ k  K公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ F* Z8 c5 l" }% w+ k4 e
為期11天的2012倫敦殘奧會上,來自164個國家的4200多名殘障運動員將在20個競技項目中角逐。
" z" J# X7 m8 p" T& t1 N5 ?9 Rwww.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com9 }% i! W' T  N6 P- l4 A
英國是現代殘奧會的發源地和「精神故鄉」。. d- w' O- N, i% V) s5 ~* T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& S/ ^% J. Q9 z3 Z

( F: {- X* U% G▲著名英國物理學家史蒂芬·霍金在開幕式上「引導」一個探索的旅程。# \1 L  |1 D" w* |4 v3 r

5 T7 G. N8 p! `美輪美奐
2 p- \, ^! |1 e5 e0 Z: p6 k
9 y  C4 A' b' g3 e+ A! C* O$ ]9 p開幕式表演一開始,專門培訓殘疾人成為飛行員的慈善機構,Aerobility,作飛行表演;六名殘奧會選手和曾經參加殘奧會的運動員乘金色輪椅「飛入」體育場。公仔箱論壇" a8 c  N9 L# G3 Q
www.tvboxnow.com6 m6 Y; C1 {) h
世界著名物理學家史蒂芬·霍金教授在輪椅上通過旁白鼓勵人們探索未知世界,一起經歷這個世界上最神奇的發現。
8 @1 |* q: g8 {! {
! {1 O) u9 C- ?1 [* Y2 P公仔箱論壇倫敦六個合唱團的共430名成員演唱了東倫敦作曲家埃羅林·沃倫(Errollyn Wallen)為這場盛典譜寫的新曲Principia。
! a3 g$ q, S0 \, R, U0 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 }' p1 v* ?0 H  m1 y
開幕式的聯合藝術指導和導演布萊德利·海明斯及詹妮·希利還著意在表演中表達了對《世界人權宣言》的敬意。: z) `$ R: `3 z  }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- s- Y+ D: T  c$ q( p# _3 o0 o7 ?
現場的藍色基調不但引人產生對無窮天空、海洋和未知世界的聯想,似乎也蘊含著寬厚、包容的力量。
1 o$ Q. S4 g) \( u" }2 P公仔箱論壇
) X/ g2 m, s8 v. {4 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb持續了一個半小時的運動員入場儀式(「運動的精神」)完畢,盲人女高音歌手德尼斯·雷(Denise Leigh)在聾啞演員蒂帕·沙斯特裡(Deepa Shastri)的「伴舞」下,為觀眾和運動員獻上埃羅林·沃倫為殘奧會譜寫的《運動的精神》(Spirit in Motion)。
: e( {0 T. N, B0 y+ @; W4 c6 B' x. _% `/ M
女王伊麗莎白二世宣佈2012倫敦殘奧會正式開始,英國22歲以下輪椅排球隊8名選手護送殘奧會會旗入場,
( a7 ^+ D7 k" z8 K: v  T) pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ~0 ^( s+ c5 a+ m/ Q: @% U
《人權宣言》1 `- r0 l& n' \' ?+ N

4 [% s' d, h9 f8 j/ y. N0 |- D6 {公仔箱論壇莎士比亞戲劇《暴風雨》中的角色米蘭達和威爾士女高音艾琳·曼納漢出現在「勇敢的新世界」一幕裡。這時,體育場變成了一個圖書館,巨大的聯合國《人權宣言》再次自天而降;歌聲中,殘障運動員也緩緩在空中「滑翔、飛行」。
) O# M+ l# L  Cwww.tvboxnow.com
5 _) p" @6 s% L: B) _這一幕裡的全場集體啃蘋果不得不說是一大創新。觀眾在入場時一人領到一隻蘋果,此時80000張口一齊咬蘋果。
; v) L1 o9 N! B3 G0 ]  Qwww.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, V* G+ k# t# D  S
50名殘障表演者,包括正在康復治療中的軍人表演了令人驚嘆的雜技。
  J) K) l: y. }7 [公仔箱論壇
$ w- Z3 u! I  nwww.tvboxnow.com物理學家霍金引領觀眾經歷了對宇宙起源的探索。
0 R& D: U! |: ~6 v; Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( Z; m; {/ X  b$ _5 e3 Z  atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英國殘奧會金牌獲得者瑪格麗特·莫厄從盲人足球運動員戴維手裡接過殘奧會火炬,坐著輪椅點燃了殘奧會聖火。公仔箱論壇9 S  i& V# ^0 a1 e7 {

: x- T% |0 x* v0 ?5 x3 a/ ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb倫敦奧組委主席科勛爵表示,2012倫敦殘奧會將成為一個重要里程碑,長久地留在人們的記憶中。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 _9 F& b/ x7 c

" ]! \4 L% [$ O. @+ F$ x, z, iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。劍橋公爵夫婦和首相卡梅倫夫婦都出席了開幕式。
1 c5 A. w, ?  |- p$ Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ p8 C- ~" S/ F  Lwww.tvboxnow.com一百多個國家買了這次開幕式的電視轉播權,創世界紀錄。
4 _4 q1 R$ h& N  ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

評分次數

• aa00

殘奧會100米仰泳鄭濤奪冠 破世界紀錄tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) g. B; M1 f( B  I
公仔箱論壇; o& y! L9 U$ e7 ?8 b, t; l7 K2 |
2012年8月31日,在倫敦殘奧會S6級男子100米仰泳比賽中,中國選手鄭濤以1分13秒56的成績奪得冠軍,並打破世界紀錄。; \2 x4 g5 g( k/ ?) e

4 F  U3 i$ |+ @' n0 u" \
6 ^# N7 V: M! @0 f) t  oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇% T$ a8 Q# b- }; l' D+ O1 o; k
* b; k" s" s2 }3 Z* k7 m, z
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
殘奧會盧冬奪百米仰泳金牌 破世界紀錄公仔箱論壇" h$ o/ E  U, q% k, Q4 R5 p

# ]0 q5 Q& o' Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2012年8月31日,在倫敦殘奧會S6級女子100米仰泳決賽中,中國選手盧冬以1分24秒71的成績奪得冠軍,並打破世界紀錄。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 Z0 D( f) P- ~

$ \3 q, j* @1 Z. j" Awww.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com# C9 x- a& B+ i% J4 G+ X; g- y

* Z2 A4 q" D8 d% h- z( ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ?6 v% L! B7 h" ]8 K$ ^: K4 t

* E! q* t0 C6 @$ e6 k
: P0 j) K  I) A# ~/ a7 g- itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: M% J1 |+ G, ]$ j4 b6 d
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表