返回列表 回復 發帖

[教學分享] iOS 8.4 Jailbreak IOS8.4 越獄

本帖最後由 wilson6339 於 2015-7-1 05:02 PM 編輯

Jailbreak iOS 8.4 With TaiG 2.2.0
The TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak version 2.2.0 is now available to download. The Chinese TaiG team has just updated their now famous jailbreak tool with full support for jailbreaking iOS 8.4 running on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Like previous releases of TaiG, this tool is currently available for Windows only.
Earlier today, Apple released iOS 8.4 with a brand new Music app, Apple Music and Beats 1 support. Fortunately, Apple didn’t patch the exploits TaiG used in last week’s jailbreak. And so now, TaiG has released updated version 2.2.0 for jailbreaking iOS 8.4.
How to Jailbreak?
  • Download the TaiG 2.2.0 Jailbreak tool from the link below. Also download and install the latest version of http://apple.com/itunes].
  • -Recomended to restore to iOS 8.4 from scratch on your device using iTunes. This is important as OTA updates tend not to play nicely with modern jailbreaks like TaiG. You can download iOS 8.4 for your device from the list below.
  • Disable Find My iPhone on your iOS device. Navigate to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn off the“Find My iPhone” toggle. You’ll be required to enter your Apple ID password to confirm.
  • Disable Passcode and Touch ID unlock. You can achieve this by going to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and then tapping on the “Turn Passcode Off” option.
  • Connect the iOS device running iOS 8.4 to the Windows computer.
  • Open the downloaded TaiG Jailbreak tool (download link given below)
  • If the Apple device can’t be discovered to the jailbreak tool, it will present a window that clearly shows “Can’t find Apple device”. However, if everything is detected correctly a different window will be presented showing the details pertaining to the device and the DEBs that will be installed.
  • I recommend keeping the Cydia option checked but unchecking the 3K Assistant option.
  • Click Start to proceed with the jailbreak procedure.
  • The user-interface will then keep you updated on the progress of the jailbreak with percentage indicators and labels of what has been successful. This could take some time so be patient. Finally, when the jailbreak process is finished the UI will be updated with a “Jailbreak Succeeded” message.
  • You’re done! Enjoy your Jailbroken iDevice!!

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• sun7005

many many thank
tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
thanks for your are share~
Cool!!
thanks
comeon
thanks for your are share
thank you cccccc