返回列表 回復 發帖
森逊...都OK D.....个日他打右后卫.....同C朗右边对插飞上攻击都表现出色啦.....系防守经仲要多D经验咯...
布朗...他本身系CDF...防守高空波都OK, tacking 都OK囖....是有时惊惊地失常J, 要拒右边对插飞上攻实在是一个难题....因为拒D速度5够快...攻击得来,防守5到...防守得来, 攻击就5得咯...

i personally superbly like those player playing in da position like left or right defence yet they are winger...like Overmas, John Arne Riise, Roberto Carlos, Evra, Ashely Cole, Gary Neville....and all of them share something same....they have fast pace, run with ball very quick...small in size...doing good on the overlapping run...
when the left or right winger in catching da ball....most of the time da opponent will come to stop them for further running...and the winger cant just play to ball to CF or ST cos most of them will be surrounding with 1-2 defender laio...if the winger cant run further forward....if at tis time...a left or right defender come to backup them....it help them on running overlapping...break thru da defensive line....then lay some cross or thru ball to center lar...the da whole tactic lar...

ok ok...let me quote u some example on MU game....last time when Bechkam is there...Gary Neville, and Ruud van Nisterooy is also there....there is when they will a lot of trophy...Gary is always running overlapping with Beckham at the right size...then it help to create most space for Beckham to lay the cross to Nisterooy....and Nisterooy himself is good in 12yard box...everyone know he is very dangerous inside the box...when the cross is coming...he can use head or foot to slam da ball inside the net...hahhahaha.....i know when u read till here lar...u should be remember some MU's goal laio rite....and sometime...u saw da same thing happen in Real Madrid rite...when Beckham and Nisterooy in da same team......

But i do putting high hope on Simpson...hopefully he can be the 1 replacing Gary Neveille lar....

返回列表