返回列表 回復 發帖

Adobe Lightroom or Apple Aperture?

Just replaced my old PC with a Mac, now I have to get a new photoshop software... I had been using Adobe Lightroom for years and comfortable with it, but Aperture is much cheaper ($150USD vs $80USD).  Can I do most of the stuff with LR on Aperture?
對這兩個軟件也沒認識,因為修相的程度只在加減光度、剪裁這些基本東西;但我覺得你需要考慮的可能是操作多於價錢。
Thanks for the advice WuSoLo!  I end up trying Aperture because I wanted to try something different.  Comparing to LR, their photo editing features are very similar to each other.  Its Auto Enhance works very well, it set a good base for White balance, contrast and saturation etc to work with.  One thing I missed from LR is the graduated filter, but later I learnt that it could be done with brush and feather which offers more granularity on where to apply the effects.  
On the good side, its online integration makes my life a lot easier on centralizing my pictures from DSLR and iPhone through photoStream, then upload the finished pictures to Flickr or Facebook.  Would be nice if there's a Google Picasa upload plugin as well, but I doubt it given the relationship between Apple and Google in recent years. ;)  The way it allow me to organize my library is also worth to mention.  They have the concept of folder, project and album which let user to group their raw in projects, and within a project you can have multiple albums which are the photoshopped jpeg.  This is particularly useful for people who like to keep a set of raw file and multiple set of photoshopped jpegs.

評分次數

• WuSoLo

True Aperture is very user friendly and if u have iPhone/iPad it works very well with albums. My problem is I have a Macbook Pro and my photo collection quickly outgrow my storage on my laptop. I ended up switching back to my desktop with Lightroom where I can also process my RAW photos, the MBP is just not powerful enough for me when your albums are in the 500-1000 photos range.

評分次數

• WuSoLo

is there any free lightroom download here for windows 10 here
返回列表