返回列表 回復 發帖

你沒見過的世界染色沙灘

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-5-18 08:15 PM 編輯
4 C: Y$ p7 ?" N2 F6 n7 B. V) f, b. ~
除非你足夠幸運,曾經在有生之年的旅行中看到下面這些海灘,不然你會一輩子認為,世界上最漂亮的海灘就是傳統的金色海灘。事實上,很多人以為海灘只有一種顏色,那就是金黃色。其實,大部分人都錯了。
9 j* I0 e3 U) `1 F, Y$ I9 m, LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  _+ K8 C# f1 I: i/ K6 E5 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUnless you're lucky enough to have visited some of the unique shorelines below you'll probably be used to seeing - at best - golden beaches on your travels. In fact a lot of people believe golden sands to be the only option when it comes to beaches. To prove otherwise, and to show off a few of the world's most uniquely coloured stretches of sand, we present the following selection....
, ~. m/ r, c0 y6 `( I/ [0 vwww.tvboxnow.com( U6 c/ K9 w4 d5 c- }2 j

1 Y$ \' I$ [8 l# F2 ?7 U9 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPunalu'u海灘
3 r8 ^) a' H# s: D公仔箱論壇這座海灘是夏威夷島的最著名海灘之一,以它的黑色沙灘而聞名。這種黑沙的質地是火山岩,火山噴發時的岩漿遇到海水冷卻後,逐漸形成的黑色細砂。當地傳說,帶任何的這種黑砂回家就會帶來災難:你將會受到火山神Pele的深深詛咒。
' r  ~8 O" E# x# ^8 E  @1 e# H2 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPunalu'u Beach is the most visited of the few black sand beaches on Hawaii 's Big Island and the stunningly black sand is actually volcanic rock, deposited as lava and subsequently cooled when met by the ocean. Apparently to take any of the sand home would result in you being cursed by a volcano goddess by the name of Pele. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j. r: y" T2 T) o

9 w/ ]8 j+ `/ {+ H/ F- z- g公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ S9 P6 H! X: R5 u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; P, q% P; ]- G0 N2 V
Kaihalulu海灘
  H8 ]* \* W/ p/ N3 w0 R在世界上的任何地方,你都不會找到任何其他的這種深紅色海灘,Kaihaluu,或者叫它紅沙灘,同樣坐落在夏威夷。這片紅色海灘的形成原因是它旁邊那座擁有深紅色岩石的大山,岩石被海水、風侵蝕之後,形成這片深紅色沙www.tvboxnow.com9 P- n/ f. T$ c* v
You won't find many beaches elsewhere in the world with sand as red as this one. Kaihalulu, or Red Sand Beach , is situated on the island of Maui and can thank the neighbouring cindercone hill for its intensely deep red appearance
5 m0 ~. V: c2 o: M8 O( m4 \1 z. e( \7 T5 a

6 G. W8 q" F- s6 B+ Y  A/ A8 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Pfeiffer海灘
- x; \( f; @/ k1 v# ^& v/ N! j5 J- QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。美國加州大蘇爾的Pfeiffer海灘,富含錳礦的海灘,加上海水衝刷和海風的侵蝕,讓它變成一道獨特的風景:紫色、粉色和黃色的砂混合在一起,像是一大塊柔和的布料,又像是一大片粉色冰淇淋。2 j7 c" c) Y, C. }. v
The hills surrounding Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur , California , are rich in Manganese Garnet. A result of this being washed down onto the beach is the colour scheme you can see above - the entire stretch of sand has become a shifting, pink and purple canvas. Although it's probably inedible, I can't help picturing a bowl of Raspberry Ripple ice-cream every time I see it.
* e, @' |6 a, l: D$ [, r公仔箱論壇
公仔箱論壇# M( S( N6 ?0 a' S9 h

, {, @# v& x' q5 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hyams海灘
/ H5 J% [7 |# q6 b" l  a) F% w坐落在澳大利亞新南威爾士的海灘,有著令人吃驚的潔白沙灘,這片白色沙灘是當地人的驕傲,而且潔白程度被吉尼斯世界紀錄一書錄入,被認為是“世界上最潔白的沙灘”。You may need to wear your shades when visiting Hyams Beach in New South Wales , Australia , but not just due to the sun. It's not surprising after looking at photos but this sublime stretch of beach is home to the whitest sand in the world, an honour awarded by the Guinness Book of Recordswww.tvboxnow.com3 H8 H# J4 G4 j- m9 ?$ G
$ a- r' w2 y  f1 j
  K2 o5 n; B8 Z1 R
One of only 2 green sand beaches in the world, the truly magnificent sight of Papakolea Beach can be experienced by travelling to Hawaii 's Ka'u district. Again, the unique colour of its sand can be attributed to volcanic activity - specifically, the green hue belongs to the abundance of olivine crystals which have been produced as a result of a nearby cinder cone erupting and eroding.
, H# a% o: n' @7 h  i公仔箱論壇作為世界上僅有的2座綠色沙灘之一,夏威夷的這座沙灘令人神往:遍地都是綠色石英砂,讓它看上去異常美麗。
9 [8 ~" J( ?4 ?它的形成原因也與火山噴發有關,富含綠水晶的石英砂隨著火山噴發而落到海邊,然後被海水侵蝕形成綠砂。
$ r) n1 A6 y4 E2 ?" x) u, ~公仔箱論壇9 Q. H( P# y0 L, b) z- C1 \) D& A
www.tvboxnow.com. f: F2 X/ k7 p1 T+ }" H! H  h7 T1 _
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

All these colours, they can be associated with sentiments, food, people, flowers, jeweleries, and I can go on and on and on ... Raspberry Ripple ice-cream, yummy.* h2 l! y; V+ ?5 `
A wonderful collection of beaches.  And I am a beach person.  Can't imagine myself not seeing the ocean for more than a week.公仔箱論壇2 j6 g2 _, n: M  m! D; Q# o2 c
Thanks SweetLemon.

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
黑色,紅色,紫色、粉色,黃色,白色,綠色,加上傳統的金色. 可以真正說是七彩繽紛.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 E' g4 X2 `$ ~" o# x
在分開不同日子和時間去看這些沙灘, 你可能不覺得很特別﹐但將這些七彩沙灘集中想像一下﹐tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- @1 {; @- k. h# d6 `4 K: H  W* v
想像普通沙灘也有這麼多變化, 你就覺得造物者的神奇﹐賜給人類無限的自然享受

評分次數

• k23bb

WELL DONE LA~
0 Z- |% ]: j( i7 q/ L$ ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb資料很清楚...我喜歡澳大利亞新南威爾士的白沙灘...十分吸引
这几张图真是让人大开眼界哦,颜色变幻多端,深红色的海滩我最喜欢,多谢楼主无私分享

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表