返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
/ I" S) V' o( u1 U; G, f2 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us
& E0 S, j. Y, z7 q1 x4 KYou have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05:   R( q; m, C( V7 t1 C
I will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* W: k/ i* i) \! G  @. Y! [) F; O
Am i really a horrible person:019: + B: ^6 S3 J% j  k" C) v

, `( B. I7 z# m+ x' N. o/ itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdon't listen to little angel la
4 B2 S0 x% c. I1 v/ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。she is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表
" _" u: U9 I: }& xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 v" R+ p$ \8 f; z* Z/ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。no thank you TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% m4 p5 B" \# W& c2 A
but you can always ask that ocean guy ga~ 公仔箱論壇" j6 f0 T  J# E# D: V
i bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
, E* o3 F! {. I2 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 E4 B* V# @- l2 ~+ C3 A# D公仔箱論壇I can't la...I told you that I am already married. / Q' \( W3 o% l; d+ v8 g
As much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first
/ s4 E) @0 b+ i% W3 zbut if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure
  G' l4 D9 x. T0 z& A( Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe is very hot-temper, jealous all the time
6 {4 R* L# _) ]. G" R" b8 l( pwww.tvboxnow.comhey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" ]; K4 t, M& M" O) f
her name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表
# s5 ?* g, u5 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {' o5 G: x/ B2 s0 }
& v4 z$ N- F+ z3 U$ ?
it's ok:onion05:4 l; J+ k5 K: y3 H' U' K5 c( ^
i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 m* w, u! M7 S* Q" ~! N* I8 |7 g1 d
dont get divorce la:024:
, K# ?. A6 ^, W8 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i dont want to see ur dead body somewhere公仔箱論壇0 [4 ]" J+ Q* w+ F1 _1 B
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
5 O* M/ m7 I9 j9 H% Z& H6 p公仔箱論壇
7 [3 A- L/ |2 ?6 o, \* l: x8 xwww.tvboxnow.comok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% a5 y; l% U) A" h2 i2 x& A+ p, B
my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second
2 X% V0 D$ U, a% N: R2 ]www.tvboxnow.comI think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public
% ]" z9 r/ D) b2 j8 D4 U公仔箱論壇Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
( f. o3 b9 K( J- T' {8 I8 M( ?8 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! j& Q' K0 g& j" ?/ r, T
im taken la worr :014:- h- h1 V, F5 n) R) j* {7 e
:014: why not have him he~www.tvboxnow.com4 C+ _& ~& J* d. V
he is a very nice guy
; y/ [( w5 o# B8 z- e) a* c# |公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 t- E+ N/ F$ F1 ~& {3 e$ e7 B. w

+ v8 ~( F0 M. o0 isorry la...I am taken too... , v7 J& r0 q+ @
My heart is only for my one and only Niki 1 Y% C. k* Z4 m
She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇/ N; e. K; v8 u6 s

! I8 ]1 c/ b  ~. U# ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Q% T9 T9 Y( b6 m
haha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
' E. i% W! a6 ^( {8 w/ n$ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014:
7 V: b% M: i$ T* }( J; q5 amaybe me and her should chat:onion05:
$ q  R, D( f% _% f3 s0 P公仔箱論壇i really want to see how she really is TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" v+ z+ o2 J0 a8 V
i think she reall ...
/ Q* a# h' e( J5 N* Bwww.tvboxnow.com
) q1 {7 M8 U) z2 S9 {$ ~6 [# Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOf course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: y; ^$ g9 K5 U4 i5 @8 e; i8 B
She doesn't really like to chat online www.tvboxnow.com! z/ H. b8 `% M1 {5 c1 u. }+ d8 _
Also, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# D" a  Y7 ~% x4 D2 n
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
, {/ Y2 I8 D; _1 Awww.tvboxnow.comI can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表
4 M* W' E+ J# b6 i3 vwww.tvboxnow.com! [: V' C# l6 r
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" E6 C; e! t9 o9 C
well, people will change after marriage:onion03:www.tvboxnow.com0 o' T5 r& L+ ?: z
aw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:: P: _: p/ Q- Z7 t3 f' W+ {3 W+ S$ V5 r/ {
i hope she is as cute as you said she was la& X) P' u4 ~7 Z2 e
um...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
& t% v+ \! ~2 c, _  CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 f, i7 s& z! C( i4 q' c1 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit's ok la....I like her changes ge:014:
7 U( h# `+ @% e  R2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn 公仔箱論壇( a' Q2 v: ?7 a  W2 n+ W& _& G
1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方" www.tvboxnow.com, g5 a* @8 T' K+ Y% O  i
I will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表