返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Sun Zheng British F3 National Class champion as Ed Jones skips finale

British Formula 3 National Class pacesetter Ed Jones has elected not to contest this weekend's final round at the Nurburgring.
, W* V4 l8 l6 ?/ x! Y) y
$ s& V5 I+ p% vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The decisions of Dubai racer Jones and Briton Cameron Twynham not to compete in Germany mean that Chinese racer Sun Zheng (pictured) cannot be caught in the championship.
! U5 y, A( R3 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ]6 s5 R+ Y$ Y+ p$ j/ e+ B
Team West-Tec boss John Miller confirmed that Jones and Twynham preferred to concentrate on their respective title challenges in their main programme, the European F3 Open.% W& X2 l2 H- S1 Y/ @
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ v* u1 V. Z7 Y. w$ B  I" q
Jones is just eight points adrift of Sandy Stuvik with two F3 Open rounds remaining, while Twynham is level on points with Richard Gonda at the head of the Cup class for older Dallara F308 cars.
7 O! x# v4 h% l( u! c  e# N1 awww.tvboxnow.com
$ A0 V% I, e; b* l/ LWest-Tec will take two cars to the Nurburgring for New Zealander Chris Vlok, who has contested every British F3 round this year, and Colombian karting graduate William Barbosa.
( ]2 h' M! f' x  f2 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww.tvboxnow.com" F) l  \. B! x3 u3 n- b
Miller said: "We did some testing with William earlier in the year and we're talking to him about next year. We're testing again with him today [Monday] and tomorrow at Pembrey before the team head off to Nurburgring."TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ~  r- i( G9 d. q

' r( v$ t* x- N/ Y, E+ Cwww.tvboxnow.comWith 65 points available at the Nurburgring, Zheng - who races a Dallara-Mugen Honda for CF Racing – cannot be caught by Vlok, who is 70 adrift.
返回列表