返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
5 \4 {7 \4 C  `% v7 a1 c9 z& Cwww.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits - 1967
+ }$ K4 g$ J7 U  ^0 j
) F; V  {* W# f  qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
0 a' T9 }$ v5 @8 H. c& D" @: _All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love" _5 h) w0 n. }9 @% K; j
You know what I mean公仔箱論壇" H9 [( }9 q8 }8 r  w. q3 e
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
# y1 H, D) p# o( r" w/ xThere's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
( i4 w' v! W+ w) ?+ SSo listen very carefully
' ^6 h) v- \$ {; c公仔箱論壇Closer now and you will see what I meanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 i$ Q7 E$ P: M) q9 [$ Y
It isn't a dream
! k. v% C. G% f2 g8 }' Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe only sound that you will hear
5 n; c# F4 |5 E" R! e$ e* D" RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Is when I whisper in your eartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; ]% O6 O- ~2 ]. h, @: W* o7 W; i
I love you forever and everwww.tvboxnow.com4 O$ M0 g) @+ j# `7 L- ^; f. v
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# B  d5 D: v/ f# H
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
8 [0 x- L0 g5 r- OLa-la-la-la-la-la-la
/ h" w; Y+ \. f% _. w& P5 F& L4 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
( o) J& c& P; Y; o/ }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
; @5 W1 O9 b# @' u( mLa-la-la-la-la# o" I3 h. [4 x# u' f7 M/ a6 Z3 _
So listen very carefullytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* H- L: Z7 J8 X; S
Closer now and you will see what I mean
8 ]/ U& `( ?, a% v0 L3 I3 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It isn't a dream
7 o; n9 u( e( p5 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe only sound that you will hearwww.tvboxnow.com0 A$ r. N8 t% ^8 s) @
Is when I whisper in your earTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ X- |6 e; h' x+ K
I love you forever and ever
9 L9 R. K$ i, N' r4 S3 S公仔箱論壇There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
# t5 I# y, A5 z" `公仔箱論壇All over the world people just like us are falling in lovewww.tvboxnow.com5 y% T* d+ r3 L* R. V
Yeah, they're falling in lovewww.tvboxnow.com: k! \* ^: j: F6 I
Hush, they're falling in love
/ g6 _6 Y, j$ q* {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHush
1 l1 X* a' b/ DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 [: Y0 I5 ^- \" [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 t+ l1 K& i& v! ^7 T8 `7 x: m) Z9 X) e6 \
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
- j3 }0 F; y8 `  H! E& p9 V8 l- i8 ^(Trevor Peacock)www.tvboxnow.com' ]6 `1 ?+ }) b& a! {
Herman's Hermits - 1965www.tvboxnow.com7 Q- V4 s$ ~0 E* [% J% N
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& K7 R3 a+ N5 ^- P9 d
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughtertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 J2 z+ b: ?: s7 C3 I
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' raretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" R. o  j9 w8 M  G2 m9 K( d' p5 U
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now公仔箱論壇0 Z, ]% p- q* X% n% `0 f) k8 W
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
# t4 m# K0 B8 Cwww.tvboxnow.comShe wants to return those things I bought her
( z7 e( U! C2 ?- A  o4 k( K8 bTell her she can keep them just the sameTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  W- g1 G3 R+ ~6 _3 }/ P
Things have changed, she doesn't love me nowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 H# x6 i1 f0 [# h3 g4 ]( Z
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
$ K! ]5 O" J/ G! |# J% E+ i3 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
, |! y1 R, }- d( w5 O公仔箱論壇You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud公仔箱論壇1 ]) e3 N) m8 C4 g$ n/ p- P
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
7 u' B9 R9 n8 w( KTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)  A& B3 [% ^+ ^. h* D1 E
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; \" R/ V6 H" O" O& @3 k9 y: s8 M
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
* q$ O% X6 M7 n) RWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well" U2 E- Q) A; T0 ~
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
/ H& v% U9 k% Q& R2 m# |www.tvboxnow.comIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
! z5 K4 G# f" e) u3 L3 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine). ~/ H0 c- J/ B' a) j4 i. h# K
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
  G& a7 C& E: C$ ZI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pinewww.tvboxnow.com( y" o4 @9 o1 l9 A( `
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  q" H% {: P* L1 ?4 m
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇- _  y4 Z+ f9 H9 h$ ^$ Z$ U
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)www.tvboxnow.com5 [2 i/ Q4 `5 Z$ L9 |
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇8 n. l- l7 r& n; {, m2 b
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s公仔箱論壇# E+ }/ m; W& q9 g
+ X# a: T7 O7 w- v
LISTEN PEOPLEtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( i7 l# z; e; Y9 O8 [
(Graham Gouldman)1 ~' V) O! V' i' k
Herman's Hermits
1 f3 b0 _- R( M# t5 N+ T* vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; p( q. x' F/ _) c* M
Listen people to what I say
3 v; Y6 E7 h- F1 W4 h; HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I say everybody's got to have their day
9 ]" K- e; Y& t  c/ C  Q" ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd don't you know that
8 z0 m- q7 V! p  l: ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
, M, Q3 G' \/ h公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to win a heartwww.tvboxnow.com7 x, D0 Z4 O& z# Z0 k, K
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
1 [* N' P0 n: q' Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen you do, I hope you never part
/ g2 L  G- }: Y% etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI once found love, found love just like you
2 a% U! T) ?7 h( {) c6 Y6 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But then he came, he might come to you
; l: t0 |+ ~& y( Z公仔箱論壇And don't you know thattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; B) J  b6 M& [( z/ t
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
9 D2 i3 T. Q- u# s% u! H7 g6 Bwww.tvboxnow.comBut everybody can part公仔箱論壇0 J1 V! q0 a  Z4 }; L/ j2 q; F; l1 C
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime公仔箱論壇% s$ B. T% b9 s7 ?9 H! y, T
So take care that you don't lose your heart公仔箱論壇; W+ A. X0 w. H, D
Take my advice and you'll always find
  y# K, H( o8 g8 J1 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll be happy all of the time
* t5 Z9 Z5 m+ ~& m; {) {) Pwww.tvboxnow.comTake my advice and you will see: m! K4 E( q" z" T
You'll be happy as you can bewww.tvboxnow.com8 e9 v. H5 O0 V. j, K
Listen people to what I say
2 Q1 \+ W& K/ {# a. f$ m9 cI say everybody's got to have their day
* n) t1 F6 m; W6 |; D% P. M( `公仔箱論壇And don't you know that' t9 c! Y; ]/ m! U' w, I
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime公仔箱論壇9 k, K6 W" W6 c' @
Everybody's got to win a heart
) A7 Z0 ?  d" f) V( Q- w9 p( y公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
# W/ C8 U- @0 W: J0 h1 rWhen you do, I hope you never part
1 l# q* O* Z2 [) vYou never partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 I% T8 q. R0 O0 F4 r
Listen people
6 q' _6 j( @! m公仔箱論壇Listen people) k  }, @! M% ~* x; f
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 p+ K$ i1 m% [* v9 E

) O1 e7 P+ I+ i- GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。THE END OF THE WORLD9 d) W5 @4 \! I0 D
公仔箱論壇, K8 v4 W4 i. E9 S0 O1 P
Why does the sun go on shining : ~. e2 T) w2 I/ X- Q3 h
Why does the sea rush to shore : T- w5 K  R9 D+ Q  u& a; f
Don't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇9 y5 H2 W0 Z7 ]  c1 C% w, a
'Cause you don't love me any more tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; y# u& i% M; q1 a& c5 {/ c* E
Why do the birds go on singing www.tvboxnow.com0 R. Y4 s9 S- `6 {
Why do the stars glow above 公仔箱論壇  \, h) p! c* ?9 z' M; Z( ~' ^  r
Don't they know it's the end of the world) J7 S( |# b0 A" A$ X4 u
It ended when I lost your love- [6 `2 ]1 `& n) Z! z9 ?
I wake up in the morning and I wonder
! j: E! `3 [- B( r5 ]公仔箱論壇Why everything's the same as it was TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" s6 r: x* W% B$ v" }3 D9 z
I can't understand, no, I can't understand
2 D, ~9 N' F" V: A% f% Ywww.tvboxnow.comHow life goes on the way it does tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 V9 }4 a) G" P7 Z% m
Why does my heart go on beating
! N% q; g  O: P5 |( {" S: z8 qwww.tvboxnow.comWhy do these eyes of mine cry
6 m2 n) S4 O8 ^. Gwww.tvboxnow.comDon't they know it's the end of the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 c# ^# i7 [% o0 }
It ended when you said goodbye
7 M" Z7 N. |  E( kWhy does my heart go on beating
. q5 E5 B8 W6 X5 ?7 cWhy do these eyes of mine cry& A; S! [& d7 S- B
Don't they know it's the end of the world. Z  X; a) S$ m% F* ^$ Q6 k9 W5 E
It ended when you said goodbye
$ h' p8 l7 i! f2 q" u2 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ e4 H, W6 r0 N+ N2 x% {9 ^公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj
* n3 n6 d; L0 p1 @, A& m, x2 u6 |- Qwww.tvboxnow.comIts so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
- v- q% x6 B# t, [: W0 `( Y公仔箱論壇
- M# A' ~! Z6 a" d: `# J- [公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Y( R7 m3 z% r* f/ Z
NO MILK TODAY) H; R; W9 z* Q( F' l
(Graham Gouldman)
( H* D# Z+ h+ V6 z% D! gwww.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits
2 B/ Q8 X1 _* `0 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 f# l; y0 t2 f( a/ C- [* N. \% qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away
6 W# O+ [* s: mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
- O$ ^1 f! E: C6 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 D7 ?- W6 l" E- ^/ F- D# X- j* y
But people passing by don't know the reason why
3 {  {5 t: T$ g  C  YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know just what this message means
! X; w' f* B5 X; n) J% X公仔箱論壇The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
- K8 n$ x, L& G  QHow could they know the palace there had been
; ?% I' B& a/ F0 S/ `2 [) {: xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queen公仔箱論壇9 @+ M1 ]5 q% @) O1 o
No milk today, it wasn't always so
! T0 Q0 K+ o, RThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day2 L3 P; C3 O3 w6 G/ F
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
2 @' b! \  ^: ~& q  x2 Y- o3 awww.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H. w2 X9 |0 g
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only公仔箱論壇+ U4 A0 [: M- v4 C+ P( P
Just two up two downwww.tvboxnow.com* p! u& S( E- l: G
No milk today, it wasn't always so
3 ~/ ~; G" z$ x) d/ Z/ F9 ~; F4 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe company was gay, we'd turn night into dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) B2 G3 g. T4 w* n& |% h
As music played the faster did we dance# [; g7 F% `" G2 ^
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance公仔箱論壇  n; ~! r+ q8 _3 H
How could they know just what this message means公仔箱論壇( ]  L6 L/ ~3 m& S1 L2 L+ H
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e2 V1 Z8 C2 [8 Y* z2 S* A/ W
How could they know a palace there had been
1 ~& Q3 g( y% W( F! P2 `4 Rwww.tvboxnow.comBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
0 s+ {# ~7 K) c0 a6 q1 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away
; W, ~  _( ?) w' s, c+ E% ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawnTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! h/ }5 U5 d3 U4 U# Q1 k4 |
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely公仔箱論壇/ K+ a7 C7 m, @1 W4 C* v
A terraced house in a mean street back of townTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' g7 X8 O3 P0 ~4 @; w
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only+ e. J- G, u# X( F, ?
Just two up two down! @' y% \5 S5 M5 Q/ x( [. p
No milk today, my love has gone away( @2 n7 Y0 u! i2 o% W" g
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
/ w  r" i( E" T1 T4 ?6 t) INo milk today, it seems a common sight
0 d5 V& R$ P2 \www.tvboxnow.comBut people passing by don't know the reason why
) L% H9 L; s+ \: p' a' g5 Q公仔箱論壇How could they know just what this message means公仔箱論壇/ p6 @! ]* T1 F, E% f' G1 R
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams, |9 m- S% C  @
How could they know a palace there had beenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ L" c3 r' }3 {
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
- T( v7 _' Q/ z9 j5 g# ~6 D5 sNo milk today, it wasn't always soTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# D, u' O5 S3 a5 v( m$ _
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day公仔箱論壇: f6 y$ }7 O- }3 y
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
( M5 [" N: b; `4 T4 L& i8 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A terraced house in a mean street back of town
9 a, }( Y  ?* S, F7 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
: X2 l" n: [; f1 U& a5 Z) @- lA terraced house in a mean street back of town4 }( I4 r7 L: q3 a$ e
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely- r) Z$ r! u) x5 s2 [" D
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
2 w: l4 O3 m$ C; W- uwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇! m+ U* w6 ?! M' v* M
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 & x6 r1 r, u$ s

+ q$ h* x) H6 O- F. {6 {' c+ n* ?www.tvboxnow.com72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.www.tvboxnow.com' [* s! a  T: e; E1 V  u* w
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.' t: i  Z" V0 f
Thank you.
返回列表