返回列表 回復 發帖

led grow light

anybody try LED grow light?
在市場LED grow light算是新及貴,其實我現在用普通的compact fluorescent bulb慳電燈泡做室內植物補光,一個燈泡有1500 lumens,又平又好用
真匿名
Led grow lights are good in terms of durability & mercury free. It's good idea if you don't mind to pay more!

評分次數

• chowold2

i think in long term, LED will pay off due to the saving of electricity and replacement bulb. I leave it on 24/7 and things are popping out like pop corn within 5 days.

The thing about

fluorescent bulb is if you leave it on for long period of time, ie year or two, they will de-grade. The brightness will be at least 30% less than when it was new, but at the same time you are using same amount of energy. And for 1500lm we are talking about 100w bulb, but same brightness in LED we can use 20W instead. And LED and create exact "Red" and "Blue" light. And LED is directional light, usually i put ontop of the plants and the light can shine directly downward. Anyway, at the end whatever it works is the best system.

Yes, I like the LED instead of bulb is LED can provide the best  Spectrum of light to promotes photosynthesis for Growth. Spend a little money is worth.
真匿名
返回列表