The Ocean

,  描述: The Mighty Waves

------------------! q! p' Z( q4 Y+ S+ P
/ s# P0 q5 E, o9 Z5 D
The Ocean - by Star Dustwww.tvboxnow.com! Y8 y( Y3 @7 w4 |- d1 C" e4 A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 H% [( `& J: P5 D) ^# r
The ocean is endless,公仔箱論壇( F+ A8 a% i0 |$ h3 X) t
Just like its secrets,, A! r9 o1 j7 d1 @
The secrets it’s never told,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; _6 j6 x% e( U% g
But heard through passion,; d0 O* t% J  h+ {$ @* u+ U
Through the tears and cries of the benign souls,- ^0 h$ F* }+ ?
Like indistinguishable voices,
0 R2 a3 z; E/ M4 S9 K( m' m公仔箱論壇In the wind that crashes and calls for the ocean to tell,
8 n$ t* k! \+ T* M( {2 |5 ^; @公仔箱論壇To tell the loquacious epics,
' r3 K& A1 s; U9 h# Q& cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But it will never slip the blurry words,
7 U6 Z' e: y2 }* N" gIt will cry and mingle with its waves,
" L% z7 y& m  A/ {( @/ STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Spraying those with understanding,
" a% @/ }" ?1 c- X3 z4 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For those who stand next to the ocean feel its humbleness,www.tvboxnow.com! t$ m2 s& z. T  I/ ?2 _
Feel like a small but important piece in the puzzle of life,www.tvboxnow.com9 U' `* p% G' _
They say the ocean can take your fears and drown them in its depth,
& L8 K0 d% B7 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sense you in its presence,公仔箱論壇: j' u1 K0 P' h/ d$ h
And make you spur a thousand emotions without even saying a word,
2 [( }& _4 X! G6 E% WBut I cannot tell you these things are true,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" U' t# a1 u' r& V, U6 Q* v( F
For I have never seen or felt the ocean by my side,
* o. n1 u; }8 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI have in my dreams, in my bold thoughts,
2 d* b9 I) M; I: A) TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But never in reality,
- S* H! H! {# z- V7 K: TBut reality isn’t all that significant, is it?$ r  `* U3 S, F' X

7 H% h. R( G; ]% P6 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb------------------
  e7 [2 m% M' H

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表