返回列表 回復 發帖
東張西望 2014-03-03.rmvb.torrent (14.27 KB)
H5N1再襲港
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your effectiveness, your hard work, your professionalism, your dedication and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-04.rmvb.
105歲熊貓佳佳
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have made this impossible work become available to us.  Your great work has earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
東張西望 2014-03-05.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-06.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-07.rmvb.
胡杏兒回應與李思捷的緋聞
東張西望 2014-03-10.rmvb.torrent (14.42 KB)
解構馬航客機消失之謎
東張西望 2014-03-11.rmvb.
香港好客之都
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-12.rmvb.
追擊馬航客機失蹤乘客家屬心情及最新發展
Thank you very much for your input.  Your hard work is recognized.  I would support you.
東張西望 2014-03-13.rmvb.torrent (13.57 KB)
訪問未有登上馬航失蹤客機的幸運兒
Thank you very much for your input.  Your hard work is recognized.  I would support you.
東張西望 2014-03-14.rmvb.torrent (14.68 KB)
揭開馬航客機失蹤事件簿
東張西望 2014-03-17.rmvb.torrent (15.26 KB)
了解中英街能否成為香港新景點
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  I understand this is a very difficult task.  Your great work has earned our highest recognition.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
東張西望 2014-03-18.rmvb.
旺區吉舖湧現
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
東張西望 2014-03-19.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your effectiveness, your hard work, your professionalism, your dedication and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-20.rmvb.
老人邨好街坊
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have made this impossible work become available to us.  Your great work has earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
東張西望 2014-03-21.rmvb.torrent (13.64 KB)
直擊港女租霸落網後最新情況
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
返回列表