返回列表 回復 發帖

【两场比赛科比点评】“孩子气”的科比需要长大

,  描述: Where Legend Happens!!!

【两场比赛科比点评】“孩子气”的科比需要长大

篇首语:回顾这两场的表现,科比表现的不像是球队的领袖,更像是一个直接表达自己愤怒的孩子。与山猫的比赛中,2个技术犯规离场。与灰熊的比赛中,以为靠一个人的力量就能获得胜利。科比需要更加专业的学会和裁判沟通,和伙伴相处,而不是任性的发脾气。科比需要长大,这是湖人所需要,也是MVP所需要的。

Welcometo Anger Management Therapy, Mr. Bryant. My name is Doctor Jackson. Youcan call me Phil, or you can call me P.J. But don't call me Jackson.

欢迎来到“易怒”管理治疗所,科比先生。我的名字叫杰克逊医生。你可以叫我菲尔,或者叫我P.J.但是请不要叫我杰克逊。

NowI want you to think back to your childhood. Did you have any issueswith your parents? Yes, you know, did one of them punish you forsomething you didn’t do?

现在我们必须追溯到您的孩提时期。您曾经是不是和你父母发生过一些口角?是的,你应该知道,我指的是当他们指责你没做一些事情的时候。

Did they take your favorite toy away? Or send you to bed without your dinner?

他们是不是拿走你心爱的玩具?或者不让你用餐直接命令你去睡觉?

Thenwhy don’t you show them how you feel? Yes, right now. Express youranger. Drop your jaw. Make an angry face. Snarl and wave your hands.That’s it. Now make a sound. Very good.

你为什么不告诉他们你的感受呢?所以,你现在选择大声的表达你的愤怒。别唠叨了。你做出生气的表情。你大声咆哮,用力的挥动你的双手。就是这样,大声的说出来。非常好。

Okay,tell me how you feel about authority figures. Yes, was there a teacherperhaps who blamed you unjustly for something that another student did?

现在,请告诉我你怎么看待裁判?是不是像老师一样,当你和另一个孩子犯同一个错的时候,他却不公平的仅仅指责你。

Hmm, I see. Well, go ahead. Express your anger. You know the drill.

嗯,我知道了。请继续表达你的愤怒。你知道我们今天治疗的进程安排。

All right. Now I’m going to say a word, and I want you to say the first thing that comes to mind.

很好。我现在要说话了。我问问题的时候,请你把在你脑中闪过的第一印象告诉我。

Shaq?...Overrated!

奥尼尔?名不符实。

Jerry Buss?...Traitor!

巴斯?内奸。

Referee?...Retarded

裁判?反应迟钝

Colorado?  Uh, Mr. Bryant?  Mr. Bryant, you can get off the floor. We have some nice thick pillows in the corner that you can pound.

科罗拉多?嗯,布莱恩特先生?布莱恩特先生,你可以离开了。在角落里我们为你准备了温暖的厚被子,你可以靠着。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone can argue that Kobe Bryant is not one of the greatest players toever put on an NBA uniform. And who can deny that this 10-time All Stardoesn't deserve MVP consideration? Still some feel that voters over theyears have done a disservice to Bryant having not selected him in prioryears as an MVP.

没有人会质疑科比是联盟中最伟大的球员之一。谁能说这个10届的全明星不能获得MVP的荣誉呢?甚至一直以来都有一些投票者因为前几年科比没有得到MVP而耿耿于怀。

But Kobe Bryant is his own worst enemy.

但是,科比是他自己最大的敌人。

Though he is 29 years-old and has been in the NBA for ten years, he more often than not acts like he is still in Lower
Merion
High School.

他已经29岁,在NBA也已经有10个年头。但是,现在的他和10年前在LOWER 高中并没有什么不一样。

A prolific scorer, Bryant has also gained a reputation among league officials, his peers and the fans as a prolific complainer.

第一得分手,这个称呼已经得到官方认可。但是,他的伙伴和球迷也并不会为他的高得分而全数买单。

Wednesday night's game against the lowly Bobcats serves as a perfect example of how Bryant often lets his emotions run unabated.

星期三晚上湖人与黄蜂的比赛中告诉我们一个不争的事实——科比容易失控。

Withthe Lakers playing a very flat game, lacking in tenacity and intensity,Bryant went on a tirade with four minutes left in the fourth quarter.

湖人送上了一场枯燥的表演,整场比赛缺乏激情。在第四节还剩下4分钟的时候,科比“爆发”了。

The Lakers, who trailed the Bobcats from start to finish, had pulled to within three points 84-81 at the 7:45 mark. Then the Bobcats went on a 16-5 run capped off by a four-point play by Matt Carroll.

山猫在整场比赛都占据了主动的地位。湖人在比赛结束还有745秒的时候,才把比分追到84-81。随后,黄蜂凭借matt carroll的三分冲击波打出了16-5的小高潮。

Atthat point, Bryant let his emotions get the best of him. He picked uptwo technical fouls in the span of 29 seconds for arguing the foulcall. Then Bryant kicked the ball at David Jones, the official, andJones tossed Bryant out with 3:40 remaining.

这个时候,科比失控了,理智全都不见了。在29秒内科比连续收获了2个技术犯规。而理由竟然和前几次一样——对裁判吹罚不满。科比把球踢给琼斯,当然琼斯也毫不留情的把科比判出场。这个时候离比赛结束还有340秒。

Onthe season, he has amassed 15 technical fouls. That's an average of onetechnical every 6 games. One more and Bryant must sit out a game.

正因为这样,他本赛季收获了15个技术犯规。这也是说,平均6场比赛1个技术犯规。如果再收获1个技术犯规,科比面临停赛一场的危机。

Friday night's game against the lowly Grizillies serves as another example of how Bryant acts as a child.

星期五与鱼腩灰熊的对阵,恰恰也表现了科比有多么的孩子气。

KobeBryant looked at what was unfolding and tried to take it upon himselfto beat the hapless Grizzlies (19-53), scoring a season-high 53 points.It wasn't enough.

科比把一切都看成了是自己的责任,又想靠一个人的力量挽回比赛。他得到了赛季新高的53分,但一切无济于事。

Bryant bent down and put his head in his hands, obviously unhappy with the result.

科比低下了高贵的头颅,显然对比赛结果并不满意。

Childish? No doubt. Frustrated? Beyond belief

孩子气?毫无疑问。沮丧?毋庸置疑。

DoesBryant feel like his outstanding abilities make him privileged?  Idon't know.  Perhaps. Sometimes he certainly acts as though he isprivileged.

科比是不是认为他出色的个人能力会让他享有特权?我不知道。也许吧。有时候他表现的似乎是享有特权的样子。

WhatI do know is that Bryant happens to be the self-proclaimed leader ofthe Lakers. He has said that many times. He is the team captain.

我们都知道,科比自称是湖人的领袖。他说过很多次这样的话。他是球队队长。

Well,a leader leads by example. A professional acts professionally. Bryantneeds to find a professional way to communicate his feelings to theofficials and end this immature behavior.

很好。我们解释下什么是领袖。一个专业的球员并表现的相当专业。科比需要找到一个专业的与裁判沟通的方式,而不是孩子气的发脾气。

Bryant hasacted immaturely and unprofessionally on the court for way too long.His refusal to meet with reporters after the game with the Bobcats andafter team practice is just another example of his childish ways.

在比赛场上,科比表现得一直都不成熟,不专业。他在山猫比赛后拒绝媒体采访,在训练后的行为更是孩子气的表现。

Theteam leader, the Laker captain, has no business giving reporters a coldshoulder and running off. He needs to be held accountable for hisactions. The fans deserve an answer as to why he has behaved in such amanner.

球队的领袖,湖人的领袖,不应该给记者冷脸看,不应该就这样径直离开。他需要对他的行为负责,需要对此解释。湖人的球迷也有权利知道他为什么会那样做。

Ifhis rash of technical fouls and his immature behavior cost him the MVP,Bryant has no one to blame but himself. I don’t deny that he is afantastic player, a legend, a future Hall of Famer. But he needs togrow up. And, for the Lakers sake, it had better be fast.

如果他的技术犯规,他的孩子气的行为让他葬送了MVP的头衔,科比应该承担最大的责任。我不否认他是个非常有天赋的运动员,是篮球史上的传奇,将来也会是名人堂的一员。但是他需要长大。而且,对于湖人来说,越快越好。

PS:这篇文章是S拼接的,但是S是截取对科比评论最“厚道”的话拼接的。可能你们不同意原文作者的观点,可能不同意S的翻译观点。你可能说他不是神,他有权利表达自己的喜怒哀乐,只要他快乐的打球,什么都不重要。但是他不是神,他也有缺
点。这是我们不能回避的问题。不管我们是什么观点,我们最终目的都是一样,希望科比能够得到总冠军,希望能看到花车游行上科比大大的笑容。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表