返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
" H) ?5 [3 {; W& M+ ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits - 1967
9 c) a4 X3 ^3 Z; l7 C& n公仔箱論壇
1 @9 ~4 P7 S" o4 |7 c) ^4 O8 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
- v  b, k: K' R  ewww.tvboxnow.comAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# {, C% r- ^  l9 c, @+ a
You know what I mean
8 v0 `9 ^, P: H8 B% O2 @8 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
* s" U% x1 d/ X6 z/ fThere's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 I. I9 `; T9 e% ^2 X
So listen very carefully
' G- }6 T; n, `& O& MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Closer now and you will see what I meanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! J% Q6 ~0 z( L: f9 \9 v
It isn't a dream5 D" R) I( M. e; u% L" z! Z
The only sound that you will hear9 n) B& ?8 J& F' X
Is when I whisper in your earTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ }+ ^, T3 F7 M- Z( g
I love you forever and ever. S7 R0 L' k7 a1 Q% E3 G2 H1 O3 w
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# C2 v0 |$ y7 D4 X/ c
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. [1 f5 M# ]  B
La-la-la-la-la-la-lawww.tvboxnow.com( d/ R: t( J' n4 H! D/ w: t5 Y
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
# G8 ]7 K1 \, h* P  \公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
$ }1 @, M& k5 J公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la公仔箱論壇% G4 }: U7 x2 U6 R- Z; B
So listen very carefully6 B  G4 W5 v, z: N2 q$ T+ c9 u
Closer now and you will see what I mean
4 i& Z; s+ s' |www.tvboxnow.comIt isn't a dreamtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, e, p0 T7 f4 q( l2 ?$ K% l  W
The only sound that you will hear
( [4 h+ v$ D, S4 Xwww.tvboxnow.comIs when I whisper in your ear
1 k% {' o' t) ^) j, c. HI love you forever and ever公仔箱論壇- U4 f7 E2 W7 Z2 m
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
& d7 g8 I2 D- u2 H6 Q/ N" l公仔箱論壇All over the world people just like us are falling in lovewww.tvboxnow.com9 ?8 L; D( V& S: u4 S% r- w* e' R
Yeah, they're falling in love
7 L; ]7 L9 i4 z# {$ B# rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hush, they're falling in love- y$ N" M7 `, ~: j% y3 L
Hush! w' i# e' v$ [) F  X! z8 g3 u
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz3 R% m) \+ A1 k  J

% H- q! {. X5 l; B. n, gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
: i1 i; {* M) Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Trevor Peacock)
3 b: E* Z  b) Y' e* w6 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Herman's Hermits - 1965TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 U7 N" s( V, c0 V2 y  x

1 }5 i4 I2 a3 Z1 fMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter: _( S' }" `3 u% d9 I7 A/ E
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
4 _) {, @2 ~7 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But it's sad, she doesn't love me now
. O- {- _, S3 L" vShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
2 ]6 ]4 s7 t/ @" ~! E公仔箱論壇She wants to return those things I bought hertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! r& ^: ^( A, r6 ]6 j) J; {5 @, w
Tell her she can keep them just the same公仔箱論壇! q7 R* R0 K) N4 q
Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
8 B6 N  ~5 H- [1 f' STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
7 p: C! l$ q& y7 o  k; H/ x0 r! Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWalkin' about, even in a crowd, wellwww.tvboxnow.com# A* r, P0 g( g# \5 t
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
5 l) N& r5 m% l" qIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)公仔箱論壇( \" I( `  X2 X
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
$ P+ B+ `$ p4 e; s4 B, r. Fwww.tvboxnow.comDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
1 k- {3 ^1 i* w2 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
8 s. Q% i7 A, J+ k! b6 \# uWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
1 _% a  B' Y' g- K4 s( t公仔箱論壇You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 D1 o4 @) \( A* W* d, E  D
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
2 ^6 F, b9 n; ~. D, W1 w: V公仔箱論壇Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)www.tvboxnow.com* g( j! @% N, h0 \$ O
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
3 v+ G# S' Z( U  etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pinetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 }3 u- v; h2 W( X. m
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)www.tvboxnow.com3 `! t. n0 J6 n7 |4 H  r0 o
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
8 g6 z6 b* L5 O9 LMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇5 D0 b) A+ ^/ g% Z" y1 D
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
7 v4 ?0 Y2 p3 O- \/ A0 }http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) g$ ]7 o8 H3 ^& H* o0 y, ]

) h1 R0 t- s. L% m! G& Z5 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。LISTEN PEOPLE5 d, W; u4 d: c( Y. _
(Graham Gouldman)www.tvboxnow.com, \+ }9 }& U- R" G. A) Z
Herman's Hermits公仔箱論壇, h, n" c3 @0 A+ s0 B2 |; m
公仔箱論壇2 L5 r. S) A9 ^* o" R, C3 Y# V
Listen people to what I say
! c. o" |5 P0 V. K3 wwww.tvboxnow.comI say everybody's got to have their day
: y( p) W+ S' T' Z# ?: b4 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And don't you know that公仔箱論壇  @$ K( [3 t8 x5 |) D: z5 A! X
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
5 p  E, {, r9 Q5 aEverybody's got to win a heart4 m5 y' P+ Z' p: d; S
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
$ J# @# Z9 y. r/ Y6 r6 CWhen you do, I hope you never part/ q9 \4 Z$ I; Z7 `$ Q
I once found love, found love just like you公仔箱論壇3 U# V, o/ ]; g
But then he came, he might come to you
# n- G) P* ?- X) C! X. W9 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And don't you know that
/ W3 F  o+ ^( k  E  r! p( otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime
* B5 J6 T' l/ `" f( ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But everybody can part
$ v6 [/ R# C6 C" QEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime
; R7 h5 d% a% ~! [0 H# e* e( _6 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo take care that you don't lose your heart
6 U- T5 z, z0 |% eTake my advice and you'll always findtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ m6 U( T7 y$ f- r
You'll be happy all of the timewww.tvboxnow.com' b* a0 e' I  O+ O3 a
Take my advice and you will see
0 D8 Q4 q2 b5 n8 w+ J& mYou'll be happy as you can be
3 o2 s; ]7 n" S' w4 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen people to what I say
4 ]. S- W  d( u7 NI say everybody's got to have their daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 D0 @7 T/ h6 j2 |! E& ~% Q1 d
And don't you know thattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' F2 x- `0 U) T1 ^9 {* |3 Q
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime- ~- O- W' o% Z" x& g
Everybody's got to win a heart
) \5 M' E" [, k2 C& l/ G4 K! qEverybody's got to love somebody sometime7 `! X. b( k- f5 x' u2 L% `) D
When you do, I hope you never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 M3 [9 W, o( ~+ l
You never part
7 z/ t. t* U5 P" [# \) }$ t% p  D8 pwww.tvboxnow.comListen people
9 B  L, u* F& ]( p( z8 x" V+ y; \  Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen peoplewww.tvboxnow.com7 F2 e  ^0 ~$ a* w
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
, j( `" T+ w' y6 n8 h, NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 ~- T6 {2 D  Y" X' B* STHE END OF THE WORLD
9 a2 U1 e1 U- ?& Y. C
# Z; v) s% o8 c% V6 f( L/ H4 aWhy does the sun go on shining 2 H+ ]# y6 }4 }  J: v( v
Why does the sea rush to shore 5 c2 }4 R/ N1 {
Don't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇5 y; Y# W, w- i$ z" B
'Cause you don't love me any more
9 t, H# c0 _0 J  m" j) |8 hwww.tvboxnow.comWhy do the birds go on singing tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 H2 Y, q' l4 K5 J/ H2 @3 E
Why do the stars glow above TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: _5 @. ^5 p! n# @
Don't they know it's the end of the world
- J9 V  k5 K8 i' I2 N1 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It ended when I lost your love
" [2 S, ]! Z2 G& C, h5 P& sI wake up in the morning and I wonder
- x- j% f* ~) ^# o( G2 vWhy everything's the same as it was
, ]) v8 R5 h$ }% i6 h/ p" c: C& o. CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I can't understand, no, I can't understand: P* d/ R1 ^* s
How life goes on the way it does TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ M2 t# S# ?2 Z+ ^
Why does my heart go on beating公仔箱論壇' d0 M! U- N- E$ ?4 Z0 U) v( [* D
Why do these eyes of mine cry
0 }. n4 l$ _6 S7 q9 o% R7 G7 z, k1 @公仔箱論壇Don't they know it's the end of the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 _7 R& A  ^9 c! A+ ?- q7 l
It ended when you said goodbye5 i1 |* N. T. h* I
Why does my heart go on beating: l' ?1 c) F6 Y5 M  M' D
Why do these eyes of mine crytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. v* i7 p5 n! d4 o% C
Don't they know it's the end of the world5 H! t: M4 N8 h* Y7 ?
It ended when you said goodbyewww.tvboxnow.com" i# q8 }: C5 v8 A
公仔箱論壇' p$ @+ b6 V9 A
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj, q5 U: x, w, A3 _1 Y2 \9 k' E; _
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
% F6 I: ]+ w+ e5 V: ~+ F. z& e5 O( b* Y% m+ y

! u' }/ Y( s8 ~4 Z" wNO MILK TODAY
8 v+ G" c! s. ?5 H" {4 Z公仔箱論壇(Graham Gouldman)' z% E8 c+ `' \3 i
Herman's Hermits
1 ^+ ~. k+ T+ q& gwww.tvboxnow.com# r; x- O+ l3 k9 C1 S5 {
No milk today, my love has gone away
0 T3 _' c4 B. D5 ]# V: x3 j, W# ~The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn公仔箱論壇) x& Y# A1 J" O  l9 m# F8 x  c
No milk today, it seems a common sight公仔箱論壇" P0 }- Q0 d, E
But people passing by don't know the reason why
% M! {' N2 S; o( G9 t% u4 S' [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know just what this message means
1 Q* S" X, ?7 V) S# H4 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
) Z( A  q& Y% y3 w* O2 _7 |公仔箱論壇How could they know the palace there had been* }, o( R# ]+ ~6 U
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen. @8 a- Z5 ?5 j8 z
No milk today, it wasn't always soTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 n* E5 d- X1 b( P& k
The company was gay, we'd turn night into dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; q5 G' z9 T% H& E, M
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
5 u& w1 x9 G+ Q; a6 L& Xwww.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ g7 l6 {/ F6 y: Y9 H% `
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
# k5 ^+ H* K, A5 nJust two up two down
1 u: n2 r/ K% utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always so公仔箱論壇; b  [2 U- D' l9 A! r9 Z
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
6 E: {- M# j4 Y# j7 Mwww.tvboxnow.comAs music played the faster did we dance
: A+ x6 a. N4 t7 V. etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe felt it both at once, the start of our romancewww.tvboxnow.com  v' p4 l8 T& C0 i
How could they know just what this message means公仔箱論壇: G. r. e; {" G! Z4 S/ l
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
) j  q7 v5 y+ M4 v: l! fHow could they know a palace there had been
7 a# r" Y3 ]+ s! Q3 T公仔箱論壇Behind the door where my love reigned as queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. W7 G0 R0 D% I" G
) R# x$ d* P& [0 R/ x& OThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
, q8 e0 J  _# e% C, N% h公仔箱論壇But all that's left is a place dark and lonelywww.tvboxnow.com6 q- e8 l. O; c8 C5 X8 t" O
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
7 t' f6 [+ Y/ }$ `  f: m. }Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
5 [. Y1 ], E) z' y9 i2 N8 ~公仔箱論壇Just two up two down+ `8 g0 x' l: v( `- |9 \" s1 c4 G
; P$ }9 O; J* u* ~1 NThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
$ H0 P. \4 m1 T: ?/ CNo milk today, it seems a common sight
/ Y+ @* ~" \) i! v( F. w  l4 T4 DBut people passing by don't know the reason whywww.tvboxnow.com6 E. Y& p- X, z
How could they know just what this message means公仔箱論壇, G/ r, V: t1 X! T; b
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
: ]3 B: l0 z: b" r9 w% ^8 d( @www.tvboxnow.comHow could they know a palace there had been公仔箱論壇( `# @! m) E6 _! b
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen公仔箱論壇) d4 n5 L) A# {8 |! C
No milk today, it wasn't always so
( }+ Y( E1 L. B9 M, b3 T4 J5 ywww.tvboxnow.comThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day
& \3 x' u% q" Q1 zBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
. v) g/ {+ F( l% ^$ y( `2 i# yA terraced house in a mean street back of town
6 E* m" X+ x* |2 o( F! q+ G) rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
" m1 c, `  Q- f公仔箱論壇A terraced house in a mean street back of town
% E+ h" }/ m0 ?  H9 b! J8 F公仔箱論壇Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ ^# `' K3 d: s& d* _2 Q
A terraced house in a mean street back of town % i, {4 t) X$ o8 A6 Q

2 h: ?5 s; X) {+ lhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 ' q" E  G6 s9 W* t, E& F6 l

; r' L0 L$ Q. U) }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category." X: p) d, u3 b1 z1 c
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
+ ~9 @7 u* @  a  D) B( ~Thank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表