返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1www.tvboxnow.com2 _3 t& E3 T2 I9 U
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份& m) m7 P' _& X. n7 U
西元2010年04月27日
7 e" W  b  E1 I& F1 P公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

' L4 K; D9 H# O- u+ C" a, \6 Dwww.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
% D: M- @' V0 m5 w耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
8 R5 |" m+ Q/ E, E公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
, A8 e/ Y4 @; a: P" l( C; Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

# ?* D4 M* w' i* J+ ]) vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3  b7 d5 F7 n" i3 c% [; l
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" `  p! X, Z0 g% i6 @
西元2010年04月27日7 w: W4 I+ V5 z9 t1 T4 p6 `
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

5 p3 F$ i# c4 D! Z, |% L2 r1 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& J5 K! `) M, w; e! o' ^
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
4 Z, t" I4 \. b+ L4 z% N. E公仔箱論壇梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
/ i; U* {* f- L8 F/ xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- b7 Y$ Z0 Q% Y/ g0 I

8 S" |* a  \) J; f5 v6 ~: s2 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
* p' ^; S7 q5 ~9 o5 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www.tvboxnow.com! M! t' y7 b- B; E( A1 T" w
西元2010年04月24日
' S7 i2 ]; j# o% z1 l7 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# E4 h3 D6 q& }  Qwww.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
6 F: H% q* p# z1 V  i5 e  x4 r. o& q( F公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
2 I# z. u' o  h# r9 a公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日www.tvboxnow.com+ v, v. O* ^, \' D
www.tvboxnow.com* n) j+ z9 W" n. p4 k
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www.tvboxnow.com# u  H' E4 x# R% r* V4 D8 s& X
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
1 q2 r- ?, [4 @' O) g/ O西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  J3 y" L% ?% I5 s- }! [

5 l+ ?' l& Z5 E9 I; V* ^6 |& KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( R7 Y; K3 N, y2 r公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
" {- \# s- z3 t: rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
! H' R1 x( L' X& D0 V9 B' V
( q: O$ I. d8 x* Y* N9 d- ]. ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario9 E  q& \6 Q6 \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 }( J1 o! j! k' T- B% F& Z; w
By Greg Szymanski, JD公仔箱論壇0 t. \- e+ X! }; b% f# J- k* S0 M* y
April 23, 2010
, f4 T4 ^' `2 I" S- kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ @( u6 k0 r" U" ~1 ]6 e
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
, I8 E/ D# N, ~1 W0 f6 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
8 K/ C) Q0 Q- f) S, C在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www.tvboxnow.com4 s2 u: G" D/ |$ v! h8 I
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.* l" l% n! j3 w0 m$ U
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
5 z$ o) n' X" v8 H5 lwww.tvboxnow.comAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
  Q* H8 z5 `/ K
6 O" a0 ]" v, _1 Y7 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”  ]2 p( N# U5 c, `9 Q' m" F

8 w& r6 `) D  r- W7 S“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
5 \2 E3 ?2 p! H/ F5 m$ q5 dwww.tvboxnow.com
: r# w. v- C: T. v7 p  cHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
; y1 `+ y% [( c% tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 U% r8 p( D! A: r% }9 eLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 @  y" z! |0 d1 X) V. f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ m) N/ q& H2 a
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.+ K3 H" ]7 p& y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 l0 ^! ~: _2 t! j$ k
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
" ]1 R, r% V6 |) _1 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 n$ {+ D1 U6 y5 K
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 x1 m* G& s- m0 k

' [8 i. X4 f' ]* a% O+ xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).3 R3 A* b8 j2 x4 t! w8 O
, \3 Q' Q* p1 ~, u; t/ k# m& z0 e: k' Q8 T
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
! A1 T* W  B' z6 k+ b; I- R
8 ?1 [" Q$ B1 @  n# ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
% `) b% d; [# vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www.tvboxnow.com/ V* J6 ^0 h7 j* \0 b
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
: C* s0 F% ^4 m- z# o) F$ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 P/ ~  X, x+ K) P8 C2 z* Z
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
4 [2 E% T( C3 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? 公仔箱論壇! W- Q9 v9 A8 N( K+ v, H) S
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽