返回列表 回復 發帖

[輕度改裝] Brembo brake kits

The top of the line GT-R racing brake kit will be available forhigh-end cars like Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, and more looking for the bestbrake system on the market. Pictures you see here are never before seenimages from Italy, and show a race tested nickle plating exterior. Thenickle plating is what F1 race teams use with their cars which are 10%lighter than the current Brembo brakes on the market. These GT-R Racing Brakesare much stiffer, provide better modulation, and in the end have abetter braking response over the older design. The Brembo calipersfeature better thermo-mechanical resistance through vented pistoninserts.
Originally, Brembo brake kits used to only come fromALMS, Grand Am, World Rally, BTTC, and JGTC so they were only made forcustom racing systems. The maintenance and care required to keep themworking properly turned many average car tuningenthusiasts away from the GT-R kits. Even the amateur level racers werenot able to keep up with the operating temperatures, and the ability tomonitor caliper temps to keep the brake system properly tuned. This newline of Brembo high performance brakes was designedfor entry level performance with the strongest and most reliableplating. Now a simple caliper temperature sticker can monitor thebrakes to make sure the racer has the optimal setup. Brembo willdeliver the brake tuning kits to the USA on January 1st
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• fly814

thanks..........................
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
brembo的brake kit是不错有出名,
只是太贵了。。。

評分次數

• fly814

too expensive
請問大約要幾錢呢?
nice kit
i would pick a three-piston or four-piston brake if i have that much money. better efficience
up-stair they are 4 piston already !
unless u go racing no need for them la !
Wow.... gold colour one le ... looks so nice... bling bling one...
awesome....but very expensive
thanks for sharing

評分次數

• yumiko123456

brembo真系好好啊。。
I'm in love with the polished finish
贵到装不起。。。。。
返回列表