返回列表 回復 發帖
Sweet dream, Lilit.  Hope those were not sleeping pills, they are no good for you.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
你好, catcat.  Been away for a while.
No, not too busy at the moment.  Yeah, I am the green witch.  I went to see a Broadway musical call "Wicked", and the main character is a green witch.
[quote]仲未训?[quote]
Cause Lilitt taken all my sleeping medicine.
I caught a 感冒 at the last day of my China trip, and been sick for 3 weeks after I got back here.
Actually, the places I went, the pollution was bad at all.  Lucky I only got the flu on the very last day, otherwise, it would have spoiled the whole trip.
I've still never been to Canton, the city where you live.  I am told there are some nice spot around there too.  Some nice parks and gardens.
Time for me to go to bed now, nice catching up with you, good night.
all that's going to happen tomorrow ... will become yesterdays ... too.
all that's going to happen tomorrow ... will become yesterdays ... too.
things that happened all that many yesterdays ago,  was just still like yesterday.  nice to be able to travel back in time, or is it best left to rest.  
慢到。。。。。1496565
lilitan008 發表於 2011-10-17 10:11 PM
I didn't know doggie knows how to drive the big wheel too, how much did he had to drink?
Yea, s...l...o...w indeed, and there comes slowly another one.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-10-19 12:50 PM 編輯
-_SGfVYLPyI
Shadowkail 發表於 2011-10-19 11:25 AM
I watched this clip, and I am still in shock!
And yet this incidence hardly get much of your comments.
ok. lets put it into perspective,
Yeah, some of you said RIP, (yet I saw a lot more emotional outflow for the passing of Jobs); so what's become of you?
No, this little girl will never rest in peace!  And we should never let her rest in peace, so her very short existence would become worthwhile.
What's happened to our society?  So it was a terrible accident, and the driver was so scared of the consequence, he did a hit and run.  He is definitely guilty and should be punished accordingly.
The little's mother is just as guilty,  how could she let her daughter wondering in a busy street all by herself?  Would she do the same if that was her son?  She should go to prison for a long time too!
Now the passers by, people just walked pass having witnessed a little girl seriously injured in a traffic accident!  What kind of sick society is that?  The little girl was again run over by another mini van; to the driver it was an accident, but if someone did help move the girl, it wouldn't and couldn't have happened.
So all those people who saw the injured girl but didn't help, they are just as guilty as the second driver!
But the saddest part of all is, what happened to the society?  Are we trading in for the economic prosperity with our very basic humanity?!
So WAKE UP people!  Don't let this "incidence" rest, it reflect how selfish, mindless, atrocious and horrifying we have become!  The little girl will never RIP and so she shouldn't!
Thank you, Sweetie.
返回列表