返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] Interview from managers and player after the game

,  描述: From BBC
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger:
"We should have won the game, but it still keeps us in a strong position in the race for the top four.
"I felt that in the first half the referee didn't deal at all well with the intimidating physical challenges, but that we responded well to the physicality.
"It was detrimental to the fluency of our game, but we kept going, had good concentration.
"You have to respect the effort Everton put in. They decided to make it very physical for us to disturb our game and sometimes went a little bit over the edge, but the referee had to make the right decision."

Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta:

"It was two points that got away. It was a big battle and we had the better chances and better play. We were unlucky not to score. There is a lot to play for, if Everton won they were right in the mix. They are physically very strong.

"When we had our chances we didn't hit the target and that's why we didn't get the points. The pressure is on every team, Chelsea and Spurs have got tough games coming up. David Moyes is doing an unbelievable job at Everton. He has a chance of Europe and he deserves a lot of credit."

Everton manager David Moyes:
"We went to try and win it. We knew if we got three points we would have a real chance (of the top four), but a point keeps us ticking along.
"I think the result suits Spurs more than anybody, but I don't think we are out of place where we are.
"I would take it (the Europa League), but I am going to try and get the Champions League - if we are still getting that mention in mid-April, then it is not bad for Everton."

評分次數

• mysteryray

返回列表