返回列表 回復 發帖
Oops! Olympic torch goes out after just three days in Britain... but there's no chance of that happening at this Devon village's alternative relay
7 P  r6 J' C" t2 ^+ X+ Q/ l
  •     Para-badminton star David Follett had been carrying torch through Great Torrington, Devon when it went out
  •     Replacement torch was brought out and lit from 'mother flame'
  •     'Not uncommon for flame to go out,' says LOCOG spokesman
  •     But highly unofficial torch continues to burn at event 13 miles away
By Amy Oliver
$ Y8 N( i  ]0 H* ?9 j) n4 N( nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。PUBLISHED: 12:39 GMT, 21 May 2012 | UPDATED: 18:05 GMT, 21 May 2012
& C; c6 F) c0 Wwww.tvboxnow.com
4 Z/ y' Y: h! ~- Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt's been going for just three days and 115 miles but the Olympic Torch Relay has already burnt out, organisers confirmed today.4 y8 X" Y: j! \5 p; ?9 {4 n: w4 T. U

; y! g. A! l' N0 Y$ W$ F7 o. OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Shortly before 10am the torch that was attached to the side of Para-badminton star David Follett's wheelchair went out during his leg of the relay in Great Torrington, Devon.公仔箱論壇6 \( C& D* Y" X# z; ?9 {  O
7 M: h6 q/ T' \1 ~5 j( g& j
But just up the road in Hatherleigh, an extremely unofficial torch kept burning despite the wind.www.tvboxnow.com3 J: |2 j  E, Y( `. R/ G
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. e# ?( I/ @) g' a+ H
Looking rather perilous against a row of thatched cottages, the flaming fireball on a stick was paraded through the small market town in the locally organised event. 6 p# y+ [$ R# t7 d- }" w
公仔箱論壇! D8 U' M! @# X$ @0 {
Back in Great Torrington, a spokeswoman for LOCOG said: 'The flame went out due to a malfunctioning burner.公仔箱論壇% R$ C. n- H9 h3 }8 S" V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 z8 t8 ?, t+ t# ^

& s) P) ?/ k; ^3 K: atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRelight my fire: Para-badminton star David Follett has his torch re-lit after the flames went out during his leg of the relay tour through Great Torrington, Devon
) a7 Q3 B! {4 {+ U0 ]$ y2 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( C* D8 h* c  [! H) A( o: E9 D9 j
$ A# r5 }# H4 s$ ~5 p( @
Not uncommon: A spokeswoman for LOCOG said it was not uncommon for a flame to go out and the torch is simply re-lit from the mother flame carried alongside
+ S) `7 {& {' i1 `1 ^* owww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! s& w. x/ F# o% J; z

4 x) o% `2 a  y7 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb...Meanwhile: Just up the road in Hatherleigh, an extremely unofficial torch kept burning despite the wind
$ ]7 O, S- ]9 D6 j, S/ ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 n& F  F# N$ Y; G8 @  c7 W; |& }. o
'It is not uncommon for a flame to go out and this can happen for a number of reasons, for example, in extreme winds.
: T2 [# }5 z% G- _) y

/ ?+ l1 Z2 j5 Q5 Z' y0 L'A replacement torch was brought out from the convoy of vehicles and was lit from the mother flame.www.tvboxnow.com1 \* u. J7 h2 i5 v8 H7 F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# t: U) n. ~/ O1 W( F
'We keep the mother flame in specially designed miners' lanterns so if the flame does go out for some reason on the relay we relight it from the source of the flame,' the spokeswoman added.
4 E' Y+ n$ R- q; {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇. A4 N! ^4 w/ @4 Y. C; x: u
Mr Follett was left paralysed at 19 when he was struck by a car. But after returning to college to complete his A Levels he looked at what sports were available to wheelchair athletes and helped to set up a badminton club.www.tvboxnow.com7 f7 c; n/ G6 t' M5 ^
公仔箱論壇- W3 R0 Q& L% e; d
With his playing partner, Follett has been unbeaten for three years in the four nations competitions and he is now the Para-badminton world No 1 in his class.
5 c; [  ^( L5 |; ~8 Z公仔箱論壇

6 w! O) O: m; G8 ]- H1 Z7 W9 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The torch relay entered its third day today and will see dozens of unsung and hard-working individuals get their moment in the spotlight as they carry the torch from Exeter to Taunton.
- P& v$ N0 V( v4 r8 K& p+ S; Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ q5 w7 r) g3 d4 a' F
However, some of the Olympic torchbearers have caused a stir after cashing in on their once-in-a-lifetime privilege by selling their torches on eBay.
7 S/ P+ {9 [, h% e公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ c5 ~) g& [( _$ p. Z( }# H: b
Before the first day of the relay was completed, the gold torches appeared on the online auction site.
0 b$ f5 X& f8 `1 \+ k, M$ otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 Q0 V5 \  X4 W" DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A torch used during the relay on Saturday is currently attracting bids of more than £30,000.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' g7 j4 J/ O! z; O" z6 N* F( q
! U1 K- ?, o- ?
The seller lists the item as: 'An amazing sporting souvenir, be one of the first to have one!' Other torchbearers have pledged to donate the proceeds from the sale to charity.公仔箱論壇7 {* Y+ X0 a+ l
. S  i3 F3 R; M5 p6 M
Sarah Milner Simonds, from Burnham-on-Sea, who is selling her torch to raise money for the project she represents, said she had received a bid of more than £150,000.
, Y9 Q5 e- }$ T: L% V- u4 K8 H1 Swww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ y* l! r8 L5 \6 G; s/ }
Ms Milner said she still needed to check if the bid was genuine. 'It only occurred to me to do it on Saturday night,' she told BBC Breakfast.
3 }! s9 Z! X6 Z* h5 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
公仔箱論壇" q  x( W; F) w$ B
'The sale closed last night at 10pm and the final bid was £153,000.'
( M! Z: S' J0 Y0 w9 X1 c
公仔箱論壇3 L5 Y6 H# }- c& a; v" ]8 J
The torchbearer, who was nominated for her work as a community gardener for the People's Plot, said she was dismayed that people who objected to her decision had started sending her abusive emails.www.tvboxnow.com( }& S# y8 u8 ^2 p- ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ~5 ?' @  o% N3 k

1 O) X2 G/ x/ b: B' B# M) H公仔箱論壇Torch fever: The crowds were back today to watch Georgina Geikie carrying the Olympic Torch on the leg between Okehampton and Merton in Devon公仔箱論壇1 k* T1 s5 y1 X

2 ^# n3 b* X: T$ O0 F9 b6 y公仔箱論壇
% A; |' H5 }# xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe want the torch! School children enjoy a break from their lessons to watch the torch pass them in Okehampton, Devon
7 [5 K" j$ x" g# u4 K( }. M
3 _% {: E+ [( W  L# s
* h& H9 F0 k! C+ t1 U. Y6 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Patience: A British bulldog decked out in red, white and blue waits patiently for the touch in Bideford, left, while right, crowds gather on a bridge between Torquay and Teignmouth4 Y+ ~% {) v2 Q" z1 s3 H  O& \) A
4 D9 v; u6 T1 _
'Obviously it has really upset people but I think that it's not something that is really me to keep my shiny trophy on a mantelpiece when it is obvious how much good one can do with the money that someone might be willing to pay for it.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, M' x/ m: ?, m! o
Organisers will be hoping for a repeat of the scenes on the first two days of the relay when excited people packed the streets of Cornwall and Devon to catch a glimpse of the torch.公仔箱論壇% B3 H: `0 l" C! f; _1 P
Yesterday began at the Plymouth Life Centre with the torch in the hands of 18-year-old Jordan Anderton.
. T4 m# s5 i4 \
( R2 ~2 Q4 k2 v/ i3 p$ f
The relay travelled from Plymouth, through Totnes, Paignton and Torquay on the south Devon coast, before finishing in Exeter for an evening celebration.
6 ?5 k. c3 n/ n' t0 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

6 X6 X5 J- o8 Zwww.tvboxnow.comMore than 8,500 people filled Exeter Cathedral Gardens to watch a live show of music and dance.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J1 E- U8 v: ]. j3 Y. ^8 K, [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ~! l: b" K' m3 l2 R" f
…PS don’t try this at home!
5 g6 I8 U, |+ [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 w6 w" X! G+ h( j6 u+ q4 W
Away from the official Olympic Torch Relay, residents in Hatherleigh, Devon got on with some burning of their own.
' o, i0 n% ]0 J5 Mwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Y8 q" s$ S0 F9 v4 n( a* o- n
But perhaps holding a flaming fireball on a stick close to a row of pretty thatched cottages was not quite a gold medal idea.
) s  Q8 b2 d& W2 t. z# C3 Y' eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( T; p; S" x/ M% u; t
As crowds of local residents lined the streets of the small market town clapping the unofficial torch bearers down the street, thick black smoke filled the air.公仔箱論壇& N3 T) J: }& P' \3 \6 [
Luckily the event passed without incident. And what's more the unofficial torch, which must have cost a fraction of the £495 price of a golden cheese grater, did not malfunction, despite the wind.www.tvboxnow.com9 F) R+ Z' V, w% E( U6 r1 X

" ~  R; R! W5 i! M- Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb www.tvboxnow.com) _5 N  G+ J4 E6 U+ e$ {, ], x
Bit close for comfort: A man bearing his own rather ambitious torch waves it close to a line of thatched cottages during an unofficial spin-off gathering in Hatherleigh, Devon
0 ~* q' o5 ^" I- G% m9 @. f$ Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 ^. _! k" H- {* ? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! [1 D9 l8 ~6 f( Z! t+ @6 V; N# O
Has one been working out? Crowds lined the streets of Hatherleigh for the race run ahead of the official Olympic relaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- K. z  ]2 }7 z) N& Q

% A  y, z8 O* B' ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* y( W+ {1 V5 l0 e$ D
THE TORCHBEARER WHO IS 64 YEARS LATE FOR HIS DUTIES. U7 g) `* k, {+ z8 \- E8 z4 {

6 |% W' k6 G8 w% z, q8 ^: TRetired farmer Tony Hill is 64 years late for his Olympic Torch Relay duties.
+ W, d" g! R5 x
公仔箱論壇8 }# g4 A, i7 r& u' V
The 86-year-old from Wiveliscombe, Devon, had been due to carry the flame ahead of the 1948 London Games but was struck down with appendicitis.
- k& f7 c+ {2 FAs the torch came through Taunton in Somerset that year he was on the operating table.
8 ^! t& n- R; d4 s2 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) }* @3 ]% J% d/ |( x5 d1 m7 h# v# `# J
But today a healthy Mr Hill held the golden torch aloft during his leg of the relay through Barnstaple in Devon. It had been 'an honour' he said.
! f, ^3 F! o) {; e, }* ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

' `( w7 D, h" m/ u: Fwww.tvboxnow.comSpeaking about missing out in 1948, Mr Hill added: 'I was in the Southern Counties cross-country championships in Kent a few days before and collapsed with appendicitis.
' w9 ~5 {1 u  `2 v# N: _3 [
8 m/ n# u7 Q; V" v# M- J* c5 iwww.tvboxnow.com'I never thought I'd get another chance when I was in East Reach Hospital on the day I was meant to be carrying the torch in 1948.'

評分次數

• aa00

天涯海角见证奥运火炬第一棒

天涯海角见证奥运火炬第一棒
' P- b- H6 f7 A6 n# K9 q: D" H+ r& B

5 z$ R" k! V, E- O7 v' NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。伦敦奥运备战5月19日翻开新一页:长达70天、历程8000英里的奥运火炬接力从Land's End始发。
% l( a0 h7 {0 V$ a( H1 Wwww.tvboxnow.com举起首个火炬的是三届奥运冠军得主、男子单人帆船好手本·安斯利(Ben Anslie),BBC英伦网记者高毅前往现场,了解奥运火炬“第一棒”的所感所想和诚惶诚恐。
( T$ g" w9 r. ~公仔箱論壇. I1 H* |" q; u2 b

0 {4 \: H; ]: u: X5 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 r8 f4 P$ \7 u2 U, W公仔箱論壇
: e2 i. y1 O9 n3 k0 O0 w公仔箱論壇
Champions League hero Didier Drogba mobbed by thousands of screaming fans as he carries the Olympic flame TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" y+ d2 V0 U4 f) a; Q& ~- ~! h. Z, r

) b4 F4 g9 y3 G0 ^- K6 G# R
  •     Many supporters who turned out to see the footballer were in Chelsea   shirts
  •     Teenager detained after trying to grab the flame as it went through   Swindon
  •     Earlier today, relay was delayed by 10 minutes when convoy got lost
  •     Fireworks set off as the torch passes over Bristol's iconic Clifton   Bridge
By Kerry Mcqueeneytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 n9 x- M2 z+ s* v
PUBLISHED: 10:04 GMT, 23 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:46 GMT, 23 May 2012www.tvboxnow.com% s3 t. s) }' `4 E% T1 m* C, e5 M
3 ^5 K/ ]( f2 F/ H1 q3 D/ g' t6 x" j
Thousands of screaming fans mobbed Chelsea star Didier Drogba as he carried the Olympic flame through Swindon this afternoon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 F( S" N  G1 O! x

8 u; t1 V/ O) B, J' T# g) Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe footballer waved at supporters as he jogged through the town centre with the torch and many of those who turned out to see him were wearing Chelsea shirts.
2 r* U2 E  L% F; \6 n! nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( V0 V5 r$ F) J6 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDrogba emerged from the pedestrianised Market Street where fans had gathered to catch a glimpse of the star.: Q/ C/ G2 L% [0 G
www.tvboxnow.com0 l6 |: L' y4 d9 W# J
The footballer, who was the 84th torchbearer of the day, ran down Commercial Road in Swindon's bustling shopping district.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 v& w1 B! T9 i' y# A
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; I8 D  k4 H5 v) p- X; a% o
) Z+ B2 k" t! t! F, F
Footballer and flame: Didier Drogba with the torch as he carries it through Swindon
5 \0 V4 ~, W% r- s5 e9 B7 W公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. m5 V$ v+ k6 Q. u& S' f+ B' q3 D

2 D: }( E" P: W% B( a4 n2 `/ L% b公仔箱論壇 Mobbed: Many turned out to see the footballer who, yesterday, announced he would be leaving Chelsea公仔箱論壇) I2 C9 {# x$ v: l. H( [
: ]3 C$ v' B* X1 a6 I

" y! i& _3 R0 K, w( c4 m Running man: The footballer, who was the 84th torchbearer of the day, ran down Commercial Road in Swindon's bustling shopping districtwww.tvboxnow.com, P* u8 L! v# l4 m( U  S* ]$ e3 R

' `" X1 D( H4 R$ ]The road was turned into a sea of blue, red and white from the hundreds of Union flags, balloons and football shirts.
0 a8 G0 E/ A9 {: I
公仔箱論壇) g5 X, ^; R+ v; O
Drogba was flanked by police and security as he handed over the flame to Stephen Ratcliffe, chairman of Newlands Park, a community multi-sport venue owned by Cheltenham Rugby Club.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 U8 z3 \. i; r; j2 ^4 Z
www.tvboxnow.com1 r5 H3 Y& L" I8 S
As the two torches touched, spectators ran towards Drogba to get a photo of the footballer. He was then quickly whisked through the crowd into a silver car and driven away.
, L; g! Q; ~4 Jwww.tvboxnow.com; x6 U6 F( b' S% T2 E9 I4 ^5 k
While the footballer was whisked away, there was drama shortly after he had passed the torch on when a 16-year-old youth attempted to grab the flame as it passed.
9 n. P5 |5 b! O" pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( ^% y" J' t5 O4 \# p0 \, S; RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The teenager was rugby-tackled by a security guard after getting within 2ft of the torch as it made its way down Great Western Way in the town.公仔箱論壇- U& Y1 H7 ?" Q

7 J# v; u  h4 t2 k% _& l2 b9 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The youth was then bundled into the crowd before he was chased down the street and detained by officers at the scene.
9 o5 l( V2 y8 C, }0 t, E# \6 x. zwww.tvboxnow.com. Y* ?9 S1 r& ^! N
A spokesman for the force revealed he was not arrested - but taken home to his parents and given a word of advice.
; U# ?5 }9 ~4 m6 r
! |6 ?3 F& S, w* L$ J8 v) j$ x
Eyewitness Shauni Iles, 20, who was  watching the relay with sister Maddie, six, looked on in horror as the Olympic flame was almost seized by the rampaging yob.
& b8 U1 a' ?1 wwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇  _# _# `7 s0 w7 J
The sociology student, from Swindon, said: 'The guy came from the left of me and ran out into the road - he got about two-feet from the torch.公仔箱論壇; y5 R. i& h! I1 U

+ ~) s( P# Z# o4 k# iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- k- B9 U4 z6 r: owww.tvboxnow.com Drama: This is the moment an unidentified youth attempted to attack the Olympic Flame as it passed through Swindon. The man was bundled into the crowd and detained by officers, before being given 'a word of advice'www.tvboxnow.com  g( w6 m7 `/ {! M& d
7 ?% q" c! w1 Z6 g0 g
'But a security guard tackled him and threw him back into the crowd - narrowly missing my sister. He landed on top of a four-year-old child.
$ @, G( I8 C9 y& u3 L6 dwww.tvboxnow.com'He then tried to run off but was eventually caught by police and arrested. It was a really shocking thing to witness - the torch was under attack.'
! G2 {: K0 y% [# K: j: W  UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 e& ?: z5 I9 s/ tDrogba, who plays for the Ivory Coast striker, scored the equaliser and then the winning penalty in Saturday's dramatic Champions League final win over Bayern Munich, announced yesterday he was quitting Chelsea to pursue his career elsewhere.+ E3 i8 R$ v. P5 u3 {

7 a% ]1 Q% l5 Y; Q9 N/ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe departs Stamford Bridge with his reputation as one of the club's greatest players firmly intact, but he knows it could have been so much different.
0 Q( ~3 ~1 B7 F9 s; e8 K3 Y
3 G0 C! b* T. l& A, o! o$ \( _, f7 a8 z/ wwww.tvboxnow.comEver since the 34-year-old joined the club from Marseille in 2004 they have been chasing the European Cup and, after so many near misses, Drogba's final kick for them earned them the prize they coveted.; J! x8 R5 l% c" ?; H( ~( l3 v

3 w* I5 k* P% A  d7 _3 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHad he not have scored and had Bayern gone on to win, he admits he may have been tempted to stay but, with all his loose ends tied up, he is moving on to a new chapter.
* J& x% ~" J3 ?* ]% L' i5 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( Z9 r' A: n; n$ D+ J% _  p% z公仔箱論壇8 _: w9 @5 m7 ?7 d' u
Explosive: The torchbearer is greeted by fireworks as they run across Bristol's iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge
& V7 W  n6 b$ ?$ d8 ^3 B/ M9 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇  J- O  h. u* N1 u) `# w
公仔箱論壇2 a( K+ j! @5 l5 _0 u
Honour: Rebecca Pantaney carries the Olympic flame over the Clifton Suspension Bridge during the leg between Failand and Filton
! |, \8 l1 [  D9 r* f) X' VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ O5 J: {( A: M9 O. i
6 G* S) R1 t) ]* \
Long way to go: After arriving it he UK last Friday, the Olympic Flame is now on day five of its 70-day relay
; A% |8 V" s$ F7 E2 f公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com, ~" y& H- J. o
Speaking to Radio 5 Live, he said: 'I think winning the game was the key. Not me scoring the penalty.
) m0 s" k7 \7 u5 K2 z. ]% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 |  I. u" S/ C/ t& O( s) q'Winning the game was the turning point, that's why I have decided to say goodbye.
0 [- Q/ M% O2 v8 ~2 X0 p$ twww.tvboxnow.com
/ L4 r2 S' b# z) U7 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'We made the story together and I want people to remember that. This is the best time to move on.公仔箱論壇& o3 m4 B. d0 ~( @3 u5 f* Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ `8 h- ~6 d( X; c' B
'Yes, there's a chance that if the result was different, maybe I would be here.0 W  s+ n2 t+ d4 x! W( v  m6 o5 @

/ M! `% w: V* x- x6 `/ l' R'We were talking for many weeks, but the turning point was based on the fact I won everything I could and scored in most of the finals we have played, trying to make a difference.www.tvboxnow.com2 g! V* R4 B/ }* c  l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 E) Z8 f+ _- ~+ F
'I hope everyone will understand. Everything I did was for the fans and I hope they understand.'
+ l$ b1 A0 |, W8 L; t9 u7 c8 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww.tvboxnow.com" o9 f9 @5 Q/ @, z
Earlier today, the Olympic torch took a wrong turn in Bristol, delaying the relay by 10 minutes.
0 f& C% j! O! w$ f" h$ ]www.tvboxnow.com& z" u* q$ ^& K
However, once the convoy got back on track it sparked a spectacular fireworks display as the torchbearer passed over the city's iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- b/ S( U% s$ N6 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ J$ H4 i/ _5 W! S8 G: @. J* _# LThe torch left the foggy streets of Bristol for North Somerset at 5.50am before travelling by convoy to visit Nailsea, Backwell and Flax Bourton.
9 I6 C2 }5 d" M! F4 d) a

. ]0 i1 h" f0 L& U; y* wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut as it returned to Bristol via Nailsea the convoy took a wrong turn in Failand.公仔箱論壇$ Q6 Q; l5 s* _

: K& G: D! `0 u0 d6 Z, iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; U. M5 L* H: {3 Y
Moment to shine: John Shaw carries the Olympic flame on the leg between Bristol and Nailseatvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, S& m) ?+ x+ L
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ^4 b" W' b  O: u7 X
8 g0 ~6 D. r; n) C9 a9 I3 ^; P
Proud procession: Margaret Glastonbury with the torch. Tens of thousands of people had lined the streets of Bristol to catch a glimpse of the flame
/ F% G, z8 N8 }3 vwww.tvboxnow.com
1 u0 i7 F4 R* |! Q8 ~1 j: Fwww.tvboxnow.comTens of thousands of people had lined the streets of Bristol to catch a glimpse of the flame.
2 [0 @: M/ A" [2 e: {% S" JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ _1 F& u( K$ U7 I  q* V! H% u6 F公仔箱論壇Clifton Suspension Bridge was left suspiciously empty but all became clear when Rebecca Pantaney stepped on to the Grade I-listed structure and the loud bang of fireworks was heard.' w) k- U- O4 J! ]

7 p* z! \- |0 c% p6 ?* H公仔箱論壇Ms Pantaney won badminton gold at the 1998 Commonwealth Games as part of the women's team.
6 B! t. B2 j; l! z; m/ T: _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ?& e8 W2 E, \
Gasps could be heard from the crowd as people cheered and waved Union Flags.5 d0 P2 C" G, w; y
公仔箱論壇; J* X; ?) h- z, Q( i+ u
The display followed the torchbearer as she ran across the bridge to loud applause from spectators.公仔箱論壇8 U1 \$ E# _, w
www.tvboxnow.com  w7 k; z9 k% T- x& A# x
The flame was handed over on the middle of the bridge, which was designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, to Thomas Baker.公仔箱論壇& @$ t& i2 |1 M/ t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  B3 k; g! }$ S/ ^
A Locog (London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games) spokesman said that when the mistake was made no torchbearers were running and the relay was in 'convoy mode'.www.tvboxnow.com9 j# p+ ~1 S/ a) ^& E( s/ [
公仔箱論壇8 D# O+ o3 ~. {/ }1 [# J
They added: 'They missed a turning this morning between Nailsea and Failand. They realised straight away and rectified it.( ]: p9 T) K- v9 X! V( s3 m7 S

% N0 [1 m: I6 {) T! I'They were running 10 minutes late. It did not impact on any of the torchbearers.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 {7 X5 V  a% z! q- Q& w6 z; X

* `4 |+ h- L- r$ r9 j. g公仔箱論壇'It was in convoy travelling from Nailsea to Failand.'www.tvboxnow.com+ y- z: j1 i  A) H6 F" i

5 T+ `) f) K" ^! Z$ k5 a
$ t' Y& A( C- q3 B6 w0 [" E" l: D% |0 r公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 Z& G7 }' \1 J3 z) g3 j

評分次數

• aa00

2012伦敦奥运本土火炬传递第一天

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-24 09:23 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇( z7 G7 x6 s5 z% Z
5 D- v4 {; D2 J1 s. G
2012伦敦奥运本土火炬传递第一天
. U, o* I" t% p& H. t公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇  h4 A) G) z/ c( t8 ?3 _! m* r

% d4 X1 g$ U9 _$ h* _: \  g* }+ q5 C2012年5月19日,伦敦奥运生活在完成9天的希腊传递后,在英国康沃尔的Land's End 兰兹角登陆。在兰兹角举行了隆重的火炬点燃仪式后,火炬经Marazion,Falmouth, Truro和伊甸园,最终在晚上9点15分到达普利茅斯。火炬传递的沿途受到了当地居民的热烈欢迎。在火炬到达的Hoe公园,奥组委举办了盛大的欢迎晚 会,普利茅斯市长也出席了晚会并致欢迎辞。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% o! S* W1 Y) m" \
, N9 M; d3 x7 ]9 X+ A3 I
www.tvboxnow.com! l0 v$ }6 A. E% u/ w% K& a

7 V3 h, F* o  d9 f9 k! KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: N( G" K6 Z- l3 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 g2 q  b1 ]5 e) n& W9 V9 ywww.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 L7 }2 f- a' p4 W
This is why you'd be crazy to travel during the Olympics: Heathrow staff pictured training to handle huge increase in baggage
3 x- e5 `! a% ^% hwww.tvboxnow.com
  •     Staff put through their paces with 3,000 extra bags over just two hours
  •     During Games they will be expected to process 50,000 extra bags a day
By Jaya Narain公仔箱論壇0 Q4 f% v$ J  b
PUBLISHED: 16:33 GMT, 24 May 2012 | UPDATED: 18:59 GMT, 24 May 2012www.tvboxnow.com1 v  ?# T# o5 @

7 n8 o- |: |' Z5 y. E1 d: i6 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To anyone who is thinking of travelling to and from Britain via Heathrow this summer, the picture will send a shudder down their spine.
# z1 m% `, P  f& K! ]/ N4 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

* m$ J; s* G2 O0 O, {% swww.tvboxnow.comAirport staff have been put through their paces to ensure they are fully prepared for an enormous increase in the amount of baggage coming through the terminals - that they fully expect to happen.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 i" W* i  ~: F7 Z4 z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: P* O9 I' r. O  L. S3 J
Spectators, tourists and the athletes will swamp the airport with luggage and the number of bags is set to soar by around 20 per cent on the day before the Olympics.
/ l, F& J* n% E7 p; G3 j4 a  I/ t3 o( b' @; T& W' Z- P; B4 Z, h

2 U* Q( _7 p  k1 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBaggage: A dry-run at Heathrow today saw staff deal with an extra 3,000 bags in an hour
1 s1 v( `9 W* O: u' J5 M
8 t/ j( `# t" @! Q7 zwww.tvboxnow.comAnd it is set to be busy throughout the Games before the massive getaway after the closing ceremony.
: K) Z; K$ D5 f+ g* p8 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 a# c% I3 s6 |2 P$ ?: T, Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThat day - August 13 - will see more passengers and bags than Heathrow has ever had in a single day.
) d( u3 L" o# i& n7 v+ F$ Y& l9 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Up to 65 per cent of visitors are planning to leave on that day and the airport expects to process around 138,000 people and 200,000 bags instead of an average of 150,000 on a normal day.
# P' N' X5 U7 t) S! ~; C5 O( [" X" ^9 \, `
So this week saw a major dry run for the Games in Terminal 5 with an 3,000 extra bags dealt with by baggage handlers in just two hours.
. R6 K8 m8 c4 d5 R! Y5 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 K) A* r/ |8 m6 z+ d* G
And luckily it went off without a hitch with the last bag being cleared from the conveyor belts by 5pm.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, z% y% v+ r- e+ O  C0 l8 W9 n' a  O
www.tvboxnow.com. R) ^; O3 T7 [
  x0 U. W& F1 _1 n1 m  j! J! c! ^
As far as the eye can see: An extra 50,000 bags a day will travel through Heathrow on the busiest day of the Games公仔箱論壇, v- q; }3 b1 s$ W) J; C! }

8 V9 }  ^0 P' \' i: ]8 D' K# F5 \ tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. P% @$ K( E% @; W, }& n7 O
Carry-on: 480 staff have been hired to deal with the huge increase in traffic through HeathrowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 T) b4 B' b6 J
公仔箱論壇4 O) z. ]3 t. _2 K& i8 l# u
Extra staff have been hired to help manage the increased numbers. There has been extra training and rehearsals for staff to make sure they know what to do, and when.
1 U  g  Q' p& O. m4 ?2 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇7 l" G, R, N3 a; S
Measures to ensure it runs smoothly include standing up bags on the carousels to enable more bags to be loaded to make it easier for passengers to pick up their bags.
2 ~- R" l9 C+ B+ |! r+ S) \# qwww.tvboxnow.com
. q, T3 r* B# j1 c! ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBags will also be removed from full carousels to a secured space nearby, which will help clear the carousels and hall quicker.
# H/ }& t. r6 E- T7 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 |% i: d% T2 }5 g- [. @A spokesman for Heathrow Airport said: ‘It is important to test how these plans will work to ensure a smooth operation once the Games are underway.
# Q2 m. O9 n; O" |0 k+ A, D5 ?公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com. k7 z! N7 [- f4 x5 E% v! X$ h
‘The dry run in Terminal 5 went off extremely well with baggage handlers dealing with all 3,000 bags within two hours.’
6 Y# J: l1 m/ Y- j9 O) v0 u4 nwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇7 j" G, Y2 P. h4 J
Around 80 per cent of all visitors to the Games will pass through Heathrow airport including athletes, officials, sponsors, media and spectators – equivalent to 250 jumbo jets.
. \# v! k& y+ r3 B- f0 S! ]6 V  F

% m1 b4 v* b& k  r1 x' yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 V: d. w2 ?2 E
Heavy duty: Up to 600,000 extra passengers will pass through Heathrow during the Games
) Z& M4 y& ~% Q3 f4 {, e
* E5 ~1 E4 Z' Y; \公仔箱論壇HEATHROW BY NUMBERS DURING THE GAMES
1 j: ^( a3 N0 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。More than £20 million has been spent on  extra staff for Olympics.
) O& i4 z6 K. z2 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 B0 o: I6 x7 X$ U, M7 c) \+ c* u! {Up to 600,000 extra passengers - 80 per cent of all Olympic visitors - will pass through Heathrow during the games.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 a9 K, _1 a- z, s" y
480 extra Border Force staff will be recruited.
! n4 P- Q2 ^" q+ c
1 M7 C0 J& I, G4 v! R) {' F公仔箱論壇Heathrow is also recruiting 1,000 volunteers from local communities who, among other things, will wave off each flight leaving Heathrow after the Games.5 m' s/ ^" M# O6 e6 E
www.tvboxnow.com1 t0 S0 m# P8 \# M
The airport is building a special terminal for departing athletes with 31 check-in desks and seven security lanes.www.tvboxnow.com( c! j" ?; Q& o- ~* @+ x1 I
0 C/ a* d( y. w5 x# j
On August 13 - the day after the closing ceremony an extra 30,000 people and 50,000 bags will pass through the airport.
6 x* G- {1 {0 `# Y3 n, P7 W( j6 Z+ k5 R. v+ g  I0 X  }0 {. U

評分次數

• aa00

Olympic beach volleyball team stop traffic in London's Parliament Square sporting briefs and bikinisTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& m$ d$ }" i  i' c, _  Q" M: o
  •     British squad pose in bikini tops and briefs
  •     Stunt designed to highlight how busy London’s roads will be during 2012 Games
By Sadie Whitelocks
6 H" G( @0 C% c, ~/ r: N$ Z. w公仔箱論壇PUBLISHED: 09:45 GMT, 24 May 2012 | UPDATED: 15:08 GMT, 24 May 2012
0 Z  b/ O$ H3 A8 F4 b1 C: JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 Q" \$ @) v- S1 I+ w& j! qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Rush hour traffic was brought to a standstill this morning as Great Britain's female beach volleyball team posed on the roadside in their bikini tops and briefs.
1 O* R; h7 Z/ _公仔箱論壇
& `; m9 F5 w" nAs temperatures climbed into the 20s, the scantily clad sportswomen went through a vigorous warm-up routine in London's Parliament Square.
2 H) N5 U' G; r5 `
$ V- o$ ^  k$ L- d/ \0 V: l* }" gwww.tvboxnow.comThe stunt was designed to highlight how busy the capital’s roads will be during the Olympics, as there will be an extra 1,000 games-related vehicles travelling every hour.www.tvboxnow.com8 z2 e+ b' ]8 \, Y: f5 u
公仔箱論壇) r, F2 S7 R- e3 e

1 M7 t) r) \! X! H3 _公仔箱論壇Sporting stars: Members of Great Britain women's Beach Volleyball team (L-R) Denise Johns, Lucy Bolton, Shauna Mullin and Zara Dempne
/ U6 L; w  {  m4 m0 l- V6 Awww.tvboxnow.com. ~( B6 P3 J1 M% J8 \1 t
The event was held not only to indicate the effect on traffic but also to help launch Transport for London’s (TfL) online planning tool entitled Temporary Road Changes.
& v. Y! G1 c6 y" J: _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Garrett Emmerson, TfL’s surface transport chief operating officer, said: 'We are doing everything we can to make sure people are aware of, and can comply with, the changes that will be made to London’s roads during the Games.
6 Y6 h2 l$ i# Z# R/ j; t6 p

! A6 |( m& C  f( j0 X公仔箱論壇'Roads in central London and around venues will be exceptionally busy during the Games. Our Temporary Road Changes tool means roads users can see where there will be changes to the road network, allowing them to plan ahead.
  G3 f! H2 \3 A6 k/ X- [  ?
7 [( a6 m( z/ Z' `1 e- Q* ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'Our advice is to avoid driving in central London and around the Olympic Route Network (ORN) and venues or, if journeys are absolutely essential, to plan ahead and allow extra time.'
, K+ ]/ @/ p, C) q% c/ i4 g www.tvboxnow.com0 |$ s9 A) w1 Y+ @
Hot ticket: Women's Olympic beach volleyball will be played between July 28 and August 12 at Horse Guards Parade 公仔箱論壇/ ^) U2 H! k2 U, T

8 y% C7 M) L  d0 o" wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! v1 |9 r/ D: H; K6 h( ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The stunt was aimed at reminding commuters that roads are likely to be busier at peak times during the 2012 Games, m- l/ R: S3 ]" {7 b2 Y. d
: l( f5 c0 h2 d$ A1 M% E0 ]* E
Signs along the roads and public information campaigns before and during the Games will ensure roads users have all the information they need to comply with the changes.
% _4 b. D$ c3 T% q5 S
9 {: f3 N7 T, _5 J% L$ Z1 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Parking or stopping on the Olympic Route Network will be restricted.
2 J& A0 i/ J& m公仔箱論壇

5 P' m3 w) e2 X& R" F; FA penalty charge of £130 will be issued to owners of vehicles who break these regulations during the Games and any illegally parked vehicle will be removed to a pound.www.tvboxnow.com  }% f; l0 l) R1 V/ v8 h
公仔箱論壇4 v: N4 @# s9 B+ @
Beach Volleyball made its Olympic debut at Atlanta 1996 and has since become one of the most popular spectator sports at the Games. This year it will be played between July 28 and August 12 at a special temporary arena on Horse Guards Parade which will be covered in 3,000 tonnes of sand.
7 O+ }( H  H6 o/ B/ o0 R' f" {9 p0 nwww.tvboxnow.com

; O/ K& r4 o& `5 {0 l2 M) b- ^6 }) k公仔箱論壇Shauna Mullin and her partner Zara Dampney, ranked 34th in the world, and Denise Johns and Lucy Boulton, ranked 50th are Britain’s women’s beach volleyball Olympic hopefuls.
5 O+ A1 m  f7 r/ h: h4 w% J公仔箱論壇9 x$ e! P9 [2 t5 h0 x- y0 `
At least one team (pair) is guaranteed a place, but whether both make it won’t be known until next month. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  n7 I: s6 c% b3 ^$ R  S5 z+ G5 n
The United States has won five of the eight Olympic gold medals since the sport’s introduction.4 e0 Y8 @" h% {0 g
www.tvboxnow.com0 O; q2 |& D- Y6 R4 n
公仔箱論壇; h! o( D  L' A2 ^: f$ ~
Larissa Franca and Juliana Felisberta of Brazil clinched a gold medal as beach volleyball returned to Beijing for the first time since the 2008 Olympics as teams went head-to-head in the FIVB Swatch World Tourtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 n9 O* @6 @/ t

6 Q, L* ?/ Q$ E- {) K 公仔箱論壇( G1 G" J1 Z: [0 p' L1 w& Z
Beach Volleyball made its Olympic debut at Atlanta 1996 and has since become one of the most popular spectator sports at the Games

評分次數

• aa00

World-record ONE HUNDRED millionaires to be created in mammoth EuroMillions draw on night of Olympic Games opening ceremonyBy Leon Watson. t- w1 G) E( E! _9 x
PUBLISHED: 16:37 GMT, 24 May 2012 | UPDATED: 17:08 GMT, 24 May 20128 L3 Q/ I; O5 @: H5 {) K2 N9 l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# H& p+ J2 b5 e2 x
A one-off National Lottery draw will create 100 millionaires as a 'thank you' to players for helping fund the London Olympics.% k7 d. A6 D3 f* F, k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 K, C; G1 _) m+ [1 ^6 s
The EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle draw will take place on the night of the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games on July 27, a National Lottery spokesman said.公仔箱論壇3 B  N/ K  N. h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% T5 n$ w) f3 U0 y8 n; K
The event guarantees a million-pound cheque for 100 UK players, breaking the world record for the most millionaires created in a single draw.公仔箱論壇" q* I2 h0 F# a+ i

. v! ?/ I4 n9 f2 E  o5 j0 MA million-pound cheque will be handed out to 100 UK EuroMillions players, breaking the world record for the most millionaires created in a single draw公仔箱論壇" `1 W: \2 [. [

# V7 i- a. Y3 L" c9 \+ ANational Lottery players are contributing £2.2billion towards the staging of the London 2012 Games, including venues and infrastructure.4 `* |* M6 N5 o" H9 J/ |
" j  a, p  v/ B5 I$ U
The spokesman said: 'The opening ceremony will be a huge night for Britain and this amazing draw is set to add to that excitement, making it truly a night to remember.
" d" O* _  t9 R' d2 ^'We will see 100 UK players become millionaires as the torch is lit above London, smashing the world record for the most millionaires created in one night.公仔箱論壇9 H* V$ A& K  Q, k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; S1 g6 A* C( A# L& U, N* u
'National Lottery players are playing a key role in the London 2012 Games, helping fund both the infrastructure and venues, and provide life-changing support to athletes.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- U9 m7 ~+ m1 a( z  J+ h% G2 e) _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ F- }4 D0 ?2 y  M% C6 K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) @) I  `7 d+ ^$ E
National Lottery millionaires look forward to welcoming 100 new members into their exclusive club on July 27
  N# d0 B) M, U, e' e! W! \' r. F1 |6 ~" a0 u% \2 U+ B- d
3 c/ {* \& w; b: u; |/ g
EuroMillions lottery winners Chris and Colin Weir scooped a record-breaking £161million jackpot win last year
/ }; L. S7 V7 D7 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇! E' |% Z9 a# u8 `
'This special one-off draw celebrates their role in helping bring the Games to London.'* K* L  j1 Q6 \2 r$ h' Y% n

5 A" I  C+ H; q5 ^8 S' O公仔箱論壇The previous record for million-pound winners in a single draw was set after 25 players won in the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle draw on Christmas Eve in 2010.www.tvboxnow.com9 A5 W) D2 x9 }$ f
公仔箱論壇5 i) U! K6 I* u2 d, z* L3 o2 e7 T
The biggest ever British jackpot was claimed by Colin and Chris Weir from Largs, Ayrshire, who banked £161million last July from their £2 ticket.
6 F. f' o; P3 V% @' ^% w% Z( v& l' l/ e# W$ A3 }
There have now been 22 UK winners since the nine-country European draw was launched in 2004.
6 z7 v  J" N8 n6 G* s/ j! O0 O7 o* K

評分次數

• aa00

2012伦敦奥运华人受表彰

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-27 01:16 PM 編輯 9 Z! X' V: z/ P) M

( F3 L' C; K' |' y公仔箱論壇2012伦敦奥运华人受表彰
& x( K6 o5 _5 Q4 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! n6 i& G) g1 B' U7 k公仔箱論壇5月21日,“英国国会跨党派华人事务小组”在伦敦举行记者会,表彰积极参与2012伦敦奥运的华人,多位伦敦奥运会华人火炬手、华人奥运义工受到表彰。
0 L2 e2 H/ n7 k6 w公仔箱論壇
: [6 `' Z# T  k6 y3 a' e" e5 Y0 [) |. D" N+ k# f# Q+ ?. e

; G9 K6 d1 v: t7 x5 o% W9 U" q/ j9 d( D公仔箱論壇
1 U: D, s: C* o9 K+ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, X  J5 H: L) E& w0 Z
7 c4 v. s0 c0 w( p3 ]# z' g9 X.

德罗巴传送奥运火炬

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-29 01:13 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇- J4 ~2 K: H. N$ V

* b/ \0 G. D: _德罗巴传送奥运火炬
4 P' V% U! R# h. t1 d7 k& w( v$ ?4 ]4 s5 U
+ I/ o8 X% r! y+ {( @  ]& `
英超俱乐部切尔西(Chelsea)赢得欧冠杯的功臣德罗巴(Didier Drogba)传送了伦敦奥运火炬。- }. I) D0 `0 @. {$ M
火炬在5月23日传送至英格兰的斯文顿(Swindon),德罗巴在中午左右接力后走过市中心,在下午二时完成他的传送路程。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ]0 \& ]6 G, ]+ z# @" ]
最近有报道说这名科特迪亚前锋在离开切尔西之后会到中国踢球。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% E/ @3 W4 Z3 F% i

/ T" N: s8 J8 e  L* I+ nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ Y' B  s  D$ E1 \0 [
% P, }0 O3 ?4 B' H# G, Y公仔箱論壇
, l1 i% D1 {" J* ]! j0 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇1 ]' ?5 L- b5 E2 r

" V  w# H6 v/ ]% Q6 Fwww.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 R; L3 ?5 l" L) k) g* s
倫敦奧運‧出動長程聲‧波部署導彈‧倫敦警務全力戒備
: U9 w# M* P8 }& R; ^公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ q  ]  w: [+ `
(英國‧倫敦29日訊)倫敦奧運會將在2個月後登場,倫敦將啟動英國歷來規模最大的警務行動,逾4萬名安全部隊將在強大情資單位支援下,維護場館、運動員和數以百萬計遊客的安全。英國當局最擔心“孤狼”恐怖攻擊,而網絡攻擊、球迷滋事、暴動、民間緊急事故、甚至極端天氣,都列入英國當局規劃可能發生的狀況內,並對此進行沙盤演練。
' g8 Z5 ?8 R: n/ jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 q* b2 |# I- x# N# u# `

* {0 r- Z1 x+ r7 h' ^英國各地52個單位的員警將在6月4日至9月16日期間參與維安行動,時間直至殘障奧運閉幕以後。根據英國倫敦都會區警察局發佈的聲明,奧運高峰期間將有約1萬2千500名員警參與任務,其中倫敦部署多達9500名員警。
& \- S+ D# E; M4 s6 q( |8 s. v! F

! @# o2 p8 g. x) M" u3 w5 F( i* I騎警、警犬單位、摩托車護衛隊及受過搜索技巧、海事、公共秩序及鎗械訓練的特殊員警,都將處於待命狀態。
% _$ S( q& E! J: N/ s3 Rwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 g! ]9 X. T; L( P5 y2 H" }- D0 x7 R+ ~
公仔箱論壇% c, X9 E& ^8 Z7 L5 q
英國國防部早前指出,奧運期間維安行動將出動長程聲波裝置(LRAD),甚至部署地對空導彈,確保奧運安全順利舉行。此外,英國也將部署6座導彈發射台,出動皇家海軍當前最大的艦艇—兩棲突擊艦“海洋號”,另有多架“颱風式”戰機待命。公仔箱論壇, P2 t2 u2 a/ d4 l

+ Q" v- R0 n5 l2 s8 L- @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: w) R- l1 y9 X" o7 N% k. B# I6 f
7月27日至8月12日奧運舉行期間,將實施空中管制。/ @+ I) Z8 G1 Z5 l6 k: \

5 }# l) E) W4 ~- h9 W& c/ K5 t
www.tvboxnow.com/ A9 Q& L  H' v  z- A! n: R1 ~
(星洲日報/國際)公仔箱論壇5 K8 O" V! y1 r) V; e& e6 G0 ?' [7 k- `4 P
www.tvboxnow.com4 X- q' S- X0 X3 W  W6 k
3 ~- Y- q6 N8 g& R8 [9 W$ D5 f

評分次數

• aa00

奧運遊倫敦‧聰明省錢玩6 ^" I8 E# J1 `. P9 ^' `5 P0 z

) A6 d/ {% `0 ~- k$ Q" J5 zwww.tvboxnow.com
(英國‧倫敦29日訊)2012奧運會即將於7月底在英國倫敦登場,屆時勢必掀一股旅遊狂潮。想趁著奧運熱潮暢遊物價高昂的倫敦,有許多聰明省錢玩法,保證讓人盡興而歸。公仔箱論壇8 ]  @6 K) O# Y) C4 e

- |3 X5 s( p$ r7 |5 z; r1 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。今年5月初,倫敦被知名旅遊網站Trip Advisor選為全球、全歐洲及全英國最佳旅遊城市,足以說明倫敦對遊客的吸引力。
" W1 C2 t0 s0 r7 [7 ?' w+ u公仔箱論壇
& p# k: P! ^1 y5 T' owww.tvboxnow.com大英博物館‧收藏豐富
4 j* D& x5 l. C+ r( r3 u% u" _對藝術文化愛好者而言,倫敦能讓你在荷包不失血情況下大飽眼福。世界3大博物館之一的大英博物館、收藏梵谷《向日葵》等名畫的國家藝廊(國家美術館)、全球最大裝飾藝術與設計的維多利亞與艾柏特博物館,及適合帶小朋友參觀的自然歷史博物館等世界級的博物館,全部免費入場。/ Z$ W+ P9 C9 ?% z8 t

4 l: L$ k; o# B( n公仔箱論壇城市綠地‧海德公園tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 r  K3 b1 L, e: Z" N7 k; s0 Y
如果你愛好大自然,作為全球公園綠地最多的大城市,倫敦也能夠滿足你。即使在寸土寸金的市中心,就有3個原本王室專屬之後開放給大眾的公園,包括知名的海德公園、聖詹姆士公園、緊臨白金漢宮的綠公園等。這些佔地廣闊的公園同樣免費開放,適宜散步、健身或野餐。公仔箱論壇8 w7 C4 I9 V' G

) [. s4 L: q! q! F9 f2 H0 P列斯特廣場‧巧遇大明星
4 Z2 D3 h1 z7 W3 k! W7 M( X公仔箱論壇有“英國好萊塢”之稱的倫敦列斯特廣場,歷時17個月、高達1千530萬英鎊(約7千577萬令吉)整修後正式對外開放,許多電影首映會在附近電影院舉行,運氣好的話還可看到大明星走紅毯。
6 o" j* z) a0 g5 h. d

, l. j; M; R' i* M7 w% FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。特拉法加廣場‧遠眺景點www.tvboxnow.com0 w- S) C: U0 b
鄰近的特拉法加廣場則位於國家藝廊正前方,是倫敦舉辦大型公共活動的首選地,廣場前有兩座噴水池和國家英雄納爾遜將軍的紀念碑,從這裡遠眺倫敦眼和國會大廈,有不同的視覺享受。今年適逢英女王伊麗莎白二世登基60週年,除了到白金漢宮外拍照,免費看衛兵交接外,也可到白金漢宮參觀女王的珠寶特展,但需購票入場。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* m; n5 ~( K9 M7 p2 ^9 ~

, @& Q+ Q1 E7 X* g" D公仔箱論壇重要地標‧國會大廈大笨鐘
2 O- y; `! |' x; d1 R. YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。另外,倫敦重要地標之一的國會大廈及大笨鐘,也不需花費分毫,國會也免費開放參觀。遊客可前往連結泰晤士河南北的倫敦塔橋,領略不同的倫敦風光。倫敦的公共交通系統四通八達,坐地鐵和巴士仍是最省錢的方式,只要一張地鐵卡(Oyster Card)在手,就能隨心所欲地暢遊倫敦。
' ]# m0 S9 L# K0 j! }(星洲日報/國際)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- c6 ?1 n: F. W, q
www.tvboxnow.com/ Y6 s  Q% C( N- A' [( q

評分次數

• aa00

500毫升飲用水9令吉‧倫敦甚麼都貴!
, B( v, z1 S8 _5 Z$ J
7 X% x& c% M+ R7 U0 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(英國‧倫敦29日訊)體壇盛事2012年倫敦奧運會還有不到2個月便開幕,不少體育迷想要前往朝聖,但倫敦的物價相對大馬已高出不少,遇上奧運盛事,不少人感嘆:倫敦真的是甚麼都貴!$ t* {  s  S6 N' g: q

$ `' {" u. n1 @1 W4 C8 H2 i* c, C倫敦奧運是英國向世界展示的絕佳機會,對英國經濟也大有貢獻,英國著名的埃勞德銀行預測,奧運將為英國經濟帶來估計達210億英鎊(約1050億令吉)的貢獻。不過,羊毛出在羊身上,這210億英鎊,可能你我都有貢獻。www.tvboxnow.com$ h6 p4 m2 G  w# y& m; a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% A! q5 |8 r7 v
倫敦在非奧運期間的物價就已經讓人吃不消,據英國《每日郵報》報導,奧運期間,光是1瓶500毫升的水大約要1.8英鎊(約9令吉)、熱狗5.9英鎊(約30令吉)等,都要比平常昂貴。英國廣播公司(BBC)稱,倫敦奧運區內的居民不得不忍受少數房東哄抬房租敲詐,一些房東為了藉奧運發財,甚至想要驅趕房客。
! m: P/ t' _+ w- B3 V/ O* N$ z
- v. Y% N  ^4 M1 p, owww.tvboxnow.com有倫敦房客聲稱,他們被房東掃地出門,因為房東把每週350英鎊的房租提高到6000英鎊。
  K2 W1 v: i8 b% @. V7 E/ k6 ^7 D6 S
此外,黃牛省、賣假貨的小販也正瞄準遊客的口袋,從住宿到停車,從門票到紀念品,都想借奧運發財,還有人向遊客收取房租定金,但房子可能根本不存在。
www.tvboxnow.com1 F6 h- i# G6 F: G0 J; `: Z
(星洲日報/國際)

評分次數

• aa00

無政府主義組織“宣戰”‧倫敦奧運會危機四伏
# _6 ~) S- {3 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 C) b) ?: n! h) M
儘管英國政府期望舉辦倫奧可刺激當地經濟,帶動英國走出經濟衰退,但意大利無政府主義組織“非正式無政府聯盟”(FAI)的英國分支,近日在無政府主義者網站325.nostate指摘當局,在許多人還為三餐溫飽掙扎的情況下,執意主辦像奧運這樣盛大的活動,只會對國家發展有害。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; \/ p3 o5 x/ c7 p
* n# s; q2 }5 b6 @" D
該組織聲言,將不惜以游擊行動損害“破壞國家形象”、“盡可能造成經濟癱瘓”,以妨礙倫奧順利舉行。
0 G2 f  @, y9 ]www.tvboxnow.com他們明確指出,金融、司法、通訊、軍事和運輸設施,是他們發動“低程度戰爭”的目標。www.tvboxnow.com4 m8 q9 E) f! ^6 `  Z) u: d' d
他們在聲明中強調:“我們不想要富有的遊客,我們要的是內戰。”
: I0 A$ B( u$ d8 O
$ F2 e& b0 s( u5 u( V# @' MFAI承認鐵路站縱火
2 P" A& K( @" Z5 _  ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFAI還承認上週二對布里斯托爾兩個鐵路站附近的訊號系統縱火,導致鐵路服務嚴重受阻。
, x5 R% Q% C  e9 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb他們指出,選擇在當地發動襲擊,是因為當地是國防部和不少從事軍備生產的企業所在地,而他們的目的亦是要對這些部門和企業的員工造成影響。1 v6 r9 a. X( h$ A& Q' T) F4 L

1 J2 t8 A3 a# p8 H9 i, Y7 A4 gwww.tvboxnow.com根據官方公佈的數字,倫奧斥資約93億英鎊(約458億令吉),單在防範恐襲所花的費用已達10億英鎊(約49億令吉)。
2 m2 b3 p5 z' \9 o( d; Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. M) g2 H+ @0 l6 C. F. y
但有報導指當局的反恐準備,主要用來防範“基地”等大型恐怖組織,而非像FAI的小規模組織,恐令類似組織乘虛而入。
6 [: ^2 D; n' v公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇7 @( c1 H5 `5 N7 x7 V  `0 m9 M: ?
英國天空電視台更預計倫奧實質花的錢可能達240億英鎊(約1176令吉)。www.tvboxnow.com/ a1 L+ }+ [2 T0 _) O2 E3 A9 \

) X! v, M% h) W4 D“非正式無政府聯盟”(FAI)近年襲擊活動
, p8 ~. h4 m; l: k& v/ R6 L9 l2 k5 }4 x2012年5月22日:FAI對英國布里斯托爾兩個鐵路站附近的訊號系統縱火,導致鐵路服務嚴重受阻。2 i# t6 C9 e/ w9 x0 j; B
2012年5月7日:FAI的鎗手在意大利熱那亞市,向當地核能公司Ansaldo Nucleare行政總裁阿迪諾爾菲開鎗,擊中其腳踝。
+ `# X1 k! o0 b8 [3 l* {6 c1 t0 M2011年12月7日:FAI向德意志銀行行政總裁阿克曼寄郵包炸彈,但遭攔截。
6 n% t2 ]/ Z5 Y. @6 M% B; p4 e2011年3月31日:瑞士一個核能工會發生郵包炸彈爆炸,2人受傷。該郵包炸彈附有一封以FAI名義寄上的信。0 N* }, f& O9 v' D
(星洲日報/國際)
' e; E& N, _' i7 {; s" Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ b) `. }& y0 p8 b0 w0 e" Z& D4 Q

評分次數

• aa00

Hard to swallow? Spectators to pay £7 for a pint of beer at the Olympics... more than DOUBLE the national average
  • Beer and jacket potato will cost £13 and a quarter bottle of wine £4.80
  • Fish and chips priced at £8, a cup of tea £2 and cup of coffee £2.60
  • Picnics and 'excessive' amounts of food to be banned from the sites
    ( ~: l, G0 F/ `
  • Organisers say a family of four can buy refreshments for under £40

& e4 G  D( h  S3 X3 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ I; {$ @' j" t* x' V" a
' ?+ s3 u$ J3 F6 ^Pricey: A 330ml bottle of Heineken beer, the only lager that can be served at the Games, will cost £4.20, the equivalent of £7.23 a pint: L* K4 v/ F2 u+ w- k+ z

7 R* E7 z7 F8 x/ hwww.tvboxnow.comOlympics organisers have defended their food and drink prices after it emerged spectators will be charged more than £7 for a pint of beer - more than double the national average.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. a& U* C7 r' \& o) R6 x
3 ^1 n2 G! e  Y9 s. r, J
A 330ml bottle of Heineken beer, the only lager that can be served at the Games, will cost £4.20, the equivalent of £7.23 a pint. $ F* m) |4 K: c2 P* n
公仔箱論壇& x! e3 `4 A  f
This compares to Wembley Stadium’s prices of £4.70 for a pint and is more than double the national average of £3.17, according to the British Beer and Pub Association.9 `4 ~( b( [0 m2 N3 G

" o8 D3 q& Y3 t- Y# ^Regular sports fans are used to paying a premium for food and drink at stadiums but critics say the Games is a national event for the general public who will be forced to stump up the cash for refreshments.
6 F9 a# e0 L. z+ P* @
& u  j. r0 I, }2 N" ^* stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd beer isn't the only drink they will have to pay a premium for. A bottle of water will cost £1.60 when in some supermarkets a bottle can be picked up for 25p.www.tvboxnow.com2 G! m8 Y2 ?* F  X; Q
4 T- _6 r/ x- m* [; x9 o( b
Spectators will also be charged £8 for British favourite cod and chips and £8.50 for lamb curry with rice, which is considerably more than many takeaways.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 `) ~* P( j0 {+ _! E) M0 q

5 [. t7 ~4 a% T7 ~- g: c2 C$ F3 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMeanwhile, the nation's favourite drink, tea, will cost £2 a cup and coffee £2.60.
' a  B$ o7 c' NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇# J" ]* y8 D% w6 c1 f$ M
Picnics and 'excessive' amounts of food will be banned from the sites too. 公仔箱論壇$ S  l; X) Y! c8 p! C

& u* I" q( f/ @5 X0 {) v- ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever, Locog chief executive Paul Deighton said the prices were 'comparable to other major sporting events'.   r0 ^" i) }' X+ C, z& ]- A( _

; ]* P- p2 Y' s5 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ R1 z. a6 M% t+ v# z1 N* RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He said a family of four should be able to buy food and drinks for under £40. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. y' P/ Y, `6 }

2 S; Z  }, {3 F' Y) r1 _He added: ‘We have gone to great lengths to find top quality, tasty food that celebrates the best of Britain.
  ]3 s. I8 ~' u+ R
  q2 v; u5 e* m% {4 `3 F. @, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'We believe that our prices are more than comparable to those found at other major sporting events, which because of their temporary nature are often more expensive than the high street.'
3 C  ]8 d2 K# {) l: [% Y" g. C
* M( @' O9 z7 L4 V. A# B: ~公仔箱論壇  p/ H; o4 f* T  h; g$ r
    Too much? Spectators at the Olympic Stadium will have   to dig deep to eat and drink at the games this summer with a cup of tea   costing £2, coffee £2.60 and bottle of water £1.60& Q) {1 }0 T" f) H
7 p% a+ L1 t% k# w2 ?" }

. Z& I6 I* ~. r/ N公仔箱論壇It's not the first time eyebrows have been raised over the way the Olympics has been organised. For many it has been frustrating just trying to get hold of tickets, and in January, it emerged babies who do not have tickets for the Games will be excluded - even if they had not been conceived when their parents bought seats.公仔箱論壇  x0 i, u" ]4 X  C7 {

9 n3 _! j4 T4 r  LLogoc is gearing up to serve 14 million meals across 40 locations during the Games.
2 a8 U4 ?$ A- x. t  f公仔箱論壇
# [. N4 D0 a; Q7 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn total, 1.2 million meals will be served to athletes, comprising 1,300 different dishes." q( U: P; \6 i
公仔箱論壇" a( u/ G; n+ ?+ b' N8 r. ?" s
Spectators will be able to pick from more than 800 food concessions featuring more than 150 dishes.www.tvboxnow.com- x% O0 k0 g; L. M5 \

6 q7 ^5 ?5 N! pA jacket potato with bacon and chicken will cost £5.80, a cheese, chutney and lettuce sandwich, £3.80 and carrot and cucumber sticks with red pesto hummus, £2.50.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 H% Z9 _* e, [- U! ], o1 O
www.tvboxnow.com  ^5 ^/ a7 q( i3 ^0 ^7 T
A pint of beer and a jacket potato will cost £13 and a 18.7cl quarter-bottle of wine will cost £4.80. www.tvboxnow.com; {6 y# W) U( a2 L1 t7 t: T( A

$ q8 E0 h( H3 F  [/ Y7 Y7 c
) G: c+ d: A5 U  Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe wine will be called simply ‘London 2012 wine’ because the supplier is not an official sponsor of the Games.
! u/ t$ l) K1 _# xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 l# ?4 y% p/ |: E8 _& S! C0 FLocog has already announced a ban on bringing bottles of water into venues, saying they could be used to conceal ‘liquid bombs’.! [' z/ A" ^5 ]5 P$ E7 C, S
. j8 u8 h  I" z1 J
Airport-style security means all liquids in containers of 100ml or more will be confiscated, although empty bottles will be allowed, which can be filled from free water coolers around the venues.  
. t7 ]3 y1 k* N/ I/ Pwww.tvboxnow.com
: q7 G) x9 q1 D! f7 [& O0 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMr Deighton added: 'We are proud that the catering industry has been quick to adopt the standards of our food vision, leaving a stronger and sustainable industry as a legacy of the Games.'
+ M1 {8 {6 F3 Awww.tvboxnow.com
( _  I$ V0 O. T- Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLondon 2012 sponsors Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Cadbury Nature Valley and Heineken will be supplying food and drink and will provide the only branded products on sale.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _5 I" p. a8 l( ^
6 g4 ?  }9 y- z' d! W

3 p; ^) a% [* |' Y5 |* F2 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Fish and Chips will cost £8 at food outlets at the Olympic games this summer
" {9 f! V! d4 g. TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. @! I% W- T. R4 a
www.tvboxnow.com4 a* @4 f3 R% b' W3 {  v5 y1 g% U
    Supersize me: The new McDonald's at the Olympic Park   in east London is set to be the world's largest for the chain. The company   will have four restaurants at the Games
7 L: N9 E# V2 N! Q6 Mwww.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% {5 w5 ?7 g. }- n3 H' M+ H. O
Fast food giant McDonald’s will have four restaurants at Olympic venues.
3 l2 K3 b6 R9 J9 J0 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ C0 r1 u" ?4 C1 KThese will be based at the athletes’ village, the main press centre and two in the Olympic Park for spectators.) H6 {. F& Y- I1 q; m9 d

/ a# M( f! `6 D, K2 U公仔箱論壇All soft drinks and mineral water will be provided by Coca-Cola, including Innocent smoothies and juices, and 75 per cent of the drinks Coca-Cola expects to sell at the Games will be water, juice or sugar-free.
0 p6 G1 N- r2 O- qwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 {* I6 J5 X! x# B5 W0 @9 {. K; L
Free drinking water will be provided at all venues.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 H( Z  X3 A; a1 I% i6 N: |, ~5 Y
4 D5 q+ ]% ^! U# [
There are also 23,900 athletes and team officials to feed. They are set to eat 1.2 million meals, made up of 1,300 different types of dishes.www.tvboxnow.com" d+ \" f+ H: w# {! [9 X
www.tvboxnow.com$ t" }) d8 V8 B9 C
5 m2 L, S9 [4 h+ U# D$ ^# H9 U  @
    A pint of beer and a jacket potato at the Olympics   will cost £13 and a 18.7cl quarter-bottle of wine will cost £4.80 0 but   organisers say it is not excessive and prices are comparable to other sporting   events+ V% R1 Z* U+ q6 j7 h* [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' V. e, ?' Y0 L! R5 o" F
% d+ |! O8 x0 J/ }3 n
The athletes’ dining hall is being built to cater for 5,000 and is split into four zones featuring British, European, Mediterranean, African and Caribbean dishes plus special diets such as halal, kosher, low salt and allergens.
6 }: `* r$ {$ Hwww.tvboxnow.com: o% L; s4 U+ T% v9 d4 d/ ^
On the busiest day of the Games, more than 65,000 meals will be served to athletes.
: `! T% t/ P8 Y( h* P; {www.tvboxnow.com' t1 E) G" [5 W" |" \9 I" v
All fruit, vegetables and cereals are Red Tractor-accredited, British and seasonal where available.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 i5 N7 q: S+ D! g
; q! T5 ]( q/ V+ Q; i# B
All dairy, beef, lamb, pork and poultry is also Red Tractor-accredited as a minimum.
: u' R0 d9 ~  }公仔箱論壇
% W+ k) Q/ v4 t" ?% Z. ewww.tvboxnow.comLondon 2012 said all fish, except squid, is sustainable, including the complete exclusion of species and stocks identified by the Marine Conservation Society as 'fish to avoid'.
4 h  A3 ?* i, y$ s$ m6 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 o5 n  z+ X1 Z3 p0 f: ?6 I
Bananas, tea, coffee, sugar and white and rose wine are Fairtrade or ethically sourced and traditional cheeses are British.
) ?' x: N9 A2 g& Z/ T公仔箱論壇% D$ }9 F6 [  F0 K4 h0 ?
Eggs are British Lion-mark free-range and all chocolate sold is Fairtrade or ethically sourced.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X1 l* ]4 j2 X( C+ G9 t
公仔箱論壇' d! _/ J) i3 \
London 2012 is also working with the Waste and Resources Action Programme to improve packaging and recycling as it hopes to become the first zero-waste Games.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' I7 {% }$ w% Y+ Q, d
: v2 }! S- C* G& Z3 l3 s

. z$ r4 `% |: u) t公仔箱論壇  OLYMPIC FOOD PRICES...   WINNING GOLD FOR A PRICEY LUNCH
0 {" `5 x$ v3 ~7 o( Z* X  jwww.tvboxnow.com
          Porridge and maple syrup, made with UK oats     and milk - £2.20Toasted tea cakes,     with Yorkshire butter - £2.10& a; ~$ h, _, g% V0 ~. V
公仔箱論壇4 b% }, [6 r4 G$ _- p8 w" o
        Carrot and cucumber sticks with red pesto     hummus - £2.50
  G$ c; ]& A6 ^+ w4 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ?5 u$ x, E7 c7 o; V! F, j
        Six jerk Red Tractor-assured chicken wings     - £3.50
/ i# \* s; r" D* {# i, cwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& h; {! G0 h7 E0 t4 L- D$ P4 \
        Red Leicester British cheese with British     apple chutney and farm-assured lettuce on Oxfordshire bread - £3.80TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 L9 @* b& k2 n) F5 S, F

3 }- n% Z& G8 n4 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。        Jacket potato with Dingley Dell bacon and     Freedom Foods chicken in a herb mayonnaise, served with rocket and     watercress salad - £5.80TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( I" v! ]/ N( M% b0 W( A$ d
0 D) l: X, [0 j! @: P3 x$ w
        Pole and line-caught tuna and sweet potato     British salad - £5.90TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) _/ e' t9 N" X* _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 W' F: N5 N6 H# N1 i; c" ~7 H
        Freshly-carved Dingley Dell hog-roasted     Red Tractor pork, served in Oxfordshire cross hatched bread roll with mixed     leaf salad and assorted accompaniments - £6.50
/ Z- j: h) K! q0 p公仔箱論壇. U/ W! c# m+ q! P" l, p
        Grilled Red Tractor chicken burrito -     £6.50
6 A. T$ V. H" CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇/ A9 E$ ^5 G5 A; T; V
        Penne pasta Red Tractor chicken and     mushroom white sauce - £6.50www.tvboxnow.com( U6 R/ k. U. r7 y! Q
www.tvboxnow.com* j/ q0 K. M' }" p8 u$ s. v
        Thin-crust stone-baked 10in pizza with     spicy pepperoni, spicy beef, basil and oregano - £7.50
% T9 C  A$ d( h  ~
4 x3 i9 k: u+ L6 y+ L* F, p        Farm-assured Scotch beef with Long Clawson     Stilton pie, Irish mashed potato with Red Tractor cream and British butter     and onion gravy - £8公仔箱論壇$ D/ ~0 B* m' k! s# K
( n; A$ H" m5 y2 e, o* {
        Cod and chips - from £8公仔箱論壇& D1 Z1 }( D9 P  f$ s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ b& |1 ?: c; h' l4 a; X+ s
        Singapore noodle, stir-fried egg noodle,     chicken, prawns, char sui pork, chilli and shredded peppers in a hoi sin     dressing - £8.50
, B. S4 e: n' Q9 P0 wwww.tvboxnow.com
8 G* u3 H2 z' I0 I2 M7 F8 W        Lamb rogan josh served with pilaf or     saffron rice - £8.50
! l( B% T" Z- o0 {8 Y! sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* q8 ~6 O! J& q* M4 {
        Bottled water - £1.60
* M! |7 H' k) G* c- v' h$ jwww.tvboxnow.com& U0 s* q6 j. P& X0 q
        Fairtrade tea from £2
- `, _! f7 T6 y8 c( i& B$ ?+ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 |; H# l) @8 B0 U+ k. J% ywww.tvboxnow.com        Fairtrade coffee from £2.60
6 m3 U. H/ l& b& f' y& i9 `公仔箱論壇
& g& H/ a5 ]( B公仔箱論壇        500ml bottle of Coca Cola - £2.30TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& z% g& T$ ]+ K

; C7 x8 L& k" l3 H/ o        330ml bottle of Heineken - £4.20
+ H7 c+ t4 N. ~/ D  N公仔箱論壇
# J; I( G: @$ r* Z7 u        London 2012 red wine 18.7cl - £4.80www.tvboxnow.com! d# t2 V& k: r" q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- G5 D$ a+ p& `( r3 C6 V+ A; i

@! U" [8 S9 n# {2 c, t% W$ w4 s' e

評分次數

• aa00

Are they preparing for the Victorian Olympics? Torch carrier hitches a ride on a canal boat pulled across aqueduct by period costume-clad workers
  • Boxer Amir Khan to carry the torch through his home-town of Bolton today
  • Yesterday it was carried through Shropshire by a soldier who lost both legs in a bomb blast

$ R3 ?9 h* E6 `The Olympic torch has been carried over all sorts of terrains over the last 12 days but yesterday it took to the water travelling on a barge pulled along a towpath by four costume-clad canal workers.
6 A# E# }1 |  }4 \8 l9 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 B$ a1 `: G7 V- D* Y
The famous flame, which started the day in Chester, arrived at the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Wales, and was carried across the longest and highest aqueduct in Britain by torchbearer Joanne Gregory, from Wrexham.
7 G) |8 \  @: P6 P  t( c; x# kwww.tvboxnow.com
$ g% E) `1 d7 A公仔箱論壇Volunteer members of the Shropshire Union Fly-boat Restoration Society dressed up in 19th century garb to pull the barge up the Llangollen Canal over the valley of the River Dee.
8 }% a' [% J7 L& f; h- ^; x公仔箱論壇
公仔箱論壇& `1 N9 K+ i& A) y' A- T
Heave-ho! Joanne Gregory carries the Olympic Torch on a hand drawn canal boat across the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, in Llangollen, Wales. The barge was pulled by four volunteer members of the Shropshire Union Fly-boat Restoration Society" ]! W: R5 g' C' E! [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  k0 w! n+ b/ u  D/ ?) b3 z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 H. c9 R+ x1 b
Torchbearer Ms Gregory gets onto a boat in front of large crowds of spectators and schoolchildren on the Llangollen Canal who gathered to watch the spectacle& b  r. |' i: J3 ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* [# J' _9 B4 X5 P
The aqueduct was completed in 1805 and is a Grade I listed building and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
& h2 F, ?0 ]" Q/ B% OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The torch was also carried by Corporal Ricky Furgusson, 26, yesterday, a soldier who was maimed in an Afghanistan bomb blast.
4 L" d7 \7 }1 P" t3 q3 g; X
* V9 R. P3 x, u1 W' \1 U! S+ M3 G$ {www.tvboxnow.comThe Military Cross-holder lost both his legs, his left eye and fingers from both hands when he was on patrol in Sangin in 2010.
4 m! f) |* v0 C% A. u& vOn the flame's 12th day on the road, his comrades from 4th Battalion The Rifles lined the streets to show their support at Broseley, Shropshire.# h( D+ ]$ ]& i0 Y. ?9 O* _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" V( a3 ]/ k1 b+ `9 [; b; D" C

4 g8 ]* {9 f! M1 @& U
8 {0 Z4 U- n& C5 q) dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Long way from home? Sky Sports TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher appeared in Wigan to take her turn carrying the torch
* ~- o, W% n( s# X% J. E1 k3 O' T0 S
Speaking after carrying the torch on prosthetic legs, Telford-born Cpl Furgusson described the chance to carry the Olympic torch as 'a once in a lifetime opportunity'.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ k2 d6 r" L8 @  v( J; o0 g

: d. ?$ Q& R: t# S4 @7 N公仔箱論壇Asked by the BBC if his participation as a torchbearer was a sign of courage, he said: 'You have got two choices in life - sit and be lazy and do nothing and be depressed or get up, get your legs on and live your life exactly the same way you did before, and that is exactly what I do.'% L. {# s' t7 Q; f. g
'I say never say never, your life is still there and just because you are injured your life should not change in any way if possible.8 `% e" ?8 P# P' E% R" B8 ?: l
# E6 J4 c3 I) N+ y) P  l
'Still live exactly the same as you would have done before you got injured.'
6 T4 b8 M5 R# q& \* h) s* ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'People say I am a national hero but as far as I am concerned I did my job and it wasn't just me, it was me and the section who have done it overall together,' he added.www.tvboxnow.com) Z6 q" f3 D. g" X9 r" l  p' W

, B- E) Q4 }& W- V0 V& V 7 P# ?' e! \9 L/ F
Comedian John Bishop took the torch to the top of the Lovell telescope's 80m focus tower in the pouring rain and struck a triumphant pose
3 c; `  ?# w' T
/ t* Z+ O7 p7 g# H+ E) D/ ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- }4 D$ e4 [( F; Q TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( n% d* i% W, H8 C, ?* [6 A
Located at the Jodrell Bank Observatory in Cheshire, the telescope is the third largest fully-steerable radio telescope. The TV star said it had been windy, wet and scary' ; w  M9 V( c1 z' F* b6 n& s
; u% F; A+ U; P' y; W1 M" H
公仔箱論壇) `/ J4 E7 s2 g
Mr Bishop, seen waving with the torch, said the British people were great at getting behind things and the Olympics was now an event for the country
$ h6 Y- r3 L# k1 ^9 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: Z8 b4 F( Y. a* b2 S公仔箱論壇Meanwhile, today comedian John Bishop took the torch to the top of one of the world's largest radio telescopes.
9 R: P& o" a3 L0 r' `* M6 L, ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇0 y" U4 a8 ?7 c7 D9 h8 z* A
The 45-year-old funny man carried the flame to the top of the Lovell telescope's 80m focus tower in the pouring rain and struck a triumphant pose.
! q" l. _* a' @9 {: l0 J) W- n0 Vwww.tvboxnow.com0 U; X7 X! s7 f# d4 x2 S
Located at the Jodrell Bank Observatory in Cheshire, it is the third largest fully-steerable radio telescope in the world.
& f) L" B- e6 ?% V+ X# O
" R6 j+ o8 D# q! P. M6 j6 c5 {
. U+ `. L2 S. R  M+ m$ A! \) p公仔箱論壇
3 T$ n' `0 W; ?' k& Z  z3 Ywww.tvboxnow.comDaniel Dawoud, left, carrying the Olympic Flame between Lowton and Abram, Wigan, today and Edwin Johnson, right carrying the Olympic Flame on the same legTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 T3 b5 l/ c" {7 }

( w4 k" E9 r- k0 d, ]公仔箱論壇Commenting on the experience of taking the torch to the top, the Liverpool-born TV star said it had been 'windy, wet and scary'.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  a/ B* \$ k+ V- a9 L
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& {+ B. I4 {: u+ B7 R" f
He said: 'It is phenomenal because it is an iconic structure. We drive past it every day taking the kids to school but I never thought I would stand on it.+ }2 Y1 _+ D4 j  m8 Y9 i8 s9 e
2 B! @# u% s- R8 h/ K% S2 s
'The weather is terrible, but it is the north of England, that is what you are going to get.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, m; w1 L" o- [) x. B4 J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 P* ]! W- F; D8 S  O
6 L" U+ w, {5 A4 O9 _
公仔箱論壇; A2 e) j0 m6 G" V8 B3 s; M
Michael Dooling holds the Olympic Flame as he stands with a smiling Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne in Tatton Park in Cheshire this morning, left, and Ricky Furgusson, the disabled soldier, carries the torch yesterday, righttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 `& y6 F+ B! Y" ?- |

% p% [( s6 |0 m/ Z8 P' {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'It is just a shame we couldn't do it on a nicer a day but it didn't matter because, in many respects, it sums up what the foreigners can expect when they come over for the Olympics - you are going to get wet.'
  b1 V3 b% \: A0 {www.tvboxnow.com
6 w) o& ^# v# A' O: B/ SAsked why the torch relay has captured the public imagination, he said: 'From my experience, the British people are great at getting behind things and the Olympics is now an event for the country and I think it just gives them that little sense of being involved.
8 Y$ l  a, \+ P8 j$ V
1 w& x, n+ d' C3 g, N Corporal Ricky Furgusson, 24, from Telford, said just because you are injured your life should not change in any way if possible
3 D  s; }6 y, E
+ b' h3 p) b3 Q公仔箱論壇'And obviously, I have got behind it because I needed something to light the barbecue,' he added.: R9 H, C8 M- w9 P
公仔箱論壇; f& G+ X$ e5 O$ [
Keen sportsman Bishop has so far raised £3.4 million for the BBC charity Sport Relief after carrying out a Week Of Hell triathlon earlier this year.
7 `# i8 g) s4 u. j( s" Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww.tvboxnow.com4 n: u# |' D0 e% h3 k% [1 Z
It saw him cycle 185 miles from the Eiffel Tower in Paris to Calais, row across the English Channel and run 90 miles from Dover to Trafalgar Square in London, all in the space of five days.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" E  \' q1 R9 U  l
Also appearing with the torch today was Kirsty Gallacher who ran with the flame in Wigan, despite having no discernible link with the area.
  R7 u7 O. I0 L" O6 _' O8 S公仔箱論壇The 13th day of the Olympic torch relay began in Stoke-on-Trent, where Stoke City manager Tony Pulis was the first torchbearer of the day.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C8 J  B) T3 |& K- y! w
' e# x! h& T7 h7 u+ x
The torch also visited Tatton Park in Knutsford, Cheshire, where Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne was photographed standing next to torchbearer Michael Dooling.公仔箱論壇" z. S, j: Y- z( T7 {5 x

5 Y- \# y) k& t3 I$ `' IIts 107.95 miles journey through the North West of England today will end in Bolton, where it will be carried by world light-welterweight champion and Olympic silver medallist Amir Khan.
7 \1 [0 E0 U. |$ C) {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 M- r6 x; H) j- ?# d$ f公仔箱論壇Yesterday, before arriving in Broseley, Shropshire, the torch was taken to another Shropshire town credited as the birthplace of the Modern Games.
( S; C# M3 i+ T; R/ `& c4 D/ c公仔箱論壇& O( Z" {) b8 j6 [1 d( L# j
It was paraded in Much Wenlock before the house of Dr William Penny Brookes, the creator in 1850 of the Wenlock Olympian Games.# F4 Y. F& y) O7 ]/ m
The small market town's direct links to the modern Olympics date back to 1890, when International Olympic Committee founder Baron Pierre de Coubertin visited Wenlock to inquire about the town's games.
1 Y$ X% K1 ~( M6 U/ KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( J: O( d# o  c" ewww.tvboxnow.comDe Coubertin confessed they were an important inspiration for the first Olympics of modern times, held in Athens in 1896.
( D* D$ l; ?" V3 j3 R6 e1 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww.tvboxnow.com+ A7 z, D3 w0 {; o. R# Y
In honour of Much Wenlock's contribution to the creation of the Olympics, one of the two mascots at the London 2012 Games was named Wenlock.
$ N* I5 G. V$ p# N: tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Among the seven torchbearers who made their way through the crowded town yesterday were Olympian archer Alison Williamson and 83-year-old cancer survivor Ronald Miles.www.tvboxnow.com3 |# n: q2 A3 t4 r
www.tvboxnow.com8 A( g# R7 b; c/ e9 }
Local historian Mr Miles, who is from nearby Telford, said of carrying the torch: 'It is the best experience I ever had in my life.
4 U8 P. J/ l' O0 u' q'I have had some wonderful experiences, I saw Her Majesty the Queen married in 1947, I have been all over the world to 60 countries, but nothing touches this today.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ Z2 g6 b- o! d" u+ \1 k. o
0 l9 O% e6 q8 M; U7 G+ [
'What was really magic were the children, someone told them my name and they all chanted 'Ron, Ron' at the top of their voices.
8 d4 E- w, e  |0 T% W8 \公仔箱論壇
: V9 V7 o' Q: B' r" h' b3 J+ A; D公仔箱論壇'I shall never have something like it even if I live to 200, will I?'公仔箱論壇2 u8 Q  N3 c7 j

6 X/ Y, d8 Q5 NMr Miles said he had been training to carry the torch, and this had allowed him to run for half of his 300-metre stretch with the flame.
0 r& c2 z: ^0 x9 U. K$ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 _+ e: ?; ?( k5 K+ A0 ]& E9 F4 w'I'm quite fit despite having a major operation to remove a bowel cancer in January this year,' he added.
& q$ X- r" P* f& ~公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  U7 {% x; u* p" V3 q& G: @
Ms Williamson, who will become just the third British athlete to compete in six Summer Olympics when she takes part at London 2012, said: 'The Olympics might never have taken place if Baron De Coubertin had not come to Wenlock and seen the games that Dr William Penny Brookes had created himself.: D! o6 ?8 G6 m6 w) Y3 B
( a  ~+ p2 ]7 L  r& [; q2 V2 k
'I grew up in Shropshire, my archery club trained here in the winter and I competed in the Wenlock games when I was 10, so I have a lot of connections with the place.'' u/ {6 ^  _) U8 {3 ]8 p& k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  a# F$ l6 a! ^: l  E
The 40-year-old's sixth participation in the Games will put her level with fencer Bill Hoskyns and javelin thrower Tessa Sanderson in the number of Olympic participations.
6 L4 O* C/ N. Q0 a8 S4 x公仔箱論壇. d( @$ T8 ~% E. n* j- q

3 W9 n0 l. ^5 w  J- M. H5 c* NSupport: Cpl Furgusson described the chance to carry the Olympic torch as 'a once in a lifetime opportunity'. He is pictured carrying it flanked by dozens of supporters

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表