返回列表 回復 發帖

NBA第21周球队实力榜 & 尼尔森力挺科比MVP

,  描述: Where Legend Happens!!!
http://www.hoopsworld.com/teams/Rankings.asp
by: Eric Pincus  

Updated 3/24/08 -The Boston Celtics once again return to the top.  In addition tostopping the Houston Rockets' seemingly endless 22-game win streak,they sweep their Texas trip.  The only team to beat Boston this pastweek was the New Orleans Hornets who once again are atop the WesternConference standings.  Despite their loss to the Golden State Warriors,the Los Angeles Lakers get two big wins in Dallas and Utah.  Meanwhilethe already struggling Mavericks lose Dirk Nowitzki indefinitely.  ThePhoenix Suns may have figured things out and the San Antonio Spurs arealways dangerous.  When did the Philadelphia 76ers become legit?  TheNBA 21 weeks in . . .
波士顿凯尔特人队重新回到榜首位置,除了终结了火箭队的22连胜之外,他们横扫了他们的德州对手。上周唯一击败过凯尔特人的就是新奥尔良黄蜂队,黄蜂也凭借此举成为西部第一。

尽管湖人队惜败勇士,但是湖人队在上周取得了两场重要的胜利:战胜了小牛和爵士。

与此同时小牛队失去了诺维斯基有很多不确定性,太阳队似乎重新找到了感觉,马刺队也来势汹汹,76人队似乎成为黑马球队......具体排名如下:

1、凯尔特人   上周排名2    55胜14负;

2、黄蜂队       上周排名4    47胜21负;

3、湖人队       上周排名5    48胜22负;

4、活塞队       上周排名3    49胜20负;

5、火箭队       上周排名1    47胜23负;

6、爵士队       上周排名6    46胜25负;

7、太阳队      上周排名11    47胜22负;

8、马刺队       上周排名7     47胜23负;

其他依次为:勇士、魔术、76人、骑士、掘金、小牛、奇才、开拓者......

http://thelakersnation.com/blog/?p=2494

Nelson: Kobe is MVP

勇士教练唐·尼尔森选科比是MVP

Don Nelson was asked about who should be MVP. He gave his vote to Kobe…
当唐·尼尔森被问起谁是常规赛MVP的时候,他把他的选票给了科比......
LA Times Blog:“He’s my vote for MVP. He’s the best of the best and deserves the awardmore than, I think, anybody else and I hope he gets it. He’s amarvelous player, makes everybody else better. There isn’t anythingthat he doesn’t do. He’s a pretty sensational player.
I have enjoyed watching him all these years and I have enjoyed coaching him in one All-Star game when he got MVP.”

“我会选择科比的,在我心中科比是最最优秀的球员,他绝对远远超过了MVP荣誉的价值,我希望他能获得这个荣誉。他是一位不可思议的球员,他可以使他的队友更加出色,他的价值不仅仅在于他做了什么,他是一位非常非常好的球员。我很享受这些年他给我带来的比赛,我也很享受在那年全明星赛我作为他的教练,而他也获得了MVP......”
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表