返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
1 ~8 Y4 C0 x3 M5 ]2 k公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  k+ N; k, G% B/ m3 h! S
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇% f' B: [# l" ]3 U3 c. ^
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

3 A8 W! E# h  O1 l公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www.tvboxnow.com' Q3 I. o# M& B* l5 K
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 M2 V0 ^5 H) }+ Y0 K" c( ]3 ?6 |
西元2010年04月27日
  R& y5 M! r/ w8 D% t: o2 ]
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ?: X7 u1 ~  Y; h9 P
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
4 m) A. k* F+ d; n8 @3 T8 i公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
  I$ P$ E5 o: O7 C, T# W) M! {西元2010年04月27日
, K% }  p- z( E& |; w6 {
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( A! Z* o0 N, E+ L* Iwww.tvboxnow.com
6 F4 }# ]3 G& \; h$ CVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
* `6 n. A( z+ d% N- W! y* ~, U梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡1 c  V1 G4 m2 r9 |
西元2010年04月26日
& s9 b( `' b$ y  i) mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* I& P% ^( h8 i
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
+ n) J  h+ p1 ]2 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
& h; U0 W( Y: C6 \( g4 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日( x- ~" V, \+ c( Z; u4 }  D( C
公仔箱論壇$ L; \# ?. y6 G/ x/ `# x
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; c/ A0 I. N, F, k0 O- {
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. P. v+ a. M6 Y) e/ K( K1 S$ e
西元2010年04月24日
4 B3 z0 l" b, P3 x- H# e7 E# W6 f3 M, y! |3 H5 U; [
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
4 U& q* w* @8 E0 r" N“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)www.tvboxnow.com( [1 p$ L7 `. |$ Q, _: [% g
西元2010年04月24日www.tvboxnow.com7 ^, I5 ^$ F9 e2 j6 u) x" H8 G& t" b
公仔箱論壇. }. l/ n- @" w9 E! ^
www.tvboxnow.com" N4 n- y8 P; I- R2 |! o
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'' S2 ~: F: H3 \6 H& k) N
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
) t( S: W5 m* D* v4 t( Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 O" i& P& ]& i# V: M0 b
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario8 k% S# ?3 I4 C" r. ^% W
公仔箱論壇5 R& k9 Q. D$ m( K: D
By Greg Szymanski, JD公仔箱論壇# U9 z* W- z* R6 O$ e& K( O( K
April 23, 2010' s. ]  z2 e! A8 G' s2 c4 s' v
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.6 A6 u. e' ~* D# s. N+ l
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
6 K6 A0 C) `" G8 F' }4 G6 gThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ @% h8 E; e  T% ?7 r' q5 w9 n' x
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www.tvboxnow.com' [) i' ]& Q- O( Y4 \8 z  X  W; @8 {
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
! `( }; x8 t" h1 V隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
# j) j2 e7 y. u7 h7 O* VAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
% r6 ?. d( f) _www.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com8 m: {/ P  y+ K4 J7 {
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”www.tvboxnow.com) O$ E* W3 g. C0 p; I- f
8 V+ _( {+ w4 B0 ?6 G- F" q9 V
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( }, q) A) s8 M" ^) f

, {2 v8 g9 m& E) \5 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
% Q5 K8 C4 P% p! y" Z7 E% UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- D5 r" b( Z) r, {# D/ S; ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.www.tvboxnow.com  w3 A/ M+ p" m' A& x$ u% u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  {8 P+ |& q' ^+ i6 D( m1 {4 n
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
7 Z  Z: a- `6 n2 L$ @8 u
# X/ V$ G% u$ X* P# S1 l2 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.9 H; Y7 U/ v" O% y8 U. w, s

5 V, J& S! C7 ~8 Q: VCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
. {5 M* r; E/ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. p+ |$ h0 o8 _“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).公仔箱論壇3 l2 m5 Z, R* x8 g0 y/ R' S, F

2 P& |; ~8 `" f/ ^" w, gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
8 C( S! m! M2 {- J+ w  y, [, g- Fwww.tvboxnow.com) q/ O5 b4 w0 i
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 n5 _# r2 ^* d! `

7 S5 i  E% s% ?1 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
5 @1 r* i6 s( ^) ~公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com+ b0 q# E# ]' _  M% D
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表