返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
# x6 j/ }: E+ s9 i6 \; b* O! a耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 U8 I5 H5 q: N8 @
西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' H3 i: I& F% }4 I1 M
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

8 z, X3 b, _! X, l' ^% E$ e( Awww.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2; M6 q% Z5 f( i5 f, s
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
  e2 r+ J- l" A" |. q公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
# m: X" Y; m  |$ E" ]5 Z& n9 X
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

. D3 U- o" o2 U; m# rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
5 b2 T0 B7 l4 z: x5 \0 ~. ?& itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份3 Q: K% x7 }7 d( e
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇* M3 I" m9 n4 [5 m+ e$ [
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

! N) q0 J) `" O! |- ]0 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' \& c4 W! R1 ~7 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ~3 {' d) V) H6 e! D4 |5 l
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡) \; q- i) O' |: H9 Q7 G. p8 B
西元2010年04月26日
& c3 h% ^' w& z' b- ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇  J2 {; V% ^3 {8 j% p* Y0 L
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. |! `# J- ~# q# R( W. h
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
& e  u2 D0 b0 h! m% W! E# L! htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日/ F; Q1 s8 M7 D. q+ B

# M" T3 y. j+ I1 M, q"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
) G  s( s4 G% z: P7 F“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
' m8 r2 k' e5 k9 z( zwww.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) b4 W( O/ C$ B8 c; Z( n& `

+ J2 |# u3 p7 m( J# P, W) C- ]5 Cwww.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www.tvboxnow.com) p/ ^  P/ ]: e# J
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)www.tvboxnow.com& P9 I  B3 a3 C/ P( `
西元2010年04月24日
% q, ?  W/ X5 c& B公仔箱論壇
2 ^/ D7 e4 x: o1 _9 F2 v3 q4 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; w& X6 K9 N  T5 `; d9 f
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
! v$ I- d* [. ]' d$ d: stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’; c, ?; n4 Y, A

3 H; }. m5 Y, k* uHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
' Z/ P% F+ c- ]- o- Z) E: ?' iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 S+ T3 i, m0 v" l& O* g, L
By Greg Szymanski, JD公仔箱論壇( ?; v8 M# m$ ]& x
April 23, 2010tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 w1 }5 \2 Z2 k5 ~, J; N
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
' g" J0 R1 z- q5 Y# J, _: P; x" J3 @亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
1 {& x0 n& _" L) j! D: z: \9 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.www.tvboxnow.com0 N  a& D6 f6 `* j( `
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www.tvboxnow.com: ]( F" y) @" _! }. F
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
& ^# T, N5 @' q1 v5 u" ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www.tvboxnow.com- ?2 d, n) d6 F( s; ]  }' I
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
# B! J' }0 z3 x# `$ s
# K4 e" M$ K( F8 ]- z公仔箱論壇The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”www.tvboxnow.com& ~8 `% [4 V  m* P
2 g- I+ o& F: n) j) @# {! g
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”: m7 g8 W' X3 M5 a  Y

# j3 X$ V! h# s4 `& t" JHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
% {6 n* ~% L  ~; m+ |: p# }. [7 v公仔箱論壇* [6 b2 G, A( y
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
: h8 s' _4 v& l# @7 j9 y% owww.tvboxnow.com+ p% S! Y. n3 p( n4 O1 o
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
4 D0 B& Y7 E  d" W0 z* QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" m  V# k* m* T, z$ S公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
5 _' ^5 E. t) M/ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  L1 p9 v7 {. p2 ?
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:( D& Q* w+ [( w
www.tvboxnow.com# H4 O) G# |  B0 O8 C( M  G% K
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
8 Y. S" y; `. ]6 p9 F; r) J
) {- C6 k0 K) A3 A& \% XBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:www.tvboxnow.com+ c/ n# s9 K) L  P) s( Y$ N

1 q4 r- q8 |4 g9 P; M7 _7 ]“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.3 a' L, O' L+ ], m7 Q( O/ k: z6 G
( t% Z9 @# e3 n: @: {2 A+ ~3 f
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”. g. y+ s; u3 [6 w1 `' Y, D* ]0 {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ }7 K9 d& u. s$ M6 n
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
$ b3 @9 j" K$ D9 h公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大