返回列表 回復 發帖

关丹新景点-水上乐园(Bukit Gambang Resort City)

,  描述: 马来西亚
Bukit Gambang Resort City is home to the first and the largest water park in the east coast and probably the country.
  h0 N$ T! q. i' u9 g1 N9 \3 O; E  ywww.tvboxnow.comBukit Gambang Water Park (BGWP) offers a 20-acre man-made lake, thelargest wave pool with 8 modes of waves, the longest family raft rideand 6-lane racer slides complete with timing scoreboard.
6 U8 f6 _+ L* F# g8 }6 |2 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFor the more adventurous, the curls and twirls of the Crystal,Galaxy and Canopy slides will undoubtedly provide endless fun to allrevelers. Children will get their fair share of fun at Penguin Island.Surrounded by the Glacier River, which features the Journey of Ice – acool tunnel tube ride, Penguin Island houses the 'first-of-its-kind'Aqua-play and several children slides; all built to internationalsafety standards.www.tvboxnow.com, s& p2 ^- H5 I) d+ x. r& `
BGWP also features 3 food outlets, namely TinMine Kopitiam, CocoPizza and Penguin Express; which serves local and western cuisines aswell as fast food.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 E. O9 O5 f1 |8 p$ ~
Come with the whole family to experience your best vacation at Bukit Gambang Resort City.# j/ T! S3 z! ?7 U7 U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 m" P. G, I1 u8 r6 b6 h) [" x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 r' e+ o7 N6 W9 Q% z# o. v

3 o) \% [9 V) P7 ?, b$ ^& A) x
7 P% _# U# l/ k8 j! [www.tvboxnow.com
0 K+ X7 M5 x& Y0 J2 H* E
人的改造實在無法用言語形容
看样子好像不错 !
返回列表