返回列表 回復 發帖

[教學] 母親節心意咭

Here's how to put them together:

Download the PDF template and print it on heavy paper. Cut out the shapes. These will be your re-usable pattern pieces.

Cut a letter size piece of white card stock in half to make two 5.5 x 8.5 inch pieces. Fold them each in half to create two blank cards.

Cut two 5.25 x 4 inch colored pieces of cardstock for the card backgrounds and glue one each to the fronts of the blank cards, centered within the white margin.

Trace the bird shapes lightly on colored card stock and cut them out (using small, sharp scissors or a craft knife will help). I like to reverse the pattern pieces and trace them on the back of the paper, so you don't need to erase pesky pencil lines.

Follow the build diagrams below to put them together. Use 1/16 inch thick pop dots to give each layer added dimension. For the smaller pieces, I put a blob of gel glue on a scrap piece of paper and use a toothpick to apply. The legs are tiny strips of white card stock.

To make the faces:

Use a small circle punch to cut a hole in black card stock. Then shift the punch over a bit to cut a slim crescent shape from the side of the hole you made to make the eyes for both birds. I used a 1/2 inch and a 1/4 inch punch.

For the owl beaks, punch one 1/4 inch circle and one 1/2 inch circle. Trim off two edges of each circle to form a point.

Options to simplify for paper savvy kids:

Skip the colored background.
Don't use pop dots. Just glue everything.
Cut small triangles for the owl beaks.
Draw in the eyes and legs using gel pens instead.
Now send it to your Momma Bird with love. Perhaps along with an espresso machine.

下載紙模:
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
謝謝樓主分享 檔案已載 試試看
返回列表