difference not same with rotisserie ?
BeiDouChef 發表於 2013-9-17 06:34 PM
每個星期對一隊去比較Players Stat Categories,會win,tie,loss
去到最尾win得最多個8隊(好似係)可以入PO,之後爭總冠軍

今年 Players Stat Categories好似小左MIN,DISQ
玩開head to head,反而唔係好知rotisserie點玩
rotisserie 是常規賽的 只是比82場數據比分
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2013-9-17 09:46 PM 編輯

H2H, 同kakaluiz 講嘅差唔多...係有D LEAGUE SETTING 無PLAYOFF, 有D有...有PLAYOFF就捱到入PLAYOFF, 之後就要針對人地果隊弱點黎打...因為只要OVERALL係WIN就過關...(如計九樣STATS,你贏其中五個就夠)...唔玩PLAYOFF就選人前決定放棄一至三樣STATS (視乎總共計幾多STATS,一般放棄FT%,TO,FG%), 之後盡量贏其他STAT....到季尾TRADE或者O係FA拎多D剩餘場數比較多;或要爭入PLAYOFF球隊;或年青球員, 因為係計每週累計統計, 而非場均...有時就係每樣多少少就贏人(一個STL,BLK, AST....)

ROTO, 由頭到尾揀平均實力最好球員去組織一隊平均實力最高球隊...基本上所有STATS都要保住...同埋一般都有每個位有MAX GAMES, 所以季尾同H2H玩法唔同

評分次數

• BeiDouChef

Waiver Budget係咩黎
H2H, 同kakaluiz 講嘅差唔多...係有D LEAGUE SETTING 無PLAYOFF, 有D有...有PLAYOFF就捱到入PLAYOFF, 之後就要針對人地果隊弱點黎打...因為只要OVERALL係WIN就過關...(如計九樣STATS,你贏其中五個就夠)...唔玩PLAYOF ...
chemical 發表於 2013-9-17 07:43 PM
好詳細
不如開多個head to head group
H2H, 同kakaluiz 講嘅差唔多...係有D LEAGUE SETTING 無PLAYOFF, 有D有...有PLAYOFF就捱到入PLAYOFF, 之後就要針對人地果隊弱點黎打...因為只要OVERALL係WIN就過關...(如計九樣STATS,你贏其中五個就夠)...唔玩PLAYOF ...
chemical 發表於 2013-9-17 07:43 PM
多謝你的詳細
看來H2h 比較難玩
anyone know how to play head to head?
difference not same with rotisserie ?
BeiDouChef 發表於 2013-9-17 05:34 AM
H2H = 只秋  
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
i think we played Rotisserie last season,
we should be playing something difference this year ??
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
H2H = 只秋  
JackyNelson 發表於 2013-9-17 09:17 PM
只秋  
sorry.
隻揪
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
sorry.
隻揪
JackyNelson 發表於 2013-9-17 10:25 PM
遲D再申請一個H2H
其實玩法唔同 所用戰略唔同, 各有各好玩, 好難講邊個難度高D

我比較鍾意一季玩一隊...因為感覺自己球隊嘅球員係自己一個擁有...所以佢地打得好果場我會開心D, 唔好又會DOWN D, 玩得投入好多...而且我都無咁多時間玩咁多隊...唔想HEA 玩

你地可以自己開組玩H2H....其實做HOST/COMMISH好簡單無咩做....
Rajon Rondo (ACL) may be out until December                  
Rajon Rondo (ACL surgery) may not be ready to play until December, according to GM Danny Ainge.

Advice: Brad Stevens said it was "unlikely that [Rondo] will be ready" for the Celtics' season opener, and Ainge said he'd be "shocked" if Rondo plays. The Celtics are assessing his status on a week-to-week basis and there's no clear timetable for his return. Until he's healthy enough to play, Boston will patch up the PG position with Avery Bradley and Phil Pressey.                    
Westbrook (knee) to be limited during camp
Russell Westbrook (knee surgery) has no timetable to return to the court, but Thunder GM Sam Presti expects him to participate in "parts" of training camp.

Advice: "[Westbrook will] work his way through different parts [of training camp] until he's ultimately cleared for unrestricted activity," Presti said. "But it's all going to be contingent upon how his body reacts to the additional load that he'll be carrying." Westbrook vowed to "come back and be better" than he was prior to the injury and we still anticipate him playing on opening night, though he may get off to a slow start.
We have seen a lot stars to blossom in term of fantasy value when all their helpers gone, and Rondo is possibily the case this season. From my brief observation, however, Rondo relied quite much on the former coach Rivers's tactics and often reliable all-stars KG and PP, and to some extent Brandon Bass as well as Jeff Green, to help his assist numbers. I seriously doubt he can continue to earn easy assists without them. Rondo is a great passer, but other than that his offensive weapons didn't improve enough to be a good scorer. I predict his PTS, 3PTM, STL, REB, TO to go up, and FG, AST to go down, while other remains.
Conclusion: I will completely avoid Rondo who cannot (or has no one to) pass the ball, and will sit on the bench for first month or more...
返回列表