返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
+ {; K, d( r3 ~www.tvboxnow.comFrom now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% j! C/ V/ z: ~$ ~6 r
You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05:
0 k, e# j5 Z: U% L. _6 ?公仔箱論壇I will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
! `9 ?) B4 M' G- r% z4 j公仔箱論壇Am i really a horrible person:019:
8 z% w9 M( t. z3 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# K6 q, I- O& `3 z- a) Nwww.tvboxnow.comdon't listen to little angel la
* `# F8 O2 Y2 c) z$ ?% mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表
+ _1 ?& N1 C4 E; M4 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" Y: F+ F: X4 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbno thank you
2 d& d# Z6 p1 B3 S6 N公仔箱論壇but you can always ask that ocean guy ga~
0 ~$ m$ M/ E) c1 X! ci bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
* D8 x: K: o- ~1 n2 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 r% P9 e4 D+ P6 w8 q  q6 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI can't la...I told you that I am already married. 公仔箱論壇% ~( m! h  h# V- O$ T8 G' B; K4 I
As much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first 公仔箱論壇! ~) p2 W" A* i8 t6 H
but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure
4 C1 J& H$ }9 cwww.tvboxnow.comshe is very hot-temper, jealous all the time
* G2 ^+ F$ `7 Z4 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。hey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her 8 k0 H3 y( M$ B6 r. d; a3 U0 e: Q  v$ ^
her name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表
$ ~9 _& d8 D- K) [9 R3 j; v
8 _; D" V( f2 C* \: @8 owww.tvboxnow.com
( u0 {7 k; j. P% K% vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit's ok:onion05:: w3 e0 w4 t+ t; _2 i
i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:
1 a; t& F4 S- ldont get divorce la:024:
% c- t# [! o" p3 c- Y" j4 H  Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi dont want to see ur dead body somewherewww.tvboxnow.com/ }" }2 Z+ `6 W$ B' ~4 \" s
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
% }! T: p+ L/ R3 {6 [3 o2 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ y+ x# R" C/ j8 R* W& fok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway
# R9 u, T% x9 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second 3 P! T9 F* |# ?1 B
I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public www.tvboxnow.com! K* z- q3 j3 ~7 W. K& o( O6 l
Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
/ e- e2 |; `" k8 T5 x  q* j. C! tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ @  d! a) ^* _0 s& O公仔箱論壇im taken la worr :014:
1 R7 B' q$ C2 {. W! cwww.tvboxnow.com:014: why not have him he~
& I' X  `$ V& h; d9 w& L/ f3 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhe is a very nice guy
' X. X# |5 c, G& Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 t6 R3 q' t: |; R4 u. \0 ~, W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ~! M8 a1 j5 E/ C/ x+ l
sorry la...I am taken too...
& H6 L4 S' B3 B' X' JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My heart is only for my one and only Niki www.tvboxnow.com- ~" H$ [0 Q. y/ P% L3 a, I
She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 0 z, _; T" G" f& V1 c2 i
6 S% r. t  b; n8 z& l9 r4 Z

" c! W; i- ^9 G; f2 awww.tvboxnow.comhaha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
( E) _+ u: C5 T9 D$ l4 Owww.tvboxnow.comi dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014:
& P1 D, `: S8 lmaybe me and her should chat:onion05:
+ t& G1 Q1 o- m0 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi really want to see how she really is TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& @+ y, H3 d6 R5 j( Q
i think she reall ...
- }8 y' p. Q: d! _" D0 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 b) N: g: o" @% x* g9 V
Of course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10:
, m" K, C# M$ D; S6 |' _1 CShe doesn't really like to chat online www.tvboxnow.com0 V/ o2 l, z/ T
Also, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la
% z, y8 N7 q4 D1 S4 l/ d9 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314 www.tvboxnow.com8 V- w& ]! h, z, \
I can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表 ' u, y+ n1 }* j) o

0 W- R4 e0 Q5 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( W( |: ~" B! |7 d2 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwell, people will change after marriage:onion03:
- q* H6 u1 j: ]% ?9 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。aw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 M% j. ~" N# b
i hope she is as cute as you said she was la
$ v. o6 I0 P7 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbum...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
- K. [& M( Z+ G& V" Nwww.tvboxnow.com
/ Y6 w) p8 s. L1 a  w/ ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; [" B% x& f9 o  g, k! X8 q/ i
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn
( J$ [7 s; e7 q+ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方"
- f% ?2 ~: \3 N6 N3 ZI will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表